• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah that's most definitely just Kishimoto being a goober and forgetting to draw Naruto's eyes with the crosses, because it deadass makes no logical sense that Naruto arrived with SPSM activate, only to deactivate, then reactivate it after punching Madara.

Yeah that's most definitely just Kishimoto being a goober and forgetting to draw Naruto's eyes with the crosses, because it deadass makes no logical sense that Naruto arrived with SPSM activate, only to deactivate, then reactivate it after punching Madara.
Agreed with this.

Artistic mistakes happen sometimes.

That isn't the official coloring so I'm skeptical, especially since the end of the chapter before that one has Naruto using SPSM
0672-015.png
So basically, you're arguing that Naruto arrived in SPSM, went to base form just to punch Madara and then immediately went back into SPSM after
Agreed with this.

Artistic mistakes happen sometimes.
God you guys🤦
Why do you guys always try downplaying any feat I showcase for base Naruto but let others off for even worse feats? I saw everyone desperately supporting the 5 kages, especially kurotsuchi despite her anti-feats but when it comes to base Naruto, you just conclude it was a mistake.

Why would it be an artistic mistake when Kishimoto started chapter 673 with base form and immediately after punching Madara, he made Naruto use SPSM to collect lava nature chakra from Son Goku. This does not in any way look like a mistake. Naruto was explicitly shown in base form TWICE in those panels. I don't think I have to explain why a mangaka would not repeat the same mistake simultaneously. Arguing against this is by far the most bizarre way of downplaying base Naruto especially when he proceeds to perform six paths feats later on in base still.

I can assure you, I was not desperately supporting the 5 Kages scaling.

I can assure you, I was not desperately supporting the 5 Kages scaling.
It was still accepted regardless despite inconsistencies. But Base Naruto who doesn't have any antifeat and blatantly shows more than one six paths feat in base is being refused to get a similar let-go? Smells fishy.

God you guys🤦
Why do you guys always try downplaying any feat I showcase for base Naruto but let others off for even worse feats? I saw everyone desperately supporting the 5 kages, especially kurotsuchi despite her anti-feats but when it comes to base Naruto, you just conclude it was a mistake.
Why is your immediate response to whine bias? You did this to Arc earlier in the thread.

Why is your immediate response to whine bias? You did this to Arc earlier in the thread.
Because that is exactly what is going on right now and its undeniably obvious. It's not whining if I'm directly calling out the bias with sufficient proof. Is this really how we are on this site?🤦‍♂️

Or maybe… your evidence just isn’t good enough. That’s why the majority of staff members that ever set foot in your threads rejects them.

Or maybe… your evidence just isn’t good enough. That’s why the majority of staff members that ever set foot in your threads rejects them.
They are more than good enough bar let's say the feat of Sasuke halting SPSM Naruto. All the other feats I showed proved base Naruto has a 5B striking strength, and Sasuke has 5B durability. You say the majority of staff members disagree yet majority of non-staff members agree which makes me understand why vs wiki is considered nonexistent outside this wiki since only staff member's opinion matters regardless of how bias and wrong they are. How Kurotsuchi and Chojuro get upgraded to 5B based on one inconsistent feat(esp Kurotsuchi) yet they can't take down someone who is weaker than 100+ old Ohnoki. But base Naruto who consistently has six paths feat is still getting contentions. The evidences I've shown for base Naruto is a lot more credible than any evidence or argument you guys made for the five kages.

They are more than good enough bar let's say the feat of Sasuke halting SPSM Naruto. All the other feats I showed proved base Naruto has a 5B striking strength, and Sasuke has 5B durability. You say the majority of staff members disagree yet majority of non-staff members agree which makes me understand why vs wiki is considered nonexistent outside this wiki since only staff member's opinion matters regardless of how bias and wrong they are. How Kurotsuchi and Chojuro get upgraded to 5B based on one inconsistent feat(esp Kurotsuchi) yet they can't take down someone who is weaker than 100+ old Ohnoki. But base Naruto who consistently has six paths feat is still getting contentions. The evidences I've shown for base Naruto is a lot more credible than any evidence or argument you guys made for the five kages.
Personally I very much agree with the idea of 5B ( or at least low 5B) striking for Sasuke and Base Naruto(it would be a little weird if Naruto could punch several tiers higher than Sasuke when the bulk of their six paths buffs was hags chakra and they both recieved the same amount of his Power) but I’ll also say the arguments aren’t that great. It’s not like Naruto was flying at sasuke with 5Bs worth of speed and energy and Sasuke had to tank it. Naruto just got sent flying got sent flying after a failed clash and bumped into Sasuke. As far as the Boruto Kage, they were given several different interpretations of the Momoshiki fight and in each one they were able to subdue/fight Base Kinshiki and Momoshiki.

