• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Kizaru fights a different Yonko Commander

I don't know if the creator of a VS thread gets a vote or not, but I'm personally leaning in King's favor ONLY due to his haki being probably enough to hit Kizaru even in his logia state and his absurd durability with flames on.

Yeah he's also more powerful than Kizaru but that's not why he wins IMO.

Edit: Just checked vs battle wiki and apparently they do allow one creator vote in the thread so for now I'll lean in favor of King, although if a good enough argument is made otherwise I could be open to switching.

Last edited:
There's like 7 people who have it so far

Zoro could cut Kaidou left and right without any Hao

Luffy was stacking Buso and Hao to pull off his feats

doesn't literally mean AP, since base Luffy was weak as hell when he learned it
Okay apple jacks
Anyway, Kirby FRA

The build up time despite being short would let King know to attempt to avoid it (Kenbun helping) he wouldn't be able to tank that attack, honestly no one besides Marco and the Logia's survive that attack.

And with his Zoan form & flame off he would have the speed to avoid it despite it's large AOE and Danmaku.

The build up time despite being short would let King know to attempt to avoid it (Kenbun helping) he wouldn't be able to tank that attack, honestly no one besides Marco and the Logia's survive that attack.

And with his Zoan form & flame off he would have the speed to avoid it despite it's large AOE and Danmaku.
Couldn't others with Danmaku combat it? Not someone with weaker Danmaku like Hancock though, more like Kaidou or Luffy. Not too relevant to the convo but I'm just saying

Couldn't others with Danmaku combat it? Not someone like Hancock though, more like Kaidou or Luffy.
Luffy's danmaku comes from his fists, and if he tried combating it he would lose his arms. Kaidou's comes from his flying slashes which wouldn't be countered by the laser's heat dura neg so it could probably counter it assuming he can create as many as Kizaru or enough to protect his body.

Considering that though, King's flying slash danmaku might be able to counter the Yasakami no Magatama

Luffy's danmaku comes from his fists, and if he tried combating it he would lose his arms. Kaidou's comes from his flying slashes which wouldn't be countered by the laser's heat dura neg so it could probably counter it assuming he can create as many as Kizaru or enough to protect his body.

Considering that though, King's flying slash danmaku might be able to counter the Yasakami no Magatama
" if he tried combating it he'd lose his arms " same could be said about Luffy vs Akainu or Kaidou in flaming Dragon form...
Oh wait, he CAN beat them with that... Since his advanced haki lets him negate their abilities without directly touching them. Dunno if that applies to lasers made by dfs tho..

Where is this Needing to charge coming from? Why does that weakness exist to only Kizaru? It literally makes no sense to me… he literally doesn’t need to charge up anything and it says nothing about it. only implied, probably stated and shown that only the pacifista need/use charging time

Where is this Needing to charge coming from? Why does that weakness exist to only Kizaru? It literally makes no sense to me… he literally doesn’t need to charge up anything and it says nothing about it. only implied, probably stated and show that only the pacifista need/use charging time
Not sure about other characters but I remember specifically with Kizaru and other users of his lasers that sometimes there's a short but significant start up time before his laser fires.

Again, he had to hold Zoro down to charge up an attack,it took long enough that Zoro got saved, lol.
Cause he was talking shit

He fired a laser on whitebeard in the middle of his swing

And he sniped Luffy's wax key on Ace in the timeframe it took for Luffy to move the key a few inches

it's like, the most insignificant startup time ever
Not really, there was two instances that come to mind with the Pacifista where the start up time was used to attack the pacifista before firing. Same with Queen against Sanji.

The start up isn't a major weakness but it will be relevant when it's against an opponent faster then the lasers themselves.

Not really, there was two instances that come to mind with the Pacifista where the start up time was used to attack the pacifista before firing. Same with Queen against Sanji.

The start up isn't a major weakness but it will be relevant when it's against an opponent faster then the lasers themselves.
Those are technology

For example here I don’t see a charge up at all
0507-015.png
0580-006.png

While I don't think the time needed to charge, if there even is any, is that significant, I still give it to King FRA.

For example here I don’t see a charge up at all
0507-015.png
0580-006.png
The kick not so much, but the danmaku I see a single panel preparing the attack which happens often with these lasers. Not majorly long charge up at all but as I said relevant if the opponent is faster.

I still got Kizaru. I don't think the startup is that significant. Might even destroy or clip his wings

I still got Kizaru. I don't think the startup is that significant. Might even destroy or clip his wings
But then King drinks Red Bull to get new wings XD-

But in all seriousness you made some really good arguments even though I still side with King.

I'd say King wins mid-high diff.

Wait

What are King's wincons???
More power
Zoan regen
Better speed
Being able to speed blitz during the like two second build up of Kizaru's stronger attacks
being handsome enough to turn Kizaru gay assuming Kizaru wasn't already gay.
Higher durability

Wait

What are King's wincons???
Superior power via scaling of his higher forms.

Buso Haki ftw

Maybe the explosions if Kizaru isn't careful, since they could've one-shot and killed Zoro (who tanked Yonko attacks) had he not used Buso himself.

Superior power via scaling of his higher forms.

Buso Haki ftw

Maybe the explosions if Kizaru isn't careful, since they could've one-shot and killed Zoro (who tanked Yonko attacks) had he not used Buso himself.
Were the explosions from him or from some type of dynamite he had strapped on him like Pedro?

You act like the explosion got haki in it. Remember Kizaru's a logia

The explosions came from King's lunarian flame abilities, not sure if he could apply haki to an explosion though. Although he should be able to apply haki to his flame bullets and abilities similar to that

Back