• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taiju's Multiplier Is CRAZY

So recently this calc was accepted giving another class 10 calc to the verse, but the thing with this calc is that there is a multiplier with Taiju.

This feat was peformed by 50 percent Taiju meaning we can x the result by 2. But thats not where it ends lol, Taiju also threw the lifted the pew with one hand meaning another 2x multiplier can be added (lol), calculating it all we get 21988 kg (Class 25)

Video proving his multiplier

Taiju lifted the pew before fighting Mitsuya proving he was only using 50 percent (when fighting mitsuya he went up to 70 percent)

Last edited:
In the next chapter we see Taiju lift the church pew and then Mitsuya comes in after a while and he uses 70 percent

I'd put it as a possibly, because the dude said he was using 50% when punching the other one, not necessarily all the time for every action.

Also, using both arms doesn't mean having double the strength of a single one.
I can't tell the mechanics, but it's been discussed estensively in a few threads.

So he punched w/ 50%.

Later, threw a pew.

Later punched w/ 70%

It's not guaranteed that he used 50% effort when throwing the pew, but the range of 100% is the following:

If Pew feat = 50% effort, 100% = about 10994 Kg

If Pew feat = 70% effort, 100% = about 7852 Kg

I'd put it as a possibly, because the dude said he was using 50% when punching the other one, not necessarily all the time for every action.

Also, using both arms doesn't mean having double the strength of a single one.
I can't tell the mechanics, but it's been discussed estensively in a few threads.
Taiju said he used 70 percent for Mitsuya and then used 100 percent for Mikey, I believe he is being consistent with it since he slowly increases it the harder every battle, he wouldn't just randomly go from 50 to 100 percent, makes no sense imo

I've seen multiple accepted calcs created by cgms double the results for that
So he punched w/ 50%.

Later, threw a pew.

Later punched w/ 70%

It's not guaranteed that he used 50% effort when throwing the pew, but the range of 100% is the following:

If Pew feat = 50% effort, 100% = about 10994 Kg

If Pew feat = 70% effort, 100% = about 7852 Kg
Yeah, we also have to take into account that he did it with one hand and 0 effort.

He didn't use 70 percent because his multiplier for 70 percent came after he threw the pew.

I've been wondering for a while where those screws come from, and how do you know they're being destroyed instead of just wooden parts? Tbh, In the video I don't see anything related to screws at all.

I've been wondering for a while where those screws come from, and how do you know they're being destroyed instead of just wooden parts? Tbh, In the video I don't see anything related to screws at all.
What ? You can literally hear them being ripped out

What ? You can literally hear them being ripped out
How can you tell if that is the sound of screws being torn apart? According to general logic, the first thing to be damaged and torn apart is the wooden part, even if there are screws present because wood is more brittle. The sound of tearing apart doesn't necessarily mean that it's the screws being torn apart. There isn't even a clear image showing anything like that. It's just a guess based on hearing the sound, which may lead to exaggerated results.

How can you tell if that is the sound of screws being torn apart? According to general logic, the first thing to be damaged and torn apart is the wooden part, even if there are screws present because wood is more brittle. The sound of tearing apart doesn't necessarily mean that it's the screws being torn apart. There isn't even a clear image showing anything like that. It's just a guess based on hearing the sound, which may lead to exaggerated results.
Pal. WHAT would be tearing if it wasn't the screws ?

Pal. WHAT would be tearing if it wasn't the screws ?
The wooden part, did you read the part I mentioned earlier? Pulling it can damage the wood around the screws, and that's enough to remove it. There's no need to tear the screws apart. As I mentioned, wood is softer than screws, so the pulling action damages the wood first, not the screws.

The wooden part, did you read the part I mentioned earlier? Pulling it can damage the wood around the screws, and that's enough to remove it. There's no need to tear the screws apart. As I mentioned, wood is softer than screws, so the pulling action damages the wood first, not the screws.
You are lowballing the feat to a SILLY extent

Another thing is that the sound is clearly that of wood, not like the sound of screws being torn apart at all.