It’s not like Naruto was flying at sasuke with 5Bs worth of speed and energy and Sasuke had to tank it.
Nobody counts the amount of speed needed fr characters in order to scale their AP. It's not like Fused Momoshiki was punching Gaara's sand with 5B worth of power yet he still gets scaled to 5B for being able to stop Momoshiki's punch.
Naruto just got sent flying got sent flying after a failed clash and bumped into Sasuke.
He didn't bump into Sasuke. Sasuke teleported to his location and physically halted him. I already dropped that point regardless since nobody want to agree with it.
As far as the Boruto Kage, they were given several different interpretations of the Momoshiki fight and in each one they were able to subdue/fight Base Kinshiki and Momoshiki.
Kurotsuchi deserves to be give ZERO interpretation if something like this exists
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f336d65764449663163386c4579413d3d2d3932383933323432392e313632363838663330303731353961333539323237343039353638332e676966

main-qimg-6483612e1c7ad2a79fecae7d8dc2b848

Yet that same guy get's folded by team 7 members
main-qimg-3a1bdd2df56ff6c19fc494ecdf849bd5

FWeuuyBXEAAB2Yd

But because this single panel exists;
z4g9jr5mzfq11.jpg

She still gets upgraded to 5B. I can't be the only person who extremely finds this ridiculous. This directly means base Boruto, SM Mitsuki, and Ohnoki who is close to death by old age are all 5B as well.
Base EoW Naruto shows feats that cant be considered antifeats yet he gets refused because someone thinks it's a "drawing error" despite Kishimoto drawing him in base for 2 times in a row when punching Juubidara.

A. With jutsu only
B. Kurotsuchi doesn’t even have a profile
That's even worse. She could punch Kinshiki in base yet she couldn't punch away Ohnoki-LITE with her rock jutsu. Her lava-style binding was only effective after Chojuro stunned Kinshiki with his jutsu that attacks chakra points.

C. We'll downgrade Kurotsuchi from 5-B when she gains a profile 🗿
As well as Chojuro who got mrked by kids with dangerous objects
and
Sakura who has no feat against a telekinetically launched blade from Shin Uchiha

Nobody counts the amount of speed needed fr characters in order to scale their AP. It's not like Fused Momoshiki was punching Gaara's sand with 5B worth of power yet he still gets scaled to 5B for being able to stop Momoshiki's punch
The thing is that, Sasuke isn't tanking a 5-B AP
He's tanking the force of a teen flying
That's what KE is all about
Equating this with momoshiki's punch is false equivalence
It's not like Naruto was going to cause 5-B worth of destruction if he had continued spinning and crashed into the wall

The thing is that, Sasuke isn't tanking a 5-B AP
He's tanking the force of a teen flying
That's what KE is all about
Equating this with momoshiki's punch is false equivalence
It's not like Naruto was going to cause 5-B worth of destruction if he had continued spinning and crashed into the wall
I already dropped that Sasuke feat. The recent feats that no one has given any logical debunks to are the ones I'm arguing for. Like the Naruto punching Juubidara, and Sasuke tanking an hit from 2-eyed Juubidara's limbo.

Why would it be an artistic mistake when Kishimoto started chapter 673 with base form and immediately after punching Madara, he made Naruto use SPSM to collect lava nature chakra from Son Goku.

I'm pretty sure the anime cleared up the scene

I already dropped that Sasuke feat. The recent feats that no one has given any logical debunks to are the ones I'm arguing for. Like the Naruto punching Juubidara, and Sasuke tanking an hit from 2-eyed Juubidara's limbo.
That isn't base Naruto
How would Naruto be able to touch TSO without amping himself with Six paths chakra?

