• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

T.A.B.S got a new calc accepted + A bunch of minor stuff

Sinse there is a lot of characters from this verse beingh touched on this CRT, click this image to enter the verse page if You want to look at a mentioned profile here

===============================================================================================
Easy thing, here is the blog with the accepted calc. The heat calcs should be ignored for beingh completly wrong, Any way. T.A.B.S will recive a upgrade to 8-B, this will only affect troops MAIN tier(Not relevant here, talk for another CRT after more debate in the T.A.B.S GDT) that cost the same ot more then Thor in game

for the troops that have alread a profile on the wiki thouse will be:​

and of course the 2 most powerfull characters from the verse

Note mid writing: Pirate Queen, Chronomancer, Void Monarch, Lady Red Jade and Dark Peasant profile name probable should change to ad the name of the verse at the end like every other profile

More troops should have this change too but thanks to the nature of the verse this need to be debated more in the verse GDT before anything
===================================================================================================================
Okay this was the main part of this CRT, now let's go for the minor stuff:​
  1. Spear trower, Archer, Catapult, Firework Archer, Ninja, Hwacha, Bomb Trower, Skeleton Archers, Pumpkin Catapult and Sensei need "Weapon Creation" just like Stoner and Sword Caster have for the same reason just with their respective weapons(Only troops that we can see their weapons appearing from thin air are here​
  2. Blackbeard lacks acrobatics even trough he also can do big leaps like Berserker​
  3. Change the Vampire description on Statistic Reduction from "bitten" to when "holded" as It's actually a hability from their "weapon" called "hungry hands" and not from their "vampire bite" hability (I tested, troops stay up when the vampire is only sucking their blood and not holding then)​
  4. Still on vampire, he actually makes the oponent fall and become unable to atack, so this is closer to paralize/status effect inducement then statistic reduction​
  5. Bulkier unities can somewhat resist the Dart Blower venon and Potion Trower Potions dizzing effects, trough still eventually fall after multiple darts hit then they still should have minor resistence to poison or Status effect induciment, something like "Minor resistence to poison manipulation(Powerful units are typically take more poison darts or potions to get dizzy and start falling on the ground from their status effect induciment, trough still take damage like normal from both)​
  6. Mad Mechanic actually lacks any evidence that he has any cyborgization, on the contrary, Their weapons fall from their body on death showing they have normal arms like any Wobbler​
  7. One of the verse tags is "2010" even trough only demos and alphas of the game where made at the time and It was only launched at 2019 as a full game, trough If we considere the other 2 games from the verse "Totally accurated battle zombielator" and "Totally Accurated battlegrounds" the earliest they were launched was in 2017, so the tag need to be changed​
PS: Thanks to the highly expecific stuff mentioned here, If You want a scan just ask and I will try my best to find a video about It or record It my self and post on Youtube, trough most of the supporters of the verse should be able to confirm the clains

That's all that I could gather
===============================================================================================

Agree: Celestial_Pegasus, Maverick_Zero_X, LordGriffin1000

Neutral:

Disagre:​

Last edited:
The addition of the calc is fine, I don't know the verse too well (only seen short stuff in the past) but I think scans would be preferable when able but some of the stuff I remember.

Back