• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

If the acceleration doesn't exceed 9.81 m/s^2, there is no need to calculate F=ma. However, if it exceeds that, then it can be used. I think it would be better to wait for the opinion of CGMs. I'm not the one who decides whether the timeframe or velocity you have found is correct.

I like how this thread turned into a cemetery from a war.
This should be the exact same thing people thought when WW1 ended, but then, WW2...

Jokes aside, waiting for KLOL to see the calc fr.

Also, I just wonder what would happen if KLOL accepts the Above Average human level one instead of the Class 5 result. I am actually going for the downgrade of the Mikey lifting Chombo feat too, the hell would happen if the verse literally became just above average human level. 😭

If Taiju had thrown the pew a little faster and swung his arm a little more, the velocity would have been more, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. 🥲

Last edited:
I think calculating F = ma is unnecessary because it yields a lower value. Why not just use 152.075442 kg since 1116.48648 N equals to 113.811058104 kg.
So what if it yields a lower value if this is the more accurate way to go? The other method seems to be prone to inconsistencies with the energy yields generated.

So what if it yields a lower value if this is the more accurate way to go? The other method seems to be prone to inconsistencies with the energy yields generated.
So, the previous one in which we didn't use 9.8 m/s^2 one is better? Taiju basically lifted it, so wouldn't he be at least 1490.33933 N (152.075442*9.8)?

Can't just uses the weight of the object alone?

I guess you certainly could. I was just talking about why F = W/S is less accurate than F = ma
I understand that, but what I said about F = ma not being necessary is because it yields results smaller than using the weight of the object. I didn't mention the issue of accuracy between F = ma and F = w/s.

I understand that, but what I said about F = ma not being necessary is because it yields results smaller than using the weight of the object. I didn't mention the issue of accuracy between F = ma and F = w/s.
Oh, I see. My apologies then.

This should be the exact same thing people thought when WW1 ended, but then, WW2...

Jokes aside, waiting for KLOL to see the calc fr.

Also, I just wonder what would happen if KLOL accepts the Above Average human level one instead of the Class 5 result. I am actually going for the downgrade of the Mikey lifting Chombo feat too, the hell would happen if the verse literally became just above average human level. 😭

If Taiju had thrown the pew a little faster and swung his arm a little more, the velocity would have been more, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. 🥲
Wow, You obviously are biased, don't deny it since you gave proof...

Wow, You obviously are biased, don't deny it since you gave proof...
WOW, I freaking calculated the Class 5 result only so you wouldn't call me biased, took the weight of the church pew as higher than 98 lbs, took it as high as 335.26896 lbs, and higher than 98 lbs which everyone had used for the whole time only so you wouldn't call me biased, took an hour to do the whole thread engagement stuff only so you wouldn't call me biased. And I did all of it, just to get called biased?

"KLOL doesn't accept calcs higher than 300 kJ because he biased." 🤓
"You all are just biased because you want your verses to be able to beat Mikey." 🤓

CkC1uwu.png

No one's biased here except for you because you simp for the verse to get a higher tier (even I want the JoJo verse to be boundless, and tell everyone who disagrees that they are biased), and no one calculates something to get it rejected. I didn't calculate the Class 5 result for it to get rejected. So sthu and go and cry harder somewhere else.

And as I predicted, a WW2 was going to happen, and it's happening, so let me give me sincerest contribution and just ignore you to stop it.

WOW, I freaking calculated the Class 5 result only so you wouldn't call me biased, took the weight of the church pew as higher than 98 lbs, took it as high as 335.26896 lbs, and higher than 98 lbs which everyone had used for the whole time only so you wouldn't call me biased, took an hour to do the whole thread engagement stuff only so you wouldn't call me biased. And I did all of it, just to get called biased?

"KLOL doesn't accept calcs higher than 300 kJ because he biased." 🤓
"You all are just biased because you want your verses to be able to beat Mikey." 🤓

CkC1uwu.png

No one's biased here except for you because you simp for the verse to get a higher tier (even I want the JoJo verse to be boundless, and tell everyone who disagrees that they are biased), and no one calculates something to get it rejected. I didn't calculate the Class 5 result for it to get rejected. So sthu and go and cry harder somewhere else.

