• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taiju's Multiplier Is CRAZY

I've been wondering for a while where those screws come from, and how do you know they're being destroyed instead of just wooden parts? Tbh, In the video I don't see anything related to screws at all.
Agreed. Church pews don't necessarily mean to be attached to the floor every time, many can be just glued to the floor.

Agreed. Church pews don't necessarily mean to be attached to the floor every time, many can be just glued to the floor.
This is actually getting on my nerves, why are you guys using this as a way to debunk the feat, make your own thread with evidence instead of discussing this shit in a thread discussing his multiplier

The verse page doesn't have the following calc on its page. I can't make CRTs to remove something which is not there/accepted to the best of my knowledge.

The verse page doesn't have the following calc on its page. I can't make CRTs to remove something which is not there/accepted to the best of my knowledge.
it was there until ant removed it a min ago for no reason. You lot are doing the most for no reason, it was already accepted by a cgm and staff accepted the multiplier as possibly class 25, yall are joking with me smh

We need more input from calc members. I don't know about the screws, but surely we can figure out the arms thing.

@KLOL506 If a character does a LS feat using only one arm, does it mean that using two arms doubles the value? Iirc it doesn't, but we need input from calc members.

We need more input from calc members. I don't know about the screws, but surely we can figure out the arms thing.

@KLOL506 If a character does a LS feat using only one arm, does it mean that using two arms doubles the value? Iirc it doesn't, but we need input from calc members.
I was going to ask that guy until I saw he doesn't do TR calcs

That's a general calc notion that applies to everything, not only TR, so it should be fine.

it was there until ant removed it a min ago for no reason. You lot are doing the most for no reason, it was already accepted by a cgm and staff accepted the multiplier as possibly class 25, yall are joking with me smh
To the best of my opinion, Ant removed it only because he was unsure of whether the revision was accepted or not.

Secondly, this is a highly controversial feat, you might need a CRT even to apply it. There was a 10 pages long CRT by Second22 on the topic which never reached a conclusion.
I don't know about the screws
This might help. The calculated feat is the first pew he threw, and the only assumption for the screws is the sound, which we cannot be sure of. But the thing which I linked is when Taiju throws another pew at Takemichi (the first one was thrown at Yuzuha). The second one even shows the back view of the pew (thank god), and there are no torn parts and no screws even when he tilts the pew sideways. I don't even think there are any screws.

Also, as a verse follower, I would like to add that both are performed when Taiju was incredibly angry (and actually wanted to kill his opposers). The 50% and other multiplier punches were done casually by him and he mentioned the 50% part while laughing. I am pretty sure the LS feats are done when Taiju is at his peak.

@Firestorm808 @SamanPatou @ByAsura @Zefra3011

Has this thread been accepted by our staff? HollowVanity has begun to apply his suggested revisions.
I think he had one staff approval but 48h didn't pass so he couldn't apply the changes, also people were still presenting points explaining problems with the calc, Hollow said we can't debunk it here but the calc has never been on the page in first place with an accepted CRT and it's a massive upgrade for the verse so I think the calc itself should still be open for discussions, math is fine since it got accepted by a CGM but thats not the problem.

Last edited:
To the best of my opinion, Ant removed it only because he was unsure of whether the revision was accepted or not.

Secondly, this is a highly controversial feat, you might need a CRT even to apply it. There was a 10 pages long CRT by Second22 on the topic which never reached a conclusion.

This might help. The calculated feat is the first pew he threw, and the only assumption for the screws is the sound, which we cannot be sure of. But the thing which I linked is when Taiju throws another pew at Takemichi (the first one was thrown at Yuzuha). The second one even shows the back view of the pew (thank god), and there are no torn parts and no screws even when he tilts the pew sideways. I don't even think there are any screws.

Also, as a verse follower, I would like to add that both are performed when Taiju was incredibly angry (and actually wanted to kill his opposers). The 50% and other multiplier punches were done casually by him and he mentioned the 50% part while laughing. I am pretty sure the LS feats are done when Taiju is at his peak.
It was accepted, you could have scrolled up

That CRT was about the destruction side of this feat,

The sound of pulling screws out is silent mate... Plus, you can't expect a shitty studio to animate stuff like screws in a church pew

That has no backing, Taiju was angry but he wouldn't need to use 100 percent to kill someone like Yuzuha, your basically suggesting that Taiju thinks Yuzuha is relative to his 100 percent strength

here and here are calcs for the throwing side of the feats. The cloud yagami one remains accepted with no debunk, the only reason it was removed was because cloud calculated Taiju lifting it and decided to delete his old scale even though there 2 different feats

It was accepted, you could have scrolled up
Only by one staff if I am not wrong, you need around 2-3 staff votes as this is a major revision.

edit: but I realized you are new to the wiki so anyways...
That CRT was about the destruction side of this feat,
So? Did you successfully clear that up?
The sound of pulling screws out is silent mate... Plus, you can't expect a shitty studio to animate stuff like screws in a church pew
Yep, this is the same argument as "You cannot expect Stan Lee to give Marvel a boundless cosmology because he passed away, but Marvel is boundless.". We follow anime and manga (manga is in priority though) as the source for the verse. Both don't even hint of screws, I don't know why we are on that assumption.
That has no backing, Taiju was angry but he wouldn't need to use 100 percent to kill someone like Yuzuha, your basically suggesting that Taiju thinks Yuzuha is relative to his 100 percent strength
So, your entire argument is that a human wouldn't slap a mosquito with their full powered slap because mosquitos aren't even a joule? LOL. If angered, even a human would get pissed and slap a mosquito with their full powered slap.

Only by one staff if I am not wrong, you need around 2-3 staff votes as this is a major revision.

edit: but I realized you are new to the wiki so anyways...

So? Did you successfully clear that up?

Yep, this is the same argument as "You cannot expect Stan Lee to give Marvel a boundless cosmology because he passed away, but Marvel is boundless.". We follow anime and manga (manga is in priority though) as the source for the verse. Both don't even hint of screws, I don't know why we are on that assumption.

So, your entire argument is that a human wouldn't slap a mosquito with their full powered slap because mosquitos aren't even a joule? LOL. If angered, even a human would get pissed and slap a mosquito with their full powered slap.
Its not really a major revision, Taiju has constantly been in the class 5 range and this is the second class 10 calc thats been accepted

Clear what up ? This is LS not destruction

Because church pews are drilled to the ground......

Don't compare anime characters to humans

Its not really a major revision, Taiju has constantly been in the class 5 range and this is the second class 10 calc thats been accepted
It's a major revision. 😭 Most of the high tiers of the verse and even some mid-ranges would scale to the same.
Clear what up ? This is LS not destruction
I mean, that wasn't cleared up....
Because church pews are drilled to the ground......
Some are, some aren't, plus, there are no traces of that.
Don't compare anime characters to humans
I am not comparing. Even Saitama attacks a mosquito with power enough to obliterate a building, now you understand?

Ask other CGM/staff about this guys, the points you are presenting are the same, there is no need to repeat the same things over and over.

The main problem is if there are if it's drilled or not, so just ask what people think about that.

HollowVanity, stop repeatedly applying the suggested changes in this thread without staff approval.

Back