• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigeo Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100) vs Mash Burnedead (Mashle) (8-2-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for some reason I can't reply to Arceus0x, but Ryoh used both his summons and Thirds, before Doom eventually used his own Summons and Thirds against Mash in his higher percentages.

Yeah, can't think of anything. Unless King barges in, changing my vote to Mob.

Maybe it would be more fair if 6B 100% Mob was used, but no point arguing that, the match is already made.

Mash has the better haircut and drip though
Nah, Mob's got the infinity drip
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3c1NS5tb2ItcHN5Y2hvLTEwMC5jb20v

Depends on Toichiro's % since he devolves more and more into a pure physical brawler the higher it is.
0% Toichiro will likely open with sleep hax vs a non esper. This form also tries to play it smart and abuse his versatility as much as possible .
25% Toichiro abuses range with energy blast homing attacks
72% to 80% uses melee and brute force raw energy attacks ( like shaping his energy into whips and flailing his enemy or giant concussive force palm shaped TK blasts)
While 100% can legit throw one punch that's weaker than this ???% mob and then go self destruct mode. (Note that there is a good delay before self destructing where he's 100% vulnerable, and if killed here he won't explode.)

And how exactly is this possible when Mash is able to contract his muscles and increase their density with Class Z LS?

And you will still be able to move your legs and therefore fly. Mob's telekinesis won't have the strength to stop Mash's legs

Without being able to generating thrust, when moved into the air with telekinesis the only thing that'd matter is your own weight. Which wouldn't be an issue for Mob.

Even then, ???% can just absorb energy from the environment to supplement his own while attacking, blast him with energy or develop new powers based on those he's once seen to deal with him.

Without being able to generating thrust, when moved into the air with telekinesis the only thing that'd matter is your own weight. Which wouldn't be an issue for Mob.
This does not answer why Mash couldnt move his legs, and therefore fly. The only thing Mob could do is to make Mash float, that's all. This is not a reason. Literally, top tier wizards are able to blow up people's insides with telekinesis and passively reflect attacks, something that never works with Mash
???% can just absorb energy from the environment to supplement his own while attacking, blast him with energy or develop new powers based on those he's once seen to deal with him.
Mash will simply dodge and then attack. You have no idea how broken this son of a bitch is in terms of skill and dodging. Mash scales way above Doom in terms of analytical prediction before his reaction evolution, someone who is able to learn and analyze a technique after seeing it only once and then know exactly what to do to counter it, Doom even learned how to reflect an entire danmaku with a single movement, the same danmaku that was able to cover an entire city and a army that was attacking the same.

Mash can dodge discs that follow his movements, dodge an experienced swordsman's attack at close range even though all of his body movements are limited, analyze a danmaku of insects and predict the trajectory of each and how they will hit his opponents in a strategically way, knew how to reflect a danmaku of 1000 attacks just by seeing it once, turning a danmaku that was completely deadly to Mash before into something useless because he had already seen the attack once, etc etc etc.

This does not answer why Mash couldnt move his legs, and therefore fly. The only thing Mob could do is to make Mash float, that's all. This is not a reason. Literally, top tier wizards are able to blow up people's insides with telekinesis and passively reflect attacks, something that never works with Mash
If his method of flight is generating force against the air via movement then he'll be unable to do that. Again, he has no way to leverage his lifting strength if he can't generate force independently at all. He can have Universal LS for all I care but his weight would still be very easy to throw around.

Even assuming that this wasn't the case, throwing objects at him with, trapping him in forcefields then wailing on him, elemental attacks and energy blasts are things he's very much capable of.
Mash will simply dodge and then attack. You have no idea how broken this son of a bitch is in terms of skill and dodging. Mash scales way above Doom in terms of analytical prediction before his reaction evolution, someone who is able to learn and analyze a technique after seeing it only once and then know exactly what to do to counter it, Doom even learned how to reflect an entire danmaku with a single movement, the same danmaku that was able to cover an entire city and a army that was attacking the same.