And as I predicted, a WW2 was going to happen, and it's happening, so let me give me sincerest contribution and just ignore you to stop it.
I mean you literally said "I am actually going for the downgrade of the Mikey lifting Chombo feat too, the hell would happen if the verse literally became just above average human level. 😭"
You want the verse to be downgraded because your sad that Mikey solos cote

I think it's okay if he doesn't evaluate the calculations. Because I know he is annoyed to inspect every calculation related to TKR. We just need to send them to other CGMs for evaluation.

KLOL is leaving me stranded in the middle of the battlefield.

I think it's okay if he doesn't evaluate the calculations.
You mean we will have to wait for an eternity to get them reviewed by sending them in the calculations evaluations thread? Because I literally have sent some calcs in the forum and they surely do take months. I haven't got one reviewed from like 23 days.
Because I know he is annoyed to inspect every calculation related to TKR.
Of course, I can understand.
We just need to send them to other CGMs for evaluation.
Sure stuff.
KLOL is leaving me stranded in the middle of the battlefield.
Oh no

I feel like observing and control this thread will be meaningless if this will be in mess numerous time

I'm unwatching too, good luck for you guys to handle this

Can you guys shut the **** up?

Let the thread mods do what they have to do, don't start or continue pointless arguments here. But since this thread too messy, different points all over the place, we prolly need new thread.

I'm just curious.

This calc (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/TokRev:_Takemichi_Dodges_a_Kick) is done by KLOL506.
This calc (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vapourrrrr/Mikey_Dodges_Takemichi's_Kick) is done by Vapourrrr.

Both are the calcs of a same feat done by different people and have obtained different results.

This is discussed in the OP too.
You cannot use both calculations from the same feats. It is necessary to discuss which calculation to use. However, I will still talk about both calculation issue. So, both may not be used LOLLLL.

So now, are there 3 calcs for a same feat with three different results? 👀

Sorry guys, this is the moment I am fed up with this. 🏃‍♂️

Edit: Also, #StopDoingTakemichiDodgingMikeyCalcsForRealNow

I'm just curious.

This calc (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/TokRev:_Takemichi_Dodges_a_Kick) is done by KLOL506.
This calc (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vapourrrrr/Mikey_Dodges_Takemichi's_Kick) is done by Vapourrrr.

Both are the calcs of a same feat done by different people and have obtained different results.

This is discussed in the OP too.

So now, are there 3 calcs for a same feat with three different results? 👀

Sorry guys, this is the moment I am fed up with this. 🏃‍♂️

Edit: Also, #StopDoingTakemichiDodgingMikeyCalcsForRealNow
My one might be wrong, the Takemichi dodging calc is hypersonic, also what are you talking about ? The KLOL will be removed because it's wrong, the other one 600 m/s is a different calc sooooooooooooo..

As I mentioned in the OP, Takemichi doesn't necessarily have to move that fast since he can simply move fast enough to match Mikey's pace and still be able to dodge it. Because he dodges it by moving to the back, there's no need to find the timeframe from that distance.

Nevertheless, I think creating a new thread is a good decision. I will take a break from this topic and summarize the various issues again by addressing them one by one and establishing clear rules regarding the debate. However, it won't be done quickly as I want to take a break from this matter and move on to other things. Currently, this thread has become messy and it's impossible to summarize the issues.

As I mentioned in the OP, Takemichi doesn't necessarily have to move that fast since he can simply move fast enough to match Mikey's pace and still be able to dodge it. Because he dodges it by moving to the back, there's no need to find the timeframe from that distance.

Nevertheless, I think creating a new thread is a good decision. I will take a break from this topic and summarize the various issues again by addressing them one by one and establishing clear rules regarding the debate. However, it won't be done quickly as I want to take a break from this matter and move on to other things. Currently, this thread has become messy and it's impossible to summarize the issues.
So this thread is closed ?

Back