• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle cats feat discussion thread

Big issue: scaling
None of the statements in profiles have any kind of scaling, and I fear using in game stats to compare units would likely result in the game mechanics ninjas coming after me
Is there any solution for something like this?

might want to add tags like BattleCats on this thread so it can be searched easily

anyway I'd do some profile checking on Bahamut but right now the first key seems iffy but I believe you can downscale it from 2nd key awakened bahamut which have a solid Planet level statement. also I'm pretty sure he still retains energy manipulation on 2nd key
as for the abilities the 2nd key could also add some Martial arts abilities to skilled to hand to hand combat as shown by his attacks

on the top right of the fandom there is a icon called add new page
using that you can publish a profile that is not under a blog

there are also some editing mistakes but since its a blogpost I can't edit it

I can teach you how to use sandbox which is published profiles but do not appear or considered actual profiles and people can help editing it and do some proofreading

might want to add tags like BattleCats on this thread so it can be searched easily

anyway I'd do some profile checking on Bahamut but right now the first key seems iffy but I believe you can downscale it from 2nd key awakened bahamut which have a solid Planet level statement. also I'm pretty sure he still retains energy manipulation on 2nd key
as for the abilities the 2nd key could also add some Martial arts abilities to skilled to hand to hand combat as shown by his attacks

on the top right of the fandom there is a icon called add new page
using that you can publish a profile that is not under a blog

there are also some editing mistakes but since its a blogpost I can't edit it

I can teach you how to use sandbox which is published profiles but do not appear or considered actual profiles and people can help editing it and do some proofreading
I don't think just punching alone is enough to warrant martial arts skill but yeah otherwise cool

i know some people who talked about battle cats before. I'm not sure if there are people willing to help though.

i might get to some threads about franchise not on the wiki yet so at least people are aware Battlecats is being made in the wiki

I've seen one calc on a blog but it didn't go through for some obvious black hole related reasons
and then just people bringing the game up briefly during threads

yeah that's sad

but either way the base cast normal cat tank cat and such are all usable for scaling as you use them all by default if you don't draw the gacha

so tank cat surviving some hits can be noted (getting 1 shotted won't give them durability) we already have city level from Flying cat true form so that can be used

there are amplification in harder difficulty so we would only take everything on their default stats before amplification so a 1500% amplified doge cannot be used for durability feats.

this is actually gonna take a lot of time for scaling lol since stories aren't common outside description and main story

I don't think that the base cast (besides flying cat) have much there for scaling personally
eraser cat is apparently strong enough to move 2 small rocks, and maybe island cat is island level? unlikely though
there's nothing interesting in the story, although, the battle cats time machine is powered by all the energy available on earth which would presumably be pretty powerful, but it's not combat applicable

yeah not combat applicable

the island cat can be actually calculated since it has a normal cat sleeping on top of it
its very likely not island level but it can be large size + lifting strength feat

it looks pretty miniture island tbh

flying cat true forms is likely larger because it has something like a building.

enemies looks easier to scale since they are animals

honestly I had a plan to make a thread that gets rid of or significantly limits the anti game mechanics rules
too lazy to do it myself, but if it happens in the near future then battle cats will become a way easier verse to scale

well I think the bahamut profile at least is in a pretty good place
if there's no objections then I'll be making it officially a profile....

i have one thing to say, using game stats is wack, but what is even more wack is actually using the EN tls of stuff, because there is a mighty big difference in the versions, using chronos for example her base form goes from

A goddess who controls the time born from chaos.
The sacred treasure of time, the "Clock of Fate", will change all casual effects.
Gives out temporary time stops to enemies with a trait. (Long-distance Area Attacks)

in JP

An almighty Titaness who rescued the universe from chaos, keeping order with her Timepiece of Destiny. Freezes any traited enemy with long-range area attacks.

to this in EN

yeah and even then i don't 100% trust the wiki, so it would just be better to grab the raws from spica and throw them in the tl request thread

huh well that's an interesting issue
not really an expert when it comes to the details like that, I just kinda wanted to introduce the verse to the wiki and have everyone else clean up behind me

I mean surprisingly there are a bunch of tier 3/2 feats in battle cats, such as The almighties in general, Cat God, the cast literally fighting within the big bang,filibuster, The Elementals, etc etc etc

I mean surprisingly there are a bunch of tier 3/2 feats in battle cats, such as The almighties in general, Cat God, the cast literally fighting within the big bang,filibuster, The Elementals, etc etc etc
true
and not to mention b l a c k h o l e r e s i s t a n c e

idk how the standards would handle things like mohawk cat but it would REALLY piss me off if it were to contradict the game mechanics by such an insane degree that I'd rather just not include a mohawk cat profile

also for the extraordinary int, if you wanna scale like that, the grandon legend explicitly calls out the crystal they were researching being 4D, and it uses jigen and everything

battle cats is not cross scaling to anything else, material in the game itself from the cross over, like whatever Ult Madoka's description is in battle cats can be used, but not stuff from the actual source material

battle cats is not cross scaling to anything else, material in the game itself from the cross over, like whatever Ult Madoka's description is in battle cats can be used, but not stuff from the actual source material
sadly that desc doesn't give any kind of tier at all, not even an ability that we would know how it works

Back