• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was going to vote Blackbeard because of Yami gg, but Big Mom actually wins for a couple of reasons:

She can neg BB's Yami fruit's ability with haki
She has more amps
She can regen all damage done by BB's Gura fruit
She is tankier

My vote goes to Big Mom

She can neg BB's Yami fruit's ability with haki
I don't think this is possible as the Yami Yami can be used to draw in precisely what the user wants & the actual devil fruit doesn't have haki to defend itself against the Yami Yami. This is proven true as BB even states that this DF stealing ability can never be defended against & it's proven true against Ace & Whitebeard who both scale very high in terms of buso:
MIUmQJX.png
R1I1vW9.png

Big Mom can just use Soru Amp + Hao Infusion + Napoleon the same way WB used his Glaive to get past the Yami Yami no Mi.

She can also endure the shockwaves the same way she took multiple dura neg Awakened attacks from Law and kept on swinging.

Blackbeard's fruit negates her devil fruit powers so she can't soul amp herself & Napoleon gets absorbed.
So if he undid Big Mom's soul amp would she just get her lifespan back?

But yeah, that will limit her to close range AP, but she still has Hao Infusion to amp her punches.

But BB can wear her out.

Leaning BB but barely.

Stg mfs are gooning though.
One: We've seen people counter Kurouzu, and Whitebeard literally just said " Huh. So he negated my quake powers. Time to pull out my Naginata. "
Two: His power won't pull her in this is obvious.
Worked on Whitebeard's corpse
Mf was struggling to use sufficient Haki while BM is healthy and has top tier Haki.
Y'all gotta stop with the BB wank.

Sickbeard didn't expect it.
Ace didn't expect it, but was able to actually counter it by shooting fire at him.
Hancock didn't expect it.
Let's not mention the fact that he also confirmed Hancock could blitz his shit the instant he let her go, and Law should scale to her for clashing with BB, which means the same for BM as she fought Law.

Ace didn't expect it, but was able to actually counter it by shooting fire at him.
Let's not mention the fact that he also confirmed Hancock could blitz his shit the instant he let her go, and Law should scale to her for clashing with BB, which means the same for BM as she fought Law.
I love Hancock and Fujitora being High 6-A now.

Hancock wasn't me, and asides from her AP likely scaling to her durability (since she's a physical fighter cuz her kicks), the rest of her High 6-A justifications are incredibly sus.
1: Her speed is, well, you know where that's from.
2: AP is from her being appointed to be a Warlord due to pure strength. Sengoku was also beefing her up, same for BB.
3: I think there was something that says your durability should scale to your physical attacks usually.
4: She should have good Haki because in order for her hax to work on BB her Haki should be comparable to his and everyone else on the island that she tried to petrify.

1: Her speed is, well, you know where that's from.
I support her speed rating.
2: AP is from her being appointed to be a Warlord due to pure strength. Sengoku was also beefing her up, same for BB.
Cough Doflamingo and Moria Cough
3: I think there was something that says your durability should scale to your physical attacks usually.
That's what I said above.
4: She should have good Haki because in order for her hax to work on BB her Haki should be comparable to his and everyone else on the island that she tried to petrify.
Fair

All of them know & could have used haki, plenty of opportunity and couldn't.

So either BB is a haki god who scales above BM regardless or the Df null can't be defended against by the Yami which is what BB states.

Last edited:
Cough Doflamingo and Moria Cough
Well there can be liars and also different reasons.
One time you have Mihawk and Hancock, another you have Buggy and Moria.
And tbf they thought Buggy was pretty strong as he cursed out Shanks and Shanks just stood there and took it, though I wonder where they were when Aokiji clapped Buggy.
All of them know & could have used haki, plenty of opportunity and couldn't.

So either BB is a haki god who scales above BM regardless or the Df null can't be defended against by the Yami which is why BB states.
Uh, no, that's dumb.
If he's a Haki god he wouldn't say Hancock's hax works on him.
They simply didn't expect it or didn't have good enough Haki which checks out as Oldbeard was struggling to use sufficient Haki and Ace has great Haki but it's not Advanced.
Why tf is big mom such a goofy ahh character
Homies?
Oda is a goofy ahh writer so it makes sense.

Back