• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Mom vs Kizaru (Borsalino) - GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you are always against me... And bring no points that deproves my argument...
except for the fact that I always debunk you, but then you proceed to repeat your claims and say that nothing disproved your argument.
Why does kizaru have stronger armament then big mom?
Like here for example, you literally strawman people, but then proceed to victimize yourself when someone disagrees with you, and say. "You always disagree with me, and never debunk my argument" yet you're literally comparing ichiji, and niji to KIZARU. Who has not only a WAY different ap adv, but also has a WAY different moveset, as well, not to mention his light neg's dura.

Last edited:
But Kizaru is still faster, though, so if that were to happen, he could turn into light and vamoose before she uses Haki going off where they currently scale.
Observation haki but kizaru also has it🤷‍♂️ I think Yonkou > Admirals but 🤷‍♂️ I guess all the admiral can now beat big mom since I think Kizaru<Aokiji<Akainu

Observation haki but kizaru also has it🤷‍♂️ I think Yonkou > Admirals but 🤷‍♂️ I guess all the admiral can now beat big mom since I think Kizaru<Aokiji<Akainu
Comparing the Haki of the two characters is kind of a guessing game, to some degree, since we really haven't seen either character really show the maximum degree of proficiency they have with their Haki (if I'm wrong on that last point, slap me with scans, please).

This is how I know you don't even read my arguments and say that I don't prove you wrong. I literally told you that Big mom IS stronger, because of AP adv. The stronger person doesn't always win the fight, and if someone can beat someone that doesn't mean that they can beat the same person that someone they beat, beat. Akainu and Aokiji could still lose even you think they're stronger than Kizaru. Styles make fights. MONKEYOFLIFE, REREAD THIS MESSAGE.

Last edited:
This is how I know you don't even read my arguments and say that I don't prove you wrong. I literally told you that Big mom IS stronger, because of AP adv. The stronger person doesn't always win the fight. Akainu and Aokiji could still lose even you think they're stronger than Kizaru
Was I talking about strength?

You straight up stated that aokiji and akainu are above him, and then said you think they can beat her now... that's how I know you didn't read anything I presented to you.
If Aokiji can beat Kizaru with Kizaru's abilities then he should also be able to win against big mom but 🤷‍♂️

But percent wise it's in favor of Aokiji and Akainu to win
You said that you think they can beat big mom now BECAUSE they are above kizaru. Don't get me wrong, I think Kizaru and Akainu can both beat big mom, for aokiji it's debatable. But you said that you believed that because you think they're above him, which showed me you didn't even read the explanation I gave you way above.

You said that you think they can beat big mom now BECAUSE they are above kizaru. Don't get me wrong, I think Kizaru and Akainu can both beat big mom, for aokiji it's debatable. But you said that you believed that because you think they're above him, which showed me you didn't even read the explanation I gave you way above.
Kizaru<Aokiji<Akainu .... Akainu beat Aokiji... 👀

Read what I said because I didn't say admirals are now stronger then big mom...
I never said you said that, I said that you clearly never read anything i write, because you said you think akainu and aokiji can beat big mom because YOU THINK they're stronger than kizaru, and it obviously doesn't work like that in fights.

I never said you said that, I said that you clearly never read anything i write, because you said you think akainu and aokiji can beat big mom because YOU THINK they're stronger than kizaru, and it obviously doesn't work like that in fights.
I think Akainu and Aokiji can BEAT kizaru... When did talk about strength in that comment?

I think Akainu and Aokiji can BEAT kizaru... When did talk about strength in that comment?
you put "<" that means greater than AKA stronger than. Nothing with that symbol signifies who beats who.. Plus even if you think that they can beat kizaru, that still nonetheless proves you didn't read what I said, since stylistic matchups make fights. Just because you think they're stronger or can beat kizaru, regardless doesn't mean they can also beat big mom.

Big Mom

She's faster (Scales to Whitebeard>"Admirals") outside of devil fruit attacks, but those aren't a major advantage as even Marco could react to and intercept/evade them. Big Mom is fast enough to seize Marco who Kizaru scales to so she def can seize him.

Dur Negation will not work since it is a devil fruit ability and she has powerful haki. She also has resistance to heat on top of that and her stat advantage.

Big Mom also has her own Dur Negation coming via electricity. heat, and Death manipulation.

They both have Aecrobatics so that is a wash.

On top of all those advantages Big Mom has a way better range (hundreds of metres Vs tens of kilometres) though the OP mitigated that with starting distance.

Finally if Kizaru doesn't instantly die to her Death manipulation she can still make a new homie out of light and absorb Kizaru's attacks.
What?

All Kizaru has is speed advantage, a mobility advantage, a size advantage, a technique advantage, and danmaku. Then danmaku dura negation lasers.insignificant SPD advantage with DF.

All Linlin has an AP advantage and she has flight. Spd advantage outside Devil fruit, Durability, Multiple dur negation abilities, range, absorption.

This is how I know you don't even read my arguments and say that I don't prove you wrong. I literally told you that Big mom IS stronger, because of AP adv. The stronger person doesn't always win the fight, and if someone can beat someone that doesn't mean that they can beat the same person that someone they beat, beat. Akainu and Aokiji could still lose even you think they're stronger than Kizaru. Styles make fights. MONKEYOFLIFE, REREAD THIS MESSAGE.
this doesn't make any sense and I wasn't talking about strength... But let's not argue here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back