• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After hearing about Blackbeard's crushing defeat at the hands (or rather blade) of a man who claims to be the world's strongest swordsman, the Pirate Queen decides to challenge him herself.
THE RULES:
  • The battle takes place on the Pirate map.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Mihawk is given prior knowledge about the Pirate Queen.
  • SBA for everything else.
AP: Mihawk is 10.3 GJ and Pirate Queen scales to 57.9 GJ

Who wins and why?

Not the Mihawk you expected: 8 (@King_Dom470, @JustANormalLemon, @SlendVeny, @TegamiBachi25, @Da3ggman, @MintyBoi1, @MonkeyOfLife, @AThe1412)

Not Big Mom: 5 (@Vzearr, @Oiguana2701, @That_moron2, @Greatsage13th, @noninho)

The real Mihawk and Big Mom pull up (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Was going to say pirate queen easily but Mihawks LS seems good, does he even use LS in fights tho ?

Pirate Queen keeps her range and steadily destroys Mihawk.

Was going to say pirate queen easily but Mihawks LS seems good, does he even use LS in fights tho ?

Pirate Queen keeps her range and steadily destroys Mihawk.
Mihawk has his own ranged attacks in the form of air slashes and TABS Units have no tactical thinking so they wouldn't know to abuse their ranged options.

Feel like the skill gap is to great. Bombs, Decent skill and higher ap might help but considering how Mihawk embarrassed a Gifted swordsman with a butter knife i'd say the Mihawk takes this fight pretty easily

Feel like the skill gap is to great. Bombs, Decent skill and higher ap might help but considering how Mihawk embarrassed a Gifted swordsman with a butter knife i'd say the Mihawk takes this fight pretty easily
Vote counted. Pirate Queen is definitely more skilled than Blackbeard for sure but nowhere near the level of Zoro or Mihawk.

Last edited:
Bump. I'm surprised that @JustANormalLemon isn't here yet. He's pretty knowledgeable about TABS.
Idk why people voting pirate queen, the moment Mihawk notice Her lack of tatical thinkig and that she is blocking his atacks + the danger of gettig near he will probable start spaming his ranged options that is basically game over for the queen

She does have better options than blackbeard trough, thanks to not jumping(literaly) headfirst into combat and having the "spin to win" combat style that is slopy to say the least... and she can keep her self standing up diferent from blackbeard

But Mihawk should be inteligent enough to captalize on pirate queen weaknesses

But if they stick to meele combat I can see Pirate queen stealing a W with her Bombs sinse I can see that atack one shooting Mihawk or at least doing heavy damage to him making harder to keep fighting

Anyway, Mihawk is most likely to win here, just to smart and skilled for the poor walk in a straight line into my oponent TABS characters

Finally, I'm back after a month.
Idk why people voting pirate queen, the moment Mihawk notice Her lack of tatical thinkig and that she is blocking his atacks + the danger of gettig near he will probable start spaming his ranged options that is basically game over for the queen

She does have better options than blackbeard trough, thanks to not jumping(literaly) headfirst into combat and having the "spin to win" combat style that is slopy to say the least... and she can keep her self standing up diferent from blackbeard

But Mihawk should be inteligent enough to captalize on pirate queen weaknesses

But if they stick to meele combat I can see Pirate queen stealing a W with her Bombs sinse I can see that atack one shooting Mihawk or at least doing heavy damage to him making harder to keep fighting

Anyway, Mihawk is most likely to win here, just to smart and skilled for the poor walk in a straight line into my oponent TABS characters
Voting pirate queen
Votes counted.

Last edited:
Actually, you know what, I'm going to vote Inconclusive here. Mihawk massively outskills the Pirate Queen, has superior LS, and better ranged attacks. On the other hand, it'll probably only take the Pirate Queen like one or two hits to defeat him and she's definitely stronger and more skilled than Blackbeard.

Last edited:
Mihawk casually scales to nearly 2 tons, and Pirate Queen downscales heavily off a nearly 14-ton feat, which seems to only scale to the Thor's hammer, and thus anyone else who scales to the hammer, which basically can ragdoll the Pirate Queen.

Now, unlike some TABS units, Pirate Queen is a complete idiot in combat. Her best move is scattering bombs, and Mihawk can probably slice those bombs to pieces before they hit the ground, he's drastically faster than 9.8m/s, especially when equated to her speed, or he could just jump back and send everything flying with a big air slash. He can also easily block her slashes with superior LS. He can swing on her from a distance with far superior range, which he would probably open with. He blatantly skillstomps in every way, as he could casually stomp a skilled swordsman's three blades while using only a miniscule knife.

Voting Mihawk.

Mihawk casually scales to nearly 2 tons, and Pirate Queen downscales heavily off a nearly 14-ton feat, which seems to only scale to the Thor's hammer, and thus anyone else who scales to the hammer, which basically can ragdoll the Pirate Queen.

Now, unlike some TABS units, Pirate Queen is a complete idiot in combat. Her best move is scattering bombs, and Mihawk can probably slice those bombs to pieces before they hit the ground, he's drastically faster than 9.8m/s, especially when equated to her speed, or he could just jump back and send everything flying with a big air slash. He can also easily block her slashes with superior LS. He can swing on her from a distance with far superior range, which he would probably open with. He blatantly skillstomps in every way, as he could casually stomp a skilled swordsman's three blades while using only a miniscule knife.

Voting Mihawk.
Just wanna point out a few things. Pirate Queen actually scales above Thor since she can defeat Blackbeard who in turn can beat Thor (Every TABS Units get ragdolled like all the time. It's just how they all work). She's not a total meathead in my opinion when compared to most other units (All TABS Units lack tactical thinking) but she's definitely NOWHERE near as smart as Mihawk. Valid comment and vote counted.

Just wanna point out a few things. Pirate Queen actually scales above Thor since she can defeat Blackbeard who in turn can beat Thor (Every TABS Units get ragdolled like all the time. It's just how they all work).
"Can defeat" doesn't mean your attacks upscale off their weapon.

Back