• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Kizaru fights a different Yonko Commander

The explosions came from King's lunarian flame abilities, not sure if he could apply haki to an explosion though. Although he should be able to apply haki to his flame bullets and abilities similar to that
he can do that, which is fine, but that haki infused explosion is bs to me

he can do that, which is fine, but that haki infused explosion is bs to me
While it wouldn't surprise me if he could, for now it's just head canon.

But the Haki infused flame bullets (if he can actually do that) are another wincon, as it greatly mitigates Kizaru's ranged advantage.

Being able to speed blitz during the like two second build up of Kizaru's stronger attacks
No… not at all… you acting like Kizaru didn’t block Marco’s kick when fired danmaku

plus Kizaru can move while building up or charging his laser if he even is charging it or not which I don’t think he is

No… not at all… you acting like Kizaru didn’t block Marco’s kick when fired danmaku

plus Kizaru can move while building up or charging his laser if he even is charging it or not which I don’t think he is
It's a speed blitz, dude. Meaning he goes too fast for him to react or properly block. Or makes a distraction then blind sides him.

It's a speed blitz, dude. Meaning he goes too fast for him to react or properly block. Or makes a distraction then blind sides him.
Blind side an observation haki user… it’s not a speed blitz… or does king have a far faster rating which he blitzes people comparable to him or something?

Blind side an observation haki user… it’s not a speed blitz… or does king have a far faster rating which he blitzes people comparable to him or something?
one of his attacks were so fast Zoro had to dodge because he couldn't properly block it in time, even though he could manage to block two yonko attacks, among other speed feats for Zoro

For now, no.

The Wano speed revisions are a different story but they're ongoing...

I kinda just wanna wait for the Wano speed revision thread to finish before casting my vote so speed won't have to be equalized.
I looked at the speed revisions, and if anything King's going to scale >= to what Kizaru scales to in terms of speed, so it doesn't change the outcome IMO.

I looked at the speed revisions, and if anything King's going to scale >= to what Kizaru scales to in terms of speed, so it doesn't change the outcome IMO.
Regardless, it just kinda annoys me to see alot of OP speed equalized matches when there is absolutely no need to equalize speed.

And that makes 7 so that's enough for GRACE
Well, looks like waiting doesn't matter. Anyway, I think I'm going to vote for King as well due to his ability to resist heat, his Haki allowing him to tag Kizaru easily, his extremely powerful attacks imbued with Haki, and his performance against both Zoro and Marco compared to Kizaru.

Back