• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle cats feat discussion thread

sadly that desc doesn't give any kind of tier at all, not even an ability that we would know how it works
Shin Godzilla is in the game.... any idea how strong he is?

Shin Godzilla is in the game.... any idea how strong he is?

sadly collaboration enemies like that don't get eneemy descriptions, so there's nothing to work with there unfortunately.

Can we scale the fodder cats to enemies like Hippoe, since you can't get the Gacha before you fight Hippoe? It would make them 9-B as far as I'm aware, unless they have way higher feats later on thru scaling

Nvm, I just remembered that fodder cats can destroy buildings by biting them

Can we scale the fodder cats to enemies like Hippoe, since you can't get the Gacha before you fight Hippoe? It would make them 9-B as far as I'm aware, unless they have way higher feats later on thru scaling
it's a bit shaky honestly and we have no clue how large the buildings are since there's not really anything we can scale sizes to without contradictions. Although we do know that the flying cat is city level and so is the manic counterpart

I mean, all of them I guess
it's all just gameplay so there's no canonical right cats that beat him, its just in-game decisions
In other words Shin Godzilla would fall in the "Unknown" Category, since he could have fought ANY character on the game.

Althought he wasn't killed I asume? since Toho always puts a clause that says Godzilla can't be killed on crossovers.

In other words Shin Godzilla would fall in the "Unknown" Category, since he could have fought ANY character on the game.

Althought he wasn't killed I asume? since Toho always puts a clause that says Godzilla can't be killed on crossovers.
Yeah to the unknown part
Although it’s kinda implied you kill enemies you defeat in battle cats so…….it’s unclear, tho it’s safe to say that shin Godzilla can’t scale properly to anything except his own size most likely

Yeah to the unknown part
Although it’s kinda implied you kill enemies you defeat in battle cats so…….it’s unclear, tho it’s safe to say that shin Godzilla can’t scale properly to anything except his own size most likely
How big is he in the game?

The unclear thing may be something made on purpose by the makers, rather than straight killed him and shown a dead body.

How big is he in the game?

The unclear thing may be something made on purpose by the makers, rather than straight killed him and shown a dead body.
it's implied to be 118.5 meters similarly to the original, but only because the shin godzilla cat has a unit description in EN of
"Wants to become the king of monsters like Godzilla. Drinks milk daily, hoping to grow 118.5 meters tall. Strong vs Black Enemies"

now that I remember this thread exists though
the true form of catornado, catyphoon, is stated to have swept up town which is a possible feat of destruction as well as whatever the speed required to be a tornado is

it's implied to be 118.5 meters similarly to the original, but only because the shin godzilla cat has a unit description in EN of
"Wants to become the king of monsters like Godzilla. Drinks milk daily, hoping to grow 118.5 meters tall. Strong vs Black Enemies"
That is the only thing his description says?

(shin godzilla cat is a small cat unit while shin godzilla enemy is different and is an enemy)
Soo there are two Shin Godzillas?

One is an unit and the other one is an enemy?

all we know is shin godzilla basically one shots almost anything in the game and base

edit : ignore me it seems that version of godzilla is amped in the game by around 200000%

I have spent the last hour looking through battle cats unit descriptions trying to find information to measure their power
I want to die because I have not even gotten through 10% of the units

wait a minute
the JP translation seems to say stuff about bahamut cat destroying the world but the EN version specifies it can obliterate earth
uh oh

but on the other hand, gaia the creator is seemingly stated to have created earth in JP, so maybe there's more to it than that
but also there are so many descriptions that are saying "different dimensional" and it feels like it's sooooooooo cloooooooossssseeeeee to being higher than 3-A but they just won't say 4D and it sucks

oh boy I found a little gem that may be worth sending to the translations
here's what was on the battle cats wiki for the cli-one description
JP Script
地球を破壊する目的だけに送り込まれた
超破壊生命体。のはずが手違いで月に
降り立ち、クレーターを作り続ける毎日を
過ごす。攻撃力を下げる能力を持つ。
EN Translation
Hyper-destructive lifeform sent for the sole purpose of
annihilating Earth. Landed on the moon by accident,
so spends every day continuously making craters.
Has the ability to lower attack power.

but on the other hand, gaia the creator is seemingly stated to have created earth in JP, so maybe there's more to it than that
but also there are so many descriptions that are saying "different dimensional" and it feels like it's sooooooooo cloooooooossssseeeeee to being higher than 3-A but they just won't say 4D and it sucks
i mean the universe is 4D given
ついに時空を超越した神
その反動で見た目は子供になってしまったが
煩悩はオトナ。その能力は謎に満ちている
which from the wiki tls to
God finally transcends time and space
Although appearance has become a child in the reaction
Earthly desires are adults. Its ability is full of mystery
which very much implies that the universe has space and time stuff + the Iron Legion legend rare description, which directly mentions a 4D crystal and higher D stuff, which was said to be found in, ancient times

