• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symbol of Fear vs Tornado of Terror (4-2-0)

SBA gives Tatsumaki a huge range advantage of 4km, so I don't see Garou closing the gap and somehow beating her before Tatsumaki instantly kills him with her higher AP and 20x starting LS advantage.
20x LS advantage isn't that big of a deal.

It takes a massive gap for her to be able to crush people the way she does.

The most she'll be able to do with that is restrain him and throw him around abit.

Her AP also isn't enough for a one shot by any means.

So it's very clearly just a situation where Garou struggles and then adapts. Much like most of his fights in the series.

20x LS advantage isn't that big of a deal.
It literally is.

Imagine being able to normally squat 300 lbs but then being put under 6000 lbs. You'd get crushed instantly. Now imagine that all over your body, inside your body, and affecting your organs.

It literally is.

Imagine being able to normally squat 300 lbs but then being put under 6000 lbs. You'd get crushed instantly. Now imagine that all over your body, inside your body, and affecting your organ
6000 lbs would only slowly kill you if you were underneath it. It would be more like a passive pressure that bound him and would be mildly uncomfortable. Tatsumaki lacks the AP to do anything much more than maybe breaking a few bones or squeezing some organs with it. And Garou's Low-Mid would be more than enough to withstand that pressure.

6000 lbs would only slowly kill you if you were underneath it. It would be more like a passive pressure that bound him and would be mildly uncomfortable. Tatsumaki lacks the AP to do anything much more than maybe breaking a few bones or squeezing some organs with it. And Garou's Low-Mid would be more than enough to withstand that pressure.
I don't think you understand the sheer weight of 6000 lbs compared to someone who can only lift 200 lbs.

Imagine having this crushing both your internals and externals from all sides. It's not "mildly uncomfortable." You'd literally just die.

I don't think you understand the sheer weight of 6000 lbs compared to someone who can only lift 200 lbs.

Imagine having this crushing both your internals and externals from all sides. It's not "mildly uncomfortable." You'd literally just die.
I don't think you understand that passive pressure doesn't instantly kill people unless it's an extreme amount of weight.

Human bone can resist up to 11000kg per square inch, for example.

Tatsumaki lacks the AP to make much use of that LS advantage.

She's basically just submerging Garou in a heavy pressure, which would make it pretty hard to move and probably hurt a bit, but it's not going to crush him at all.

tbf Garou went from like Class G LS into class P faster than even Sage Centipede could crush him after getting grabbed by growing muscles, we also know he can grow up to class E, so 20x LS isn't really a hopeless situation.
Besides Tatsumaki doesn't open with internal attacking at all, much less against a goofy faker like Garou.

tatsumaki was completely willing to throw saitama into space (that tends to kill people) but didn't think to dura neg him a bit

Besides Tatsumaki doesn't open with internal attacking at all, much less against a goofy faker like Garou.
Her attacks are inherently interal-based.

When Psykos reversed the affects of her TK back on Tatsumaki, her internal organs were getting destroyed.

I don't think you understand that passive pressure doesn't instantly kill people unless it's an extreme amount of weight.

Human bone can resist up to 11000kg per square inch, for example.

Tatsumaki lacks the AP to make much use of that LS advantage.

She's basically just submerging Garou in a heavy pressure, which would make it pretty hard to move and probably hurt a bit, but it's not going to crush him at all.
Mind addressing this Kachon?

Let's also not forget that Garou has been through having his bones shattered before and literally just adapted to it.

But yeah, 20x LS is not enough to crush or morph someone's body at all. Even normal humans can withstand that amount of pressure.

Addressing what? When did I ever mention Garou's bones?
You mentioned that she could crush his internals and body under that pressure

No, she can't. Because even normal humans can withstand 20x their lifting strength in pressure across their body.

If you are thinking she can do this to his organs, that is not only out of character, but organs are still quite durable in their own right. And again, Garou has Low-Mid

When Psykos reversed the affects of her TK back on Tatsumaki, her internal organs were getting destroyed.

she was increasing the air pressure inside of the barrier which was crushing tatsumaki like a submarine
but that's not any particular psychic dura neg thing.

You mentioned that she could crush his internals and body under that pressure

No, she can't. Because even normal humans can withstand 20x their lifting strength in pressure across their body.

If you are thinking she can do this to his organs, that is not only out of character, but organs are still quite durable in their own right. And again, Garou has Low-Mid
Normal human bones can.

When people die from pressure, for example Gs, their bones don't necessarily get pulverized. It's all their other organs that get destroyed.

What, is Garou only made up of bones now?

Are we even sure "Internal pressure" here refers to Tatsumaki's internals and not the pressure inside the shield?

Normal human bones can.

When people die from pressure, for example Gs, their bones don't necessarily get pulverized. It's all their other organs that get destroyed.

What, is Garou only made up of bones now?
Normal human organs are also durable. Skin is just as durable as other organs.

Upon a quick Google search divers can survive and withstand in 100 atmospheres which is over 1400 pounds per square inch.

Also, you keep not addressing that Garou has near-instant Low-Mid regeneration in this form.

The internal pressure is the pressure inside of the barrier, which we see is affecting Tatsumaki's internals.
How do you see it's affecting her internals?

Isn't her barrier effectively a thin membrane that keeps things from outside out and things from inside in? If the internal pressure is increasing then that'd imply it's squishing the air denser.

Normal human organs are also durable. Skin is just as durable as other organs.

Upon a quick Google search divers can survive and withstand in 100 atmospheres which is over 1400 pounds per square inch.
This is irrelevant as canonically, not even Garou believes that his organs are especially durable.
Also, you keep not addressing that Garou has near-instant Low-Mid regeneration in this form.
Near instant based on him regenerating his arm? I don't think we can compare that to internal organs getting turned into mush.

She's in pain but I see no indication of it specifically targeting her organs or her bones or anything like that, no need for snark.
This isn't snark. The panel quite literally shows internal bleeding, with the blood coming out of her eyes, nose, ears, and mouth.

Here's a closer look if you're having trouble.

This is irrelevant as canonically, not even Garou believes that his organs are especially durable.

Near instant based on him regenerating his arm? I don't think we can compare that to internal organs getting turned into mush.
You definitely can compare it.

Even ignoring that this is how regeneration works on the wiki... What makes muscles and bones so much different than other organs?

Also, he regenerated a hole through his abdomen before. And his transformations should also prove he can easily refigure himself and grow a lot of biomass.

Organs are definitely squishier than bones.

Plus Garou seems to think you can't train your internal organs to be as strong as flesh and bones.

I also agree that if Tatsumaki is applying pressure on a body, that would obviously include their internal organs as well (it would explain why she was spitting blood for being crushed by Psykos).

I would also like to clarify that Tatsumaki sees Garou as a true monster, and Garou is willing to kill her as well.

Last edited:
If a mod agrees with that i think it's best to eventually do a CRT to change wording for Tatsumaki's dura neg to this. Should also be noted that her aura can also protect from similar dura neg as her aura allowed her to tank this power reflected back to her. (Unless someone unironically believes her organs are High 6-A.)

Can't Garou regenerate if his organs are crushed?
He can regenerate some damage from them, I don't think he could survive if his heart or brain are significantly damaged.

He can regenerate some damage from them, I don't think he could survive if his heart or brain are significantly damaged.
He survived having his ribcage shattered by Darkshine which would have punctured his lungs/heart.

Also, the heart is literally a muscle. I don't see why he can't.

I think I'm going to spoil the match a little for Tatsumaki's side, since I'm going to do a CTR to update her P class calculation and with that her lifting strength would be slightly inferior to the weight of sage centipede...

Back