This isn't the first time the anime makes a different adaptation of the manga
In this case, it clears up an unclear scene in the manga
Everything else supports it
Naruto with six paths kicks away TSO
Why would he revert back to base when the whole point of the scene is to showcase his new powers?

Just to put it out there
That version of madara isn't 5-B
Not that it matters either way
As Naruto didn't encounter him in base

That's pretty much how it works
You use senjutsu to interact with the orbs
Sasuke interacted with the orbs yet he doesn't need any form or mode. As long as you have six paths senjutsu just like you said, you can always interact with the orbs regardless of what form you appear in.

In this case, it clears up an unclear scene in the manga
Everything else supports it
Naruto with six paths kicks away TSO
Why would he revert back to base when the whole point of the scene is to showcase his new powers?
It doesn't clear up any unclear scene since there was never an unclear scene to begin with. It just diverts away from manga content just like how the fight with pain and six tails got changed in the manga where pain stood almost no chance against six tails but the anime created new sequences etc.

I already explained why Naruto can still interact with orbs in base form.
Him reverting back to base only means he is as powerful as he became even without entering SPSM. There is no antifeat for that since that is a new version of base Naruto. That's his first feat in base. You can also notice how he intentionally didn't revert back into six paths mode until he needed chakra from Son Goku to create a lava style which means Kishimoto was trying to explain how Naruto's new form works and how he is now connected to the tailed beasts via six paths transformation

This isn't the first time the anime makes a different adaptation of the manga
Naruto and Sasuke touching the orbs in base is fine they have hags chakra and even Óbito giving Kakashi his chakra gave him six paths chakra so it’s possible. But is there’s any reason Naruto would leave the form and jump back into it? Like Narratively why would he? He has a fresh supply of chakra and knows he’s about to fight Madara. The form doesn’t take a lot to sustain considering he used it for the entire Kaguya fight with no signs of fatigue. There’s no reason for him to drop to base at all. And even the Anime and Game canons show him staying in SPSM the whole time. Most likely a Kishimoto error like Edo Madara having the rinnegan before he was introduced to have it.

It doesn't clear up any unclear scene since there was never an unclear scene to begin with.
It's not clear in black and white
The anime gives a clearer depiction
And I'm sure it was mentioned earlier that your scan isn't an official coloring
It just diverts away from manga content just like how the fight with pain and six tails got changed in the manga where pain stood almost no chance against six tails but the anime created new sequences etc
A few fight scenes is in no way similar to a color depiction
Him reverting back to base only means he is as powerful as he became even without entering SPSM. There is no antifeat for that since that is a new version of base Naruto. That's his first feat in base.
That's completely false
The whole point of that exchange is to showcase Naruto's new powers
Naruto kicks away madara's TSO while amped with six paths chakra
The scene is further zoomed in to give a clearer depiction of Naruto showing that he isn't the same as his previous forms
Why would Naruto depower himself just to dash at Madara when he already amped himself?
I remain with my stance on the anime giving better depiction on what happened there

Naruto and Sasuke touching the orbs in base is fine they have hags chakra and even Óbito giving Kakashi his chakra gave him six paths chakra so it’s possible. But is there’s any reason Naruto would leave the form and jump back into it? Like Narratively why would he? He has a fresh supply of chakra and knows he’s about to fight Madara. The form doesn’t take a lot to sustain considering he used it for the entire Kaguya fight with no signs of fatigue. There’s no reason for him to drop to base at all. And even the Anime and Game canons show him staying in SPSM the whole time. Most likely a Kishimoto error like Edo Madara having the rinnegan before he was introduced to have it.
Thinking too hard about this might not get anyone anywhere. After all, Kishimoto started that chapter with Naruto in base form. He drew him next panel still in base form. If a mangaka makes an error, it doesn't get repeated simultaneously. Not only would he have gone through his work, his editors would have checked for it too.

