• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigeo Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100) vs Mash Burnedead (Mashle) (8-2-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon1511

He/Him
Mob vs Mob after becoming the president of the Body Improvement Club

Shigeo Kageyama:
Question_Mark_Shigeo.webp

VS

Mash Burnedead:
MashBurnedeadSit_Original_fix.webp

• Mob and Mash 6-B+ keys will be used. Mash's UPM is restricted.
  • Mash scales to 80 Teratons. ???% Mob heavily upscales from 69 Teratons.
  • Speed is equalized
  • The battle takes place in Spice City
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters

Mob: @Arceus0x @Planck69 @Epiccheev @Lynieryz @Tural2004 @Reploidnoridomix @NikHelton @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson

Mash: @AnAverageUsername @azontr

Incon:

Last edited:
Hell yeah, this is possible. Also, im pretty sure Mash also heavily upscales from ~80 Teratons due to casually kicking an Amped+Summons+Thirds Domina

EDIT: I misread, Mash still upscales from Summons Domina and was able to withstand Thirds Domina for a bit in base

Anyways

Mash has a possible AP advantage, a much higher LS advantage, can fly, and has amps in the form of his "muscle magic", examples being Big Band Dash and Ballista Knuckle

Mob can lift Mash but not pin him down. This gives him an advantage since he can lift him and blast him with psychic energy. Mash can get through his barriers but ???% is not merciful and would go for harshes tactics, not to mention it didn't tire out after battling several psychics in a row without stop. Mob has higher healing (High-low vs Mid-low) but Mash has a slight stamina advantage since he was able to fight while hurt. His stat amps will come in handy too.

Idrk but i think i'll stay neutral leaning on Mob as Mob's range advantage is massive and the fact that his ???% is fully bloodlusted would probably make him fight with more violence.

Mob can lift Mash but not pin him down. This gives him an advantage since he can lift him and blast him with psychic energy. Mash can get through his barriers but ???% is not merciful and would go for harshes tactics, not to mention it didn't tire out after battling several psychics in a row without stop. Mob has higher healing (High-low vs Mid-low) but Mash has a slight stamina advantage since he was able to fight while hurt. His stat amps will come in handy too.

Idrk but i think i'll stay neutral leaning on Mob as Mob's range advantage is massive and the fact that his ???% is fully bloodlusted would probably make him fight with more violence.
I keep forgetting about the lifting stuff
Totally didnt get mixed up with OPM logic

Mash is a beast in stamina though. He was able to go on training for aroind a month straight against opponents that were supposedly "much more powerful" than himself. Just something to point out.

Iirc ???% absorbs the energy of everything around him so his stamina is no joke
Huh, all energy? Mash should have enough then.
Battle of the bowlcut fitness enthusiasts. (But fr i can't believe these 2 have the exact same age)
Mash is if Mob was isekaid to a Harry Potter world with eugenics and genocide and had to pump iron to stand a chance or else he would get hunted down with his adoptive father, thus being forced into fighting when he just wants to live in peace.... Mash is a sad character tbh

Mash is if Mob was isekaid to a Harry Potter world with eugenics and genocide and had to pump iron to stand a chance or else he would get hunted down with his adoptive father, thus being forced into fighting when he just wants to live in peace.... Mash is a sad character tbh
TFW it took Mob like the entire year the series spans through of exercising himself to the point of exhaustion and fainting almost every day with his buff bros just for him to reach average strength/stamina level for a boy his age.

TFW it took Mob like the entire year the series spans through of exercising himself to the point of exhaustion and fainting almost every day with his buff bros just for him to reach average strength/stamina level for a boy his age.
The chad Mash who only took less than 15 yesrs of defensive training in the woods to stand up against wizards who are more than the most destructive natural disasters
I should be clear, he passively absorbs energy from the enviroment for himself. He would absorb Mash's psychic energy if Mash was an esper but he isn't.
Ah, so Mash will have PLENTY of stamina

Im going to vote Mash due to his superior AP, his superior LS, his Big Bang Dash, and his stamina.

Also, if Mob can't sense Mash, due to Mash being magicless and having no powers, he could traverse underground and appear close to Mob. If he even gets a grapple on Mob, its over as Mash will indeed preform a near instant chokehold.

Im going to vote Mash due to his superior AP, his superior LS, his Big Bang Dash, and his stamina.

Also, if Mob can't sense Mash, due to Mash being magicless and having no powers, he could traverse underground and appear close to Mob. If he even gets a grapple on Mob, its over as Mash will indeed preform a near instant chokehold.
I think Mob should be able to sense Mash since he has a soul but don't quote me on it as I'm not really sure

In terms of AP ??? Mob instantly deleted a horde of ghosts along with Mogami's entire spirit world when said ghosts managed to overpower rip apart and eat his soul. 100% Mob being the one who scales to the 69 (nice) teraton feat.

