• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Tatsumaki destroying foes on a celullar level isn't exaggeration or flowery language, its very much literal as it was stated by Drive Knight who was annoyed that Tatsumaki had completely obliterated Orochi's remains that he was looking to study.
All biological damage is cellular. That's what makes up your body. All that tells me is that she did enough damage to make the cells unusable for genetic research. If I place 5 grenades around a strawberry, I doubt there's going to be much usable material for genetic resources.
She also does this to Evil Eye
Oh, you mean the character she's literally 1 billion + times stronger than?
Cryo straight up lying smh
I'm suing for libel lmao.

Given how Tatsumaki casually crushed Psykorochi and how Mob casually upscales from his feat, the stats are definitely close.

I lean towards Tatsumaki thanks to her experience (with espers, using esper powers and fighting high level opponentst), technique and battle IQ. Like Mob, we've also seen her copy and improve upon techiques during the course of a battle. She's been training her esper powers for at least 4 years longer than Mob has been alive (Blast flashback was 18 years ago), and has been fighting all sorts of enemies throughout that time (likely including espers given her comments on Tsukuyomi).

That's an enormous experience gap that I don't think Mob's abilities quite make up for.

voting for Tatsumaki

Given how Tatsumaki casually crushed Psykorochi and how Mob casually upscales from his feat, the stats are definitely close.

I lean towards Tatsumaki thanks to her experience (with espers, using esper powers and fighting high level opponentst), technique and battle IQ. Like Mob, we've also seen her copy and improve upon techiques during the course of a battle. She's been training her esper powers for at least 4 years longer than Mob has been alive (Blast flashback was 18 years ago), and has been fighting all sorts of enemies throughout that time (likely including espers given her comments on Tsukuyomi).

That's an enormous experience gap that I don't think Mob's abilities quite make up for.

voting for Tatsumaki
Almost all of her experience is using almost none of her power to 1 shot everyone.

Nah, it's been stated she doesn't have the control to move objects at those speeds without them disintegrating. Only Geryganshoop has the skill to eliminate friction when objects move that fast. This is stated on her profile, that such attack speed would only help if she's near objects that don't disintegrate at that speed. Personally, that's kinda stupid because who would know what objects wouldn't burn up at that speed, but the point is that no, her Relativistic attack speed wouldn't help. Besides, it's listed as possibly, which means there's an option of not adding it, and I've chosen not to add it for this match.
Isn't that grace?

I would refrain from adding this match even if grace is over because a new OPM chapter will release in like 30 hours or so and Tatsumaki is currently fighting another esper, so there are chances of her getting new hax or abilities

I would refrain from adding this match even if grace is over because a new OPM chapter will release in like 30 hours or so and Tatsumaki is currently fighting another esper, so there are chances of her getting new hax or abilities
Not how we do things here. If she becomes like Tier 3 in that next chap fine, we'll remove it. Until then, matches will go on as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back