Trying to make it make sense narratives would be a dishonest way of demeaning his feat in base since there were other times in that war arc where characters got a pass for their feat even though it never made sense narratives for example, Sakura stated to be on the level of tsunade by Hashirama who didn't even know how powerful Tsunade was. That's a narrative flaw but we still got the context around it.

Base Naruto at this point doesn't have any antifeat to rebuke this particular feat. It's his first feat in base form post Hagoromo amp. His feats later on in base still putschim at six paths level(eg keeping up with Rinngan Sasuke in base).

It's not clear in black and white
The anime gives a clearer depiction
And I'm sure it was mentioned earlier that your scan isn't an official coloring
A few fight scenes is in no way similar to a color depiction
It looks pretty clear to me.
The anime doesn't give a clearer depiction. It only gives an alternate depiction.
The colored scan I used still follows the pattern of drawing from the official manga. The pupils have no cross marks on both colored and non-colored pages.
That's completely false
The whole point of that exchange is to showcase Naruto's new powers
Naruto kicks away madara's TSO while amped with six paths chakra
The scene is further zoomed in to give a clearer depiction of Naruto showing that he isn't the same as his previous forms
Why would Naruto depower himself just to dash at Madara when he already amped himself?
I remain with my stance on the anime giving better depiction on what happened there
I would copy-paste what I sent to Godernet since both of you made similar points.
Thinking too hard about this might not get anyone anywhere. After all, Kishimoto started that chapter with Naruto in base form. He drew him next panel still in base form. If a mangaka makes an error, it doesn't get repeated simultaneously. Not only would he have gone through his work, his editors would have checked for it too. This means what Kishimoto did was intentional. You can also notice how he intentionally didn't revert back into six paths mode until he needed chakra from Son Goku to create a lava style which means Kishimoto was trying to explain how Naruto's new form works and how he is now connected to the tailed beasts via six paths transformation

Trying to make it make sense narratives would be a dishonest way of demeaning his feat in base since there were other times in that war arc where characters got a pass for their feat even though it never made sense narratives for example, Sakura stated to be on the level of tsunade by Hashirama who didn't even know how powerful Tsunade was. That's a narrative flaw but we still got the context around it.

Base Naruto at this point doesn't have any antifeat to rebuke this particular feat. It's his first feat in base form post Hagoromo amp. His feats later on in base still putschim at six paths level(eg keeping up with Rinngan Sasuke in base).

Last edited:
Thinking too hard about this might not get anyone anywhere. After all, Kishimoto started that chapter with Naruto in base form. He drew him next panel still in base form. If a mangaka makes an error, it doesn't get repeated simultaneously. Not only would he have gone through his work, his editors would have checked for it too.

Kishimoto makes art errors all the time that pass through I even gave an example with Edo Madaras rinnegan. Not to mention the panel that your referring to is just a continuation of the panel from the previous chapter where he did have the six path eyes. If Kishimoto was trying to show the difference in utility between his SPSM and his base he would have made it more obvious that he powered down rather than off screening it. Even later adaptations( the game and anime) fix this to have him in SPSM the whole time.

what you’re saying is that in the few seconds between ch 672 and ch 673 Naruto powered down to base(even thought he’s still about to fight Madara) and instantly jumped back into SPSM to attack Madara which doesn’t make sense for Naruto to do.

Kishimoto makes art errors all the time that pass through I even gave an example with Edo Madaras rinnegan. Not to mention the panel that your referring to is just a continuation of the panel from the previous chapter where he did have the six path eyes. If Kishimoto was trying to show the difference in utility between his SPSM and his base he would have made it more obvious that he powered down rather than off screening it. Even later adaptations( the game and anime) fix this to have him in SPSM the whole time.

what you’re saying is that in the few seconds between ch 672 and ch 673 Naruto powered down to base(even thought he’s still about to fight Madara) and instantly jumped back into SPSM to attack Madara which doesn’t make sense for Naruto to do.
I just explained to you why it's not logical to find pure logic in certain scenarios like this. I used the Sakura-Hashirama example to explain why this logic would only serve as an unnecessary downplay. I also understand that Naruto powering down for that brief moment doesn't;t make sense narratively but cmon, do the five Kages being equal to Momoshiki and Kinshiki make any sense as well? Does Sakura being equal to Tsunade based on Hashirama's statement make any sense as well? Cases like these is when you have to find anti-feats to support your argument for/against the feats. The five kages had antifeats. Kurotsuchi couldn't take down Mu. Chojuro had a difficult time with the amateur swordsmith kids. Base Naruto doesn't have any other feat that makes him look weaker than his performance against this Juubidara.