Mob's absorption only works for spirit energy, but it made Toichiro notice he was never going to run out unless someone emptied all of it once to revert him after he tried to outlast him. (Teruki also noted he was steadily getting stronger as his rampage went on.)
Mob can also convert that energy into healing that instantly cured broken bones. So he's essentialy a mage with infinite mp and a healing spell that won't let him eventually succumb to damages below that.

Mob's ESP can only work on Espers so it won't do anything here. Restraining with plants/gravity/TK also won't do anything due to Mashle's LS (unless Mob decides to lift him), but i would also like to note that a bloodlusted Mob like this would not be above directly targetting his opponents eye with TK like he did against Toichiro during 100% Resignation. He also has generic AOE energy explosions that devastate the entire area around him. He can also fight while maintaining a perfectly spherical forcefield around himself (wich scales to his AP), so Mash will have to break it to actually grab Mob's neck directly.

For stuff he does passively other than the energy absorption he also has Earthquakes that violently topple buildings and flip cars over on top of changing topography (makes getting stable footing pretty much impossible), A city block covering tornado that flings stuff around (almost entirely useless) and passively disabling any kind of technology within a city wide radius (useless)

In terms of AP ??? Mob instantly deleted a horde of ghosts along with Mogami's entire spirit world when said ghosts managed to overpower rip apart and eat his soul. 100% Mob being the one who scales to the 69 (nice) teraton feat
Nice. So they're basically even right? With both of them casually scaling above their AP values?
Mob's absorption only works for spirit energy, but it made Toichiro notice he was never going to run out unless someone emptied all of it once to revert him after he tried to outlast him. (Teruki also noted he was steadily getting stronger as his rampage went on.)
Mob can also convert that energy into healing that instantly cured broken bones. So he's essentialy a mage with infinite mp and a healing spell that won't let him eventually succumb to damages below that.
Damn, dude's got a cheat code. Eh, incapacitation would work, right?
Mob's ESP can only work on Espers so it won't do anything here. Restraining with plants/gravity/TK also won't do anything due to Mashle's LS (unless Mob decides to lift him), but i would also like to note that a bloodlusted Mob like this would not be above directly targetting his opponents eye with TK like he did against Toichiro during 100% Resignation.
Please remind me what that looked like? "Targetting their eye" is a bit vague for me to understand.
He also has generic AOE energy explosions that devastate the entire area around him. He can also fight while maintaining a perfectly spherical forcefield around himself (wich scales to his AP), so Mash will have to break it to actually grab Mob's neck directly.
I feel like Mash's skills such as Ballista Knuckle should help break through, due to being an amp.
For stuff he does passively other than the energy absorption he also has Earthquakes that violently topple buildings and flip cars over on top of changing topography (makes getting stable footing pretty much impossible), A city block covering tornado that flings stuff around (almost entirely useless) and passively disabling any kind of technology within a city wide radius (useless)
Mash should be able to hold his ground, he does bave flight as stated before. Don't know if it would help too much in battle. Honestly could kake a case of Mash's flight speed being faster due to Word of God in the 202q Jump Festa event

Though I will say that King should have better arguments than I

Nice. So they're basically even right? With both of them casually scaling above their AP values?
Ye
Damn, dude's got a cheat code. Eh, incapacitation would work, right?
Ye, but it can ony heal up to broken bones.
Please remind me what that looked like? "Targetting their eye" is a bit vague for me to understand.
He also busted his inner ear.
117.jpg

I feel like Mash's skills such as Ballista Knuckle should help break through, due to being an amp.
Fair, but it would still make it much harder for Mash to sneak choke him
Mash should be able to hold his ground, he does bave flight as stated before. Don't know if it would help too much in battle.
Yeah, it's mostly a minor factor

Then we just use High 6-A Mob
Which would be pperfect why do I keep forgetting to say that
Good to know. Also funny, they're both compared yet they both are basically equals. Funny how things go.
Ye, but it can ony heal up to broken bones.
So what you're saying is, goring would work... Eh, not like Mash would resort to that, he only threatens to kill.
He also busted his inner ear.
117.jpg
Goddamm I dont remember this in the anime. Good thing Mash isn't quite affected by his eardrums being burst, as shown in his fight against Margarette. But he can also sense the power of his opponent through sheer presence alone, so maybe the eye thing isnt so much of an issue? Maybe?
Fair, but it would still make it much harder for Mash to sneak choke him
Yeah, it probably would
Yeah, it's mostly a minor factor

???% can absorb energy from the general area around him and couple with Toichirou's and Teruki's statements, he's unlikely to really run out of psychic energy to use in the short term, not to mention him being able to fight for over a day even while weaker. He can toss Mashe into the air and blast him with psychic energy blasts as well as trap him in place with massive forcefields that scale to his level of power.

On top of this, he's capable of replicating powers that he's seen from other espers in the past, so he may eventually pull out a vast number of abilities to utilize if the need arises, such as mind control, elemental attacks, clones and so on.

That said, Mashe seems to have a small AP advantage and his lifting strength would heavily hinder direct telekinetic attacks to his body.

All in all, voting for Mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back