• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle cats feat discussion thread

have you forgotten about the poster's for each uber set, while i would need someone to translate the top part for me, the almighties banner literally states they form reality

i can see some 3-A working here. and some HDE too at the very least. HDE on itself is pretty OP since basically nothing below 4-D hax would work against you.
yeah we can probably get some low 2-C as well here.

what I really dislike about jp is Sekai can mean world or universe or earth
its really annoying sometimes to get context if they mean it as universe or world when used on a single statement. they should start using cosmos more as a word imo

have you forgotten about the poster's for each uber set, while i would need someone to translate the top part for me, the almighties banner literally states they form reality
yeah but that's just referring to each thing they control being a part of the universe
one controls knowledge, one controls nature, one controls love etc
the actual creator of reality, or at least the closest thing to it, is gaia apparently
what I really dislike about jp is Sekai can mean world or universe or earth
its really annoying sometimes to get context if they mean it as universe or world when used on a single statement. they should start using cosmos more as a word imo
hmmmm well that's annoying, but given the contexts of big bang and stuff, universal statements would at least be more consistent

I'm currently looking for low 2-C stuff, but the best we can get is currently gaia which probably isn't enough proof, but I do have an idea
we could use the rants from the openings and endings of each chapter section of the game since they're mostly narrated by cat god, but we'd have to translate an absolute ton of stuff and it may not even result in anything special

and also a piece of the mystery mask treasure is space-time
it's not really a viable thing to scale to low 2-C as far as I can see but I just find it funny that this is the game about cats

I think the biggest hurdle here is gonna be speed since the scaling will be ass and I have no clue how to find anything for it
and I def don't plan on making a billion profiles with unknown speed. Any ideas?

well we can try scaling to filibuster speed from the looks of it it should be enough as MFTL+ without needing calcs. just an unknown degree until someone tries to calc it

I have an idea or two though, even tho they probably can't scale to anything
wheel cat spins so fast it burns and catornado can spin fast enough to..... be a tornado
bullet train cat is sub rela by statements obviously but it's contradictory cause game mechanics so we can't scale even if we did use them

I've concluded that we can't speed scale in battle cats
the literal best option was bullet train cat being sub rela but it's too inconsistent to use for any kind of scaling
and game mechanics in general

the big problem is that combat speed and stuff is never a factor in the game
even the "dodge" mechanic is more like intangibility and if it were a real dodge it'd be limited to the cats who have the ability
this is probably an unsolvable puzzle
bahamut cat having the highest speed is a mistranslation, which makes sense given the fact that it contradicts bullet train being faster
Idk what to do at this point, I'm starting to feel like speed is the thing keeping battle cats from having profiles

known attack speed ratings:
Flying cat has speed of light attacks
cat god and other thunder users have massively hypersonic + or whatever
cat gunslinger is at least supersonic or supersonic+ with his guns of course
catophone speed of sound attacks
elemental pixies are unknown but there's a very good chancer they're unquanitifiably mftl+
same mftl thing goes with wonder momoco and filibuster

well it's safe to say that the bahamut profile needs to be scrapped an rebuilt
a crt is gonna be too bothersome for a verse that doesn't even exist on the website currently, is there any faster way?

i just fix the profile instead of having it deleted. though its a stat changes not really something like an addition that already has scans before or something.

well the bahamut profile got nuked, but I have more ideas
maybe lumina being a legend rare that has the 4d power source would make it able to be like high 3-A, although, about speed for elemental pixies I'm not so sure they can be mftl because coming from "the end of the universe" could mean the edge of the universe or the universe ending in the far future
I'm not quite sure anymore

technically they should have similar stats but I'd rather not risk wiki getting mad because well
game mechanics. other pixies do have statements of galaxy level and whatnot though

異次元エネルギーの強大な力に魅せられた高名な科学者
生命体を破壊し、クリスタルに昇華する残酷な技術を持つ 黒い敵とエイリアンに超打たれ強い(範囲攻撃)

this needs translation (doktor heaven)

クリスタルの圧倒的な力に取り憑かれた名高い科学者
自らも力への渇望と破壊の衝動を止めることは出来ない 黒い敵とエイリアンに極ダメージを与える(範囲攻撃)

so does this (professor abyss)

4D would be outright low 2-C if it's uncountable infinite compared to 3D. Also a low 2-C bigbang would only still yield 3-A durability for people who will tank it
to get high 3-A you need infinite energy statements or infinite destruction or infinite sized universe destruction

4D would be outright low 2-C if it's uncountable infinite compared to 3D. Also a low 2-C bigbang would only still yield 3-A durability for people who will tank it
to get high 3-A you need infinite energy statements or infinite destruction or infinite sized universe destruction
but finite 4d is still infinitely above 3-A
also we do have statements of Gaia creating everything, Babel's destructive power transcending dimensions, and the whole 4 dimensional academy thing
which reminds me, I need to request a translation for doktor heaven and ushiwakamaru

look closer, all legend rares have the crystal on them somewhere (minus collab legend rares)
yeah, she has one on her, doesnt mean she use it, with the crystal's more being the aesthetic of legend rares, ofc they would all have it, that doesnt mean they use it to power their abilties, otherwise it scales above luminala who scale above it, since she is expliclty the orgin of everything, that logic just doesnt work

yeah, she has one on her, doesnt mean she use it, with the crystal's more being the aesthetic of legend rares, ofc they would all have it, that doesnt mean they use it to power their abilties, otherwise it scales above luminala who scale above it, since she is expliclty the orgin of everything, that logic just doesnt work
luminala did not create everything
also doktor heaven uses the crystals as a power source as well, further supporting this. Also momoco actually has the crystal inside the gun she uses to attack, and high lord babel has become one with a castle, which has coincidentally also become one with a ton of that 4d crystal matter
and while Gaia did create all things, it is stated everywhere that the crystals are "different dimensional", "higher dimensional", "4 dimensional" etc
Gaia could easily have created the 3d universe, or you could downplay and say she only created heaven and earth
either way it's undeniable that these legend rares are all using a high 3-A energy source

i could probably do a quick speed calc if someone can tell me what constellation he popped off with ultima galaxy cosmo.
his 2nd form also stated collecting star energy so its not far fetch he's attacking with constellation

Back