• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

- Vice President of the Body Development Club VS Leader of the Dark Matter Thieves -

Mob vs Boros
  • Battle location: Surface of the Boros ship over the Spice City
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is equalized
  • Mob starts in the form of "100% Angry" with 9,1 Petatons.
    Boros starts in Released form with 9,5 Petatons.
    Meteoric Burst is not limited. Mob can go to "???%" if Boros uses CRSC.
- Gigachad , which girls stare at:

- The one who behaves worse than bored office workers:

y9ZzqgeX160.jpg

Huh.

Mob has exponentially higher lifting strength than anything Boros would reasonably have and can reach higher levels of power as his emotions vary. So he can just throw around Boros or pin him down and wail on him with his blasts. While Boros regeneration and potential use of Meteoric Burst could spell a lot of trouble, Shigeo could realize the danger and either try to drain him and, realizing he may too much energy to fully drain, take a page out of Dimple's book and punt him to space himself.

Of course, if Boros could use Meteoric Burst in time, he'd blitz and overwhelm Mob with ease so that's a real danger for the latter.

I'd give this Mob, high-diff. I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Huh.

Mob has exponentially higher lifting strength than anything Boros would reasonably have and can reach higher levels of power as his emotions vary. So he can just throw around Boros or pin him down and wail on him with his blasts. While Boros regeneration and potential use of Meteoric Burst could spell a lot of trouble, Shigeo could realize the danger and either try to drain him and, realizing he may too much energy to fully drain, take a page out of Dimple's book and punt him to space himself.

Of course, if Boros could use Meteoric Burst in time, he'd blitz and overwhelm Mob with ease so that's a real danger for the latter.

I'd give this Mob, high-diff. I would be happy to be proven wrong.
What is the AP key for MB? I know that each of his attacks is a > charged attack Released form, however, I'm not sure that this goes beyond 100 Petatons

Wait, just checked. He's just far, far higher than before, not with any new fEAT. That being said, he'd be much, much faster so there's a decent hope of him pulling of the CRSC against Mob.

Wait, just checked. He's just far, far higher than before, not with any new fEAT. That being said, he'd be much, much faster so there's a decent hope of him pulling of the CRSC against Mob.
What if he just catches it in TK and squeezes out all the juices?

Can mob absorb that amount of energy? Actually, can mob even absorb boros energy? Shouldn't it be limited to psychic energy?
Mob absorbed energy from the environment. Minegishi absorbed energy from plants. Mogami absorbed vital energy.

I don't think he'll have a problem with that

Can mob absorb that amount of energy? Actually, can mob even absorb boros energy? Shouldn't it be limited to psychic energy?
Moreover, he will have no problems with the amount of energy absorbed.

Its strongest emotion is downscales to 91 petatons, while Boros scales as >> Released Form > 9.5 Petatons

He can recover his stamina just like any other creature correct?
How is that not practically infinite?
That's not infinite, at all. Even I can recover stamina, that doesn't mean mine is infinite. So long as he's being continually forced to expend energy in regeneration, he'll run out. Maybe far slower than in MB form but there's no indicator of his stamina recovering especially fast compared to its expenditure.

Back