I gave an explanation as to why Naruto powered down to base at that moment. After SPSM Naruto kicked the TSO away, he was shown in base just at the start of the following chapter. When he was in base, all he did was approach Madara and hit him really hard. He didn't need senjutsu or used any senjutsu at that point. But right after he hit Madara, we see Naruto asking for a lava chakra nature. It was right after that moment we see a powered-up Naruto in Six paths. There was even a visual effect of a "power surge" to show his transition from base to SPSM. All these looked like Kishitmot tried showing us how Naruto connected and gets chakra from other tailed beats by transitioning into six paths form.

[
It looks pretty clear to me.
The anime doesn't give a clearer depiction. It only gives an alternate depiction.
The colored scan I used still follows the pattern of drawing from the official manga. The pupils have no cross marks on both colored and non-colored pages.
Yeah no
Provide a non color scan that shows clearly shows Naruto's eye in the moment he dashed at Madara
Same response as the message above
This a complete false equivalence
Naruto kicks away TSO
A close up picture is shown of him with the crossed eye
Knows prior that Madara is a threat that he was given new powers to deal with
The angle is zoomed out again
He dashes at Madara
The next moment his eye is clearly depicted, we see him with the eye
And the eye stays with him even when he does non combat things like picking up guy and having a brief Convo with gaara
But to you, he somehow decided to power down when trying to actively subdue a threat he was given new powers to subdue

HAHAHAHAHA I finally found a striking feat for Base Naruto and it makes me feel so stupid because of how obvious it is. The anime version made me think it was SPSM Naruto. It wasn't until I checked both the coloured and non-coloured scans did I discover it was just base Naruto.

ogS2GH3.jpg

8BxqDVc.jpg

Note: Madara still healing doesn't matter because Madara himself still claimed Naruto's power had actually grown. We could see the damage he caused to the god tree immediately after he punched Madara. Madara was still able to react regardless of his situation but he still got pressured by base Naruto.
Where did u get this scan because I am 90% sure the Manga shows him six path while doing all these shit

Isn't that because they are relative, or low-end relative in EoW base Naruto's case. I didn't see Darui overcoming Momoshiki's durability or base Naruto in Boruto era overcoming Fused Momoshiki’s durability either yet they are 5-B
Oh I see , if u are using base Naruto Vs sasuke in the final battle, that could actually work tho
Because base rinnegan sasuke should be 5B and Naruto can clash with him

[
Yeah no
Provide a non color scan that shows clearly shows Naruto's eye in the moment he dashed at Madara
This is how his eyes were before hitting Madara
0673-001.png

and this is how his eye looked immediately after hitting Madara. Just before he entered SPSM to collect chakra from the four tails.
0673-002.png

both times were shown in base form. Why would a mangaka make a mistake twice in a row? I even gave a logical explanation as to why Naruto temporarily reverted to base?
This a complete false equivalence
Naruto kicks away TSO
A close up picture is shown of him with the crossed eye
Knows prior that Madara is a threat that he was given new powers to deal with
The angle is zoomed out again
He dashes at Madara
The next moment his eye is clearly depicted, we see him with the eye
And the eye stays with him even when he does non combat things like picking up guy and having a brief Convo with gaara
But to you, he somehow decided to power down when trying to actively subdue a threat he was given new powers to subdue
All these you are saying doesn't validate what Kishimoto tried to convey. Did it also make sense for Naruto in base to clash with Rinnegan Sasuke despite the [power difference? Naruto's base simply became that strong. His reverting to base form could be anything like a flex as to how much he's leveled up. Nothing suggests it can't be. The official manga scan shows him in base two times in a row. What sort of mangaka would make that kind of mistake especially when he also has editors to assist and crosscheck his works?

Back