Mash can dodge discs that follow his movements, dodge an experienced swordsman's attack at close range even though all of his body movements are limited, analyze a danmaku of insects and predict the trajectory of each and how they will hit his opponents in a strategically way, knew how to reflect a danmaku of 1000 attacks just by seeing it once, turning a danmaku that was completely deadly to Mash before into something useless because he had already seen the attack once, etc etc etc.
Good thing this isn't that relevant when Mob has very massive AoE blasts as well. Like, this isn't gonna come down to a hand to hand or drawn out melee. ???% will try turning him into a pretzel, failing that will blast him with energy after trapping him in a forcefield. Somehow failing that just nuke the entire surrounding landscape until it sticks. And failing even that, likely just chuck the landscape he's on to orbit like what base Mob would've done to Psycho Helmet.

If his method of flight is generating force against the air via movement then he'll be unable to do that.
Why? I know Mash flies following the logic of pushing the air but there is no physics about it. He can use such a skill perfectly within combat and fly at high speed creating impulses in the air by tapping his feet and fly strong enough not to be thrown around like trash.

High-level wizards have a telekinesis aura that is shown to be able to stop and reflect things that are massively weaker in terms of LS. However, Mash is still able to fly and move easly in the auras of beings of such a level.
Even assuming that this wasn't the case, throwing objects at him with, trapping him in forcefields then wailing on him, elemental attacks and energy blasts are things he's very much capable of.
Mash dodges, and he can throw things too

He can bronke the forcefields

Elemental and energy attacks are literally what Mash faces on a quiet Tuesday
Good thing this isn't that relevant when Mob has very massive AoE blasts as well. Like, this isn't gonna come down to a hand to hand or drawn out melee.
I think you misunderstood my comment. The scans I sent are not limited to melee combat, but rather how the character handles long range based attacks, danmakus and any shit like that. Analytical prediction and adaptation is not only useful in hand-to-hand combat
failing that will blast him with energy after trapping him in a forcefield.
Yes, let's not forget that Domina trapped Mash in something 100 times worse than a force field and then launched a danmaku of 1000 attacks, which was instantly turned into a joke.

Or when he had basically every direction of his body limited and still dodged a swordsman's attacks at close range
Somehow failing that just nuke the entire surrounding landscape until it sticks.
You know, Mash can just run away from the attack, he can even use the speed boosters to help. Mash knows instinctively when something is going to **** him up and so he decides to run away, then come back and kick his ass. It is something quite in-character
And failing even that, likely just chuck the landscape he's on to orbit like what base Mob would've done to Psycho Helmet.
I don't know how he can do that when Mash can simply dig between the pieces of land
You can't tell people not to vote.
I'm saying what I would appreciate, it is simply a request. I'm not putting a gun to his head saying "Don't vote".

Why? I know Mash flies following the logic of pushing the air but there is no physics about it. He can use such a skill perfectly within combat and fly at high speed creating impulses in the air by tapping his feet and fly strong enough not to be thrown around like trash.https://official-ongoing-1.ivalice.us/manga/Mashle/0071-008.png
The point is he needs to push against "surfaces" with his body. Which being suspended by his body weight will not help with if he can't will his body to move independently.
High-level wizards have a telekinesis aura that is shown to be able to stop and reflect things that are massively weaker in terms of LS. However, Mash is still able to fly and move easly in the auras of beings of such a level.
That is not the same as being picked up by telekinesis.
Mash dodges, and he can throw things too
That ???% catches with a thought and returns.
He can bronke the forcefields
Forcefields that are even with his power and even stronger than ???%'s natural defense? That's not happening in the short term, especially when ???% can just layer them.
Elemental and energy attacks are literally what Mash faces on a quiet Tuesday
Noted.
I think you misunderstood my comment. The scans I sent are not limited to melee combat, but rather how the character handles long range based attacks, danmakus and any shit like that. Analytical prediction and adaptation is not only useful in hand-to-hand combat
Yes but again, this isn't that helpful when most of ???%'s tactics bypass that. He's not dodging city wide AoE blasts for instance, that are relative to him in speed.
Yes, let's not forget that Domina trapped Mash in something 100 times worse than a force field and then launched a danmaku of 1000 attacks, which was instantly turned into a joke.
That's a water bubble, so what?
Or when he had basically every direction of his body limited and still dodged a swordsman's attacks at close range
And again, he can just light up energy explosions that cover the insides of the forcefield entirely.
You know, Mash can just run away from the attack, he can even use the speed boosters to help. Mash knows instinctively when something is going to **** him up and so he decides to run away, then come back and kick his ass. It is something quite in-character
Have you forgotten that speed is equalized? And the city-wide blast is instantaneous relative to ???%.
I don't know how he can do that when Mash can simply dig between the pieces of land
This circles back to the whole issue with telekinesis above.