4d stuff being space time are easier for l2c rating. Dont wanna tackle 4d spatial since its hard to find proof for infinite 4th spatial dimension that isnt space time

possible 3-B chaos moon according to this
JP Script
かつて銀河を消滅させたと伝えられる超古代兵器
良心という安全装置を外し超破壊力で敵を殲滅する 天使とメタルな敵の動きを必ず遅くする(範囲攻撃)
EN Translation
A super ancient weapon that is said to have extinguished the galaxy once.
Removes safety device of conscience and annihilates enemy with destructive power. Slows down the movement of angels and metal enemies (Area Attack)

well here's another one hinting at low 2-C but I'm unsure if it'd be enough
魔城龍バベル (Ma-jō Ryū Baberu Baberu, Demon Castle Dragon Babel)
JP Script
亜空間を統べる暗黒城と一体化した伝説の龍族
その破壊力は次元を越え、現世に破滅をもたらす
赤い敵と浮いてる敵に超打たれ強い(範囲攻撃)
EN Translation
A legendary dragon tribe integrated with the dark castle that governs the subspace
Its destructive power transcends dimensions and brings ruin to this world
Strongly hit by red enemies and floating enemies (range attack)

大地に根差す万物から力を得た地龍石のエネルギー
により最後の封印を解き放った伝説の龍族(範囲攻撃)
浮いてる敵に打たれ強く、必ずふっとばす
(God emperor sodom JP description)
The localization seems to have a planet level statement but the bc wiki doesn't have anything for the jp translation

邪龍王ヘヴィジャーク (Yokoshima Ryū Ō Hevijāku, Evil Dragon King Hevijak)
JP Script
悪魔との契約により天地を消滅させる力を得た邪龍王
圧倒的な破壊力で敵を攻撃する。赤い敵と悪魔に
打たれ強く、たまにふっとばして悪魔シールドを貫く
EN Translation
The evil dragon king who gained the power to extinguish the heavens and the earth by contract with the devil
Attack the enemy with overwhelming destructive power. To the red enemy and the devil
Strongly struck, occasionally blown through the devil shield
another planet level statement

some more low 2-C evidence from might kristal muu
極秘研究機関パンドラ (Gokuhi Kenkyū Kikan Pandora, Top Secret Research Institute Pandora)
終末兵器ムー (Shūmatsu Heiki Mū, Doomsday Weapon Muu)
Cat Unit # 463Legend Rare Cat
JP Script
古代より伝わる未知のクリスタルを捧げた祭殿兵器
異次元の力は制御できず、世界を終末へと導く(全方位攻撃) 波動を打ち消し、ゾンビに打たれ強く極ダメージを与える
EN Translation
A warden weapon dedicated to an unknown crystal from ancient times
Forces of different dimensions can not be controlled, leading to the end of the world (all-round attack), defeating the waves, hitting zombies and giving strong polar damage
JP Script
「四次元クリスタル」を解析する政府の極秘研究機関
制御不能の強大な力は自らをも破滅へと導く(全方位攻撃) 波動を打ち消し、ゾンビに打たれ強く極ダメージを与える
EN Translation
Top government secret research institutes to analyze "four-dimensional crystals"
The uncontrollable force leads to destruction of itself (all-round attack). It cancels the wave, strikes zombies and gives strong polar damage.

超時空基地アルマゲドン (Chō Jikū Kichi Arumagedon, Super Spacetime Base Armageddon)
時空基地アルマゲドン (Jikū Kichi Arumagedon, Spacetime Base Armageddon)
JP Script
銀河統一を掲げ選抜オペレーターのみ擁する
惑星破壊兵器。属性を持つ敵にしか攻撃できないが 超破壊力を備える(範囲攻撃)
EN Translation
Star-destroying weapon that occupied the Galaxy
Attacks enemies with trait with extreme attack power (Area attack)
JP Script
全宇宙の選抜オペレーターのみ擁する
銀河破壊兵器。属性を持つ敵にしか攻撃できないが 超破壊力を備える(全方位攻撃)
EN Translation
Recruits selected operators in the whole universe
Galactic destruction weapon. Only attack enemies with attributes Comes with extremely high destruction power (Omnidirectional attack)
here's something for mighty rekon korps
galaxy busting battle cats is real

Back