Your argument is like saying "because we didn't hear a loud sonic boom" this character didn't break the sound barrier

You are lowballing the feat to a SILLY extent
I hate having arguments with people like you, and it makes me feel déjà vu. I state my reasons, and you just counter and provide your reasons, saying that mine are not right. It's not about stating my reasons as 'SILLY,' you know it's not a good argument, right?

Your argument is like saying "because we didn't hear a loud sonic boom" this character didn't break the sound barrier
Then how are they related? There's no sound, no visuals, nothing to indicate that those parts are being torn apart. And you're claiming that something is being destroyed? I don't buy it.

I hate having arguments with people like you, and it makes me feel déjà vu. I state my reasons, and you just counter and provide your reasons, saying that mine are not right. It's not about stating my reasons as 'SILLY,' you know it's not a good argument, right?
Your arguments are wrong though, your implying that its the wood being torn and the screws remain in the ground but you have no way of proving it ? How do you know the wood didn't also bring the screws out, you have 0 evidence but expect me to accept your "debunk"
Then how are they related? There's no sound, no visuals, nothing to indicate that those parts are being torn apart. And you're claiming that something is being destroyed? I don't buy it.
Is there anything proving the screws remained in the ground. "the sound of wood breaking" isn't proof cause wood can still break while simultaneously pulling screws out

Then I'll ask back, how do you know that screws are being torn apart? There's no evidence, it's just that.

Also, this calc was accepted, the calc that was removed was not this calc, should i make a crt for this one too since it calcs the throwing ?

Its the safest assumption. If you really want to lowball the calc you can divide it by 2 (makes no sense but yeah)
Sigh, Okay, There's no visual evidence of destruction, and some say the screws are being torn apart, but claim it's the safest guess? Even though there's no evidence at all? Alright, I'm done following this thread. I'm letting it go. I don't want a headache like before.

I think a remake of this one would be better since the guy who calced it is banned.
The remake was for picking it up, this was for throwing
Sigh, Okay, There's no visual evidence of destruction, and some say the screws are being torn apart, but claim it's the safest guess? Even though there's no evidence at all? Alright, I'm done following this thread. I'm letting it go. I don't want a headache like before.
Okay pal

In the pew there are obviously no bolts else they would have been shown. It's just a placed wooden bench.

Also last I remembered percantages dont't count as multipliers same for Frieza and MHA.

The part about using both hands I don't know about as I'm not a cgm.

In the pew there are obviously no bolts else they would have been shown. It's just a placed wooden bench.

Also last I remembered percantages dont't count as multipliers same for Frieza and MHA.

You have no proof of this

yes they do, I've seen it multiple times

You have no proof of this.
I don't need to show proof to go with the more conservative assumption. You need to show proof to actually take the higher value and not just him throwing a wooden bench.
yes they do, I've seen it multiple times
The same topic has been brought up and show down. Taiju scales with nothing to higher values. He only gets a higher with a bigger percantage. A 1% feat at 100% would just be a far higher.

I don't need to show proof to go with the more conservative assumption. You need to show proof to actually take the higher value and not just him throwing a wooden bench.

The same topic has been brought up and show down. Taiju scales with nothing to higher values. He only gets a higher with a bigger percantage. A 1% feat at 100% would just be a far higher.
Church pews are drilled to the ground, its the safest assumption as most churches drill their pews to the ground. Anything else is just lowballing the feat imo pal

erm, I'll wait for more comments on this

I would rather not debate here, please make a crt if you have problems with the calc, this is just to discuss the multiplier and who it scales to

Oh nevermind then. Didn't know it was accepted. My other points meaning the multiplier for the percentage still stand though but yeah thought the feat was the kick for mikey.

I would rather not debate here, please make a crt if you have problems with the calc, this is just to discuss the multiplier and who it scales to
Uh, you still need to make a CTR to add the calc since it will increase the verse ratings, people are free to debunk the calc here.

Anyway I disagree with adding the calc considering the points presented above (also the multipliers dont work imo).

Uh, you still need to make a CTR to add the calc since it will increase the verse ratings, people are free to debunk the calc here.

Anyway I disagree with adding the calc considering the points presented above (also the multipliers dont work imo).
What points?

Back