That is not the same as being picked up by telekinesis
Mash can fly in auras where they are able to completely stop things around. How is this different? This shows that even if someone puts a force to lift/move Mash's body he can simply fly. Furthermore, wizards can levitate bodies and control them easly too
That ???% catches with a thought and returns.
Fair
Forcefields that are even with his power and even stronger than ???%'s natural defense? That's not happening in the short term, especially when ???% can just layer them.
Mash scales a higher value than Mob and has an immeasurably higher scaling chain. So I don't see why a force field would be something difficult to break
He's not dodging city wide AoE blasts for instance, that are relative to him in speed.
Mash can instinctively sense that some shit is going to happen, run before the attack happens or/and use a speed boost, come back using stealth, and place Mob inside an illusion
That's a water bubble, so what?
A water bubble that traps the target in waves that do not allow you to swim, making you stand still while a spell with 1000 projectiles is coming at you.
, he can just light up energy explosions that cover the insides of the forcefield entirely
Would be cool a scan

Mash can fly in auras where they are able to completely stop things around. How is this different? This shows that even if someone puts a force to lift/move Mash's body he can simply fly. Furthermore, wizards can levitate bodies and control them easly too
Fair, I guess.
Mash scales a higher value than Mob and has an immeasurably higher scaling chain. So I don't see why a force field would be something difficult to break
It's not that "immeasurably higher". ???% oneshots the value he scales to effortlessly, his forcefields are even stronger and both of them are in the same + section of the tier.
If the illusion is mind based, Mob has little issue on that front. And again, relative speeds are important here. The blast covers the range instantly from his perspective.
A water bubble that traps the target in waves that do not allow you to swim, making you stand still while a spell with 1000 projectiles is coming at you.
Again, and? The Danmaku part is good but like, not relevant when comparing it to the forcefields.
Would be cool a scan
Trapping in barriers, he does with the school ghost in the first or second episode of S1, when he seals up the gym. Filling it up with an wide area blast is just a logical step forward when direct attacks aren't hitting him.

As far as I understand Mash 6-B+ just scales to 80 Teratons via a multiplier, only UPM upscales vastly above that value

Actually Mash stomps who uses that multiplier
That's literally how it's listed on the profile?
"up to Country level+ at peak (Managed to counterattack Domina's Secondth,[14] which is more than 10 times stronger than his base [80 Teratons],[note 1] who is a being considered "Invincible" by Lévis even after his Invariable Railgun was destroyed by Mash [8 Teratons].[75] After reaching his limit Mash was capable of hurting Domina in his Third Line form, which is a transformation that causes him to be immensely stronger than before and being considered even as a living environmental disaster)[14],"

"At peak"
which is the 80 Teratons value on his profile

Domina is 8 Tera
Domina Secondth is 80 Tera
Mash playing with water destroys Domina's Secondth
Domina's Summons destroys Mash and can't be damaged by him
Later Mash damages him
Thats the scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back