• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nothing you brought up is a feat for beyond advanced buso.
Yeah, i've passed by the "beyond" sorry for that

But I noticed something:
Post-Gura BB has normal level Buso, with post-TS having it intermediate. So we can state rather easily that she could bully him with her advanced one, no?

Yeah, i've passed by the "beyond" sorry for that

But I noticed something:
Post-Gura BB has normal level Buso, with post-TS having it intermediate. So we can state rather easily that she could bully him with her advanced one, no?
The tiers only define the Abilities they can use not their scaling over each other; for example marigold/Sentomaru have advanced buso but wouldn't scale above Marco or Sanji in terms of the potency of their Buso.

The tiers only define the Abilities they can use not their scaling over each other; for example marigold/Sentomaru have advanced buso but wouldn't scale above Marco or Sanji in terms of the potency of their Buso.
Having unknown abilities she can surprise him and/or surpass his Black Hole, no?

I've been thinking: Maybe WB wasn't really resisting getting sucked by the Black Hole on the ground seeing how he couldn't resist getting his quake fruit negged. BB could've just decided to restrain feet/movement was enough to beat the dying old man. He can precisly control his gravity like when sucking an city minus the place Ace was or when he partailly sucked some marines then use the quake fruit on them

I've been thinking: Maybe WB wasn't really resisting getting sucked by the Black Hole on the ground seeing how he couldn't resist getting his quake fruit negged. BB could've just decided to restrain feet/movement was enough to beat the dying old man. He can precisly control his gravity like when sucking an city minus the place Ace was or when he partailly sucked some marines then use the quake fruit on them
It's possible that WB wasn't resisting getting sucked into the Black Hole om the ground, but rather was unable to resist due to his weakened state from the injuries he sustained during the MF War. Additionally is possible that BB was using his powers to restrain WB, making it difficult for him to move or resist.

As to BB's ability to control his gravity and selectively negate DF powers, its certainly a powerful ability that gives him a significant advantage in combat. It's possible that BB was able to use his ability to negate WB's Quake fruit powers, making it easier to defeat him. However its also possible that WB was simply too weakened and injured to effctively use his powers even without BB's interference.

Ultimately the exact details of the fight between BB vs WB are unclear, and there are many possible factors that could have influenced the outcome. However it's clear that BB was a formidable opponent who was able to defeat WB one of the most powerful pirates in the world

I've noticed that with the better haki and what i'll mention below, we can't say BB's Black Hole will do much, and disqualifies that as a complete wincon, maybe part of one.

"Resistance to (...) Limited Power Nullification and Stamina Absorption (Has been shown to been capable of moving regardless of being affected by 100% Seastone, while low densities have been shown to completely incapacitate and drastically weaken others and stopping them from using their abilities)"
In terms of how good is the Power Null, don't think nobody can say "Black Hole > Kairoseki". Maybe "Black Hole = Kairoseki", but imo "Black Hole < Kairoseki".

Entering the supposition-maybe-headcanon-zone: if BM has much % of her soul, can't it compete with BB's soul manip resistance, since its via Willpower?

Last edited:
Kairoseki < Black Hole, the Yami completely negs fruits but doesn't drain stamina.
Either way BM still has Haki and immense physical strength so she'll be fine.

Yeah, you're right
i hope it doesn't happen in the manga, cuz i like Bartholomew and the other homies
but i really think she can best him with the " even higher with Soru Soru no Mi" or if she can put hao and/or buso on the all-homie-laser-thing

I vote for Big Mom. even with her devil fruit suppressed she's still a physical monster + her adv conq, superior durability, superior Haki feats in general, plus the additional damage BB takes from the Yami Yami. She should also have superior lifting strength, and hell we've seen a dying old Whitebeard able to pin him to the ground even with his Dark Fruit. BB just doesn't have the feats.

tbh I don't even see BB letting himself get into a situation where he'd have to 1v1 her without a serious advantage to begin with, but since this is a match he's getting packed.

SfiqDFm.png
?

Surprised im even following this

Big Mom fra
Why're you surprised you follow this? Do you usually not follow One Piece threads?

Anyway, I'm going to vote for Big Mom due to her various homies, greater Haki feats, and her ability amp herself up with her own life force.

Back