• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symbol of Fear vs Tornado of Terror (4-2-0)

The barrier that we see actually visible would’ve stopped if before it touched her hands. Coom the barrier simply wasn’t up at that moment
tatsumaki literally stated that the barrier was up during the entire fight, tatsumaki couldve just twisted her without that shit

low mid regen is enough to make her twisting the heart not matter, especially given that he has infinitely better stamina than her.

no.

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, limited brain damage, and even severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, limited brain damage, and even severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.
this does not include the heart.

EHRF makes Garou's heart beat so hard it produces shockwaves capable of somehow harming people comparable to him, so ironically i'd say his heart specifically is probably superhuman even considering his already superhuman body.
The brain and the rest of his body is fair game, tho.

Last edited:
EHRF makes Garou's heart beat so hard it produces shockwaves capable of somehow harming people compared to him, so ironically i'd say his heart is probably superhuman even considering his already superhuman body.
The brain and the rest of his body is fair game, tho.
garou can only recover from limited brain damage yeah, royal ripper kind of left a scar on his head it seems but of course it's not like he minced it, so he can't live if it's destroyed.

I answered this matchup in the first few questions ngl.

Garou just adapts to a 10x LS difference. It's really easy. He's done it before.

After that Tatsumaki is defenseless and gets slammed by higher AP that constantly grows.

A 10x difference isn't enough to instant kill Garou, and that's really all that matters in this match. What doesn't kill Garou just makes him stronger.

going for the kill….
this is a common move for espers, tatsumaki in character is a monster murder, if she starts to recognize garou as a monster…

going for the kill….
this is a common move for espers, tatsumaki in characters is a monster murder, if she starts to recognize garou as a monster…
It isn't a common move at all.

Tatsumaki targeting internal organs is extremely out of character.

Her normal kill move is trying to twist things into a tornado.

She can't do that with an at best 10x LS difference. Especially not to someone like Garou who just... Adapts.

Garou is at his most heroic in this key. Even Suiryu out of all people recognized him as a pushover through the screen, Tatsumaki might just think he's using a monster costume at first

I mean we granted her Dura Neg but like even in the chapter where she "used" it she actually didn't (I think I might get it removed tbh) so in character she doesn't actually target internal organs.

Anyway Garou slams I think, AP and LS advantage isn't enough for an instant crush. BFR isn't good enough considering Garou can just grow wings if he is thrown to outer space and come back instantly

Anyway Garou slams I think, AP and LS advantage isn't enough for an instant crush. BFR isn't good enough considering Garou can just grow wings if he is thrown to outer space and come back instantly
Garou took some time to grow wings against Saitama, if he is thrown into space like Tatsumaki planned to do with Saitama, he might die from lack of oxygen before he evolves enough to develop wings.

Plus, wings only work when you have air to push against.

Garou took some time to grow wings against Saitama, if he is thrown into space like Tatsumaki planned to do with Saitama, he might die from lack of oxygen before he evolves enough to develop wings.

True, a better point would be saying he could use the energy blast things he uses to propel himself towards Saitama before doing the Fajin thing, but then it would depend on Tatsumaki taking long enough at BFR for him to reach that stage. (Wich might be possible, since space BFR was the last thing she tried to do against Saitama after all else failed).

I see, well Tatsumaki seems to use BFR as a last resort so it would likely be too late anyways, or he could just propel himself with that weird energy projection thing he did...

He also was literally outside Earth's atmosphere with Sage without issue so I dunno, he prolly has self sustenance 🤷‍♂️

Also idk but I can't find Sage's LS

SBA gives Tatsumaki a huge range advantage of 4km, so I don't see Garou closing the gap and somehow beating her before Tatsumaki instantly kills him with her higher AP and 20x starting LS advantage.

Back