• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Mom vs Kizaru (Borsalino) - GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, yeah Kizaru FRA, but isn't Kenbu able to counter this? And i mean basic Kenbu. Also, he can't blitz Big Mom.
Kenbu doesn't stop getting blinded, and she has insufficient feats with Kenbun to show she can keep up with his mobility

Kenbu doesn't stop getting blinded, and she has insufficient feats with Kenbun to show she can keep up with his mobility
Wtf? Why would it matter that she got blinded if she does not need her eyes with kenbu? And she can keep up by sheer speed as someone with rel+, adding precog which is a really basic power from kenbu and she is more than able to dodge all his attacks, even danmaku.

Also, her soul hax is a real threat here unless i forgot something.

She would not be able to dodge all his danmaku. let's not kid ourselves here she is a BIG target.
Yeah, the danmaku would be a problem, the blitz and the blind wouldn't anyway.

Wouldn't busoshoku be able to block the danmaku tho? She should be able to evade some and block the others.

Lol, Im certain the people here don't actually read one piece or just don't know how to read. The utterly stupid arguments using here is quite baffling. Kizaru couldn't blitz old rayleigh. Then was matched in speed by Marco who got choked the moment Linlin took even a bit seriously. Yea, to say stupid is being generous. Down right brain dead.

Big mom
Its not even an argument tbh
And kizaru is not faster than BM, there is no attack from kizaru she can't deal with, thats even if anything kizaru can deal will damage her without kizaru having her mom picture.

Edit: read through the thread and most of the things are kizaru is faster?
Lol no, he didnt blitze Marco he is not blitzing someone that ragdolled Marco and queen like kids.

Lol, Im certain the people here don't actually read one piece or just don't know how to read. The utterly stupid arguments using here is quite baffling. Kizaru couldn't blitz old rayleigh. Then was matched in speed by Marco who got choked the moment Linlin took even a bit seriously. Yea, to say stupid is being generous. Down right brain dead.
Please don't insult others like that. You can make your argument without those insults. Thank you.

Meh, i am changing my vote to BM, her versatility and higher amount of feats regarding haki just give her the edge over anything Kizaru has, his speed and danmaku aren't that much of a threat to someone with higher stats + Kenbu.

Also, wouldn't BM insta win with soul hax? Iirc Tempest said the target does not need to fear BM herself just death in general and AFAIK we don't have enough information about Kizaru in this area.

Even Kizaru having a speed advantage and Danmaku, both doesn't seen to be a real threat to someone who has CoO and an edge on other stats. Big Mom is also incredibly versatile with her homies, it is a close match, but I go with Mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back