• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base The last Naruto and Hamura Chakra Hinata upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Arc. I tagged every Naruto staff but no one seems to care.
I do have majority of the ppl here agreeing to this though.

Let the staff breath a little, they’re probably exhausted from the 17 page god tier thread
No_No_He%27s_Got_A_Point_Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Since the Naruto/Borutoverse upgrade CRT, created by our lord and savior Arc(a bleach worshipper btw. Shame on us😞) has already reached its conclusion, he has given me the go-ahead to make a possible upgrade thread for characters who weren't included in the thread but have feats on similar levels to those who were mentioned. Without further ado, let's get into it.

It's already been accepted that BSM Naruto~TCM Toneri via their blatant relativity during the battle. The deciding victory for Naruto against Toneri was by BSM Naruto condensing his BSM chakra into his left arm to deflect Toneri's GWRE, then transferring that chakra into his right arm to one-shot the greenie. All these happened while Naruto was in base form which means not only did he react to Toneri's GWRE in base form, but he was also fast enough to punch TCM Toneri in that same process, and withstood the AP of his BSM-level punch that traversed through his body then released the AP on the huge crater on the moon's surface. Which meant Naruto had the durability to tank the recoil, and the AP to release it back onto the ground.

Since The last BSM Naruto is currently accepted as "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B," his base form should also be "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B" key as he is just low-end relative to BSM. I know there might be contentions because some people actually think BSM is supposed to be a very "blatant multiplier" compared to his base form. But that really isn't the case. We've seen in multiple instances post-Hagoromo amp where Naruto's base form contends with god-tier characters that his full-powered modes brawl with e.g, Base Naruto vs 3T Sharingan+Rinnegan Sasuke, and Base Naruto vs Fused Momoshiki. Even on this wiki, for example, The last Base Naruto's speed is Relativistic. His BSM is still relativistic but with a "higher" key which means Base Naruto is still at least relative low-endwise to his BSM.

I made a CRT months ago explaining why Hinata with Hamura's chakra>~Base Naruto in combat speed and AP. And all the staff agreed with the proposed scaling for her speed and AP upgrade. Only the durability feat got dropped only because I couldn't drop any calc for it. The-last-era-Hinata-hyuga-upscale-in-combat-speed and AP.
Uchihaslayer and the other staff told me to wait until Base Naruto got a tier since he was kept at "unknown." That means Hinata should have a "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B" upgrade as well if the Base Naruto feat should get accepted.

Also, to support HC Hinata scaling to/above Base Naruto, we could simply use the fact that she had enough Chakra reserve, control, and potency to make a weakened Base Naruto revert back into his BSM without showing any sign of exhaustion. IIRC, chakra control + chakra amount = AP in basic scaling for the Naruto/Borutoverse. This means Hinata with Hamura's amp should be low-end relative to Naruto but is still inferior with versatility, stats, and jutsus. And before anyone disproves this by claiming Hinata never got an amp in the novel, just remember, Kishimoto personally worked on the movie, not the novel. He changed and introduced a lot of newer concepts and lore in the movie that didn't appear in the novel.

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK
FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation
FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source
: https://t.co/pnBKOPzXAr
FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

The movie is also a better source for canonicity since it was the original.

main-qimg-711f6d4292abd49702a012b5e83f3dd8-pjlq

The novel is just an incomplete and semi-changed adaptation of the movie which for some reason, didn't include Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra at all which was a very notable plot moment in the movie and also gave Hinata the opportunity to show off her chakra reserve and potency feat which was twisted entirely in the novel.
As a little addition, we see Naruto stating that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also adds as a supporting argument although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability.

To cut the long story short, I'm proposing;

Low 5-B+ The last Base Naruto OR "possibly 5-B" The last Base Naruto.
AND
Low 5-B+ Hinata OR "low-5-B+ physically, possibly 5-B with Hamura's chakra." That seems better for context.

By the way, Hinata in the Boruto era would be given the same 5-B tier from The last since there's no evidence that she got weaker. In fact, Hanabi claims she hasn't gotten rusty one bit after she got negged by Hinata.

Credits to @Hinaaa_Uzumaki_ from Twitter, Emmanuel-E-M-I-Y-A and David-The-Peepee-Poopoo-Man from Quora.

Agreed:
Tomboy11, Ssgengar, GTsek, Jebxtz, Darsh748

Disagreed: Damage3245

Neutral: Deceived
I am more or less neutral

I have no stance on this, and I refuse to take sides. I am neutral. Goodbye.

Sorry about calling for you unnecessarily, LordGriffin.

Yeah sorry was just a bit burnt out from the last Naruto CRT

I think Hinata scaling to Base Naruto is fine but what Base Naruto's scaling should be im indecisive on, I understand OP's reasoning regarding Naruto surviving the force of his own strike, but i do think it's a bit weird that base Naruto would be scaling to a charged BSM attack when his portrayed inferior in base, I mean based on the Last Novel statements you can even interpret it as naruto using all his power including Six Paths, this wouldn't be an issue with his later versions where Base naruto has consistent amount of feats that are still in the same ballpark unlike Base naruto from the last, So for now Im neutral on that aspect.

also it's a bit strange if Hinata =BSM Naruto when Hinata needed Naruto's help to destroy the tenseigan.

Yeah sorry was just a bit burnt out from the last Naruto CRT

I think Hinata scaling to Base Naruto is fine but what Base Naruto's scaling should be im indecisive on, I understand OP's reasoning regarding Naruto surviving the force of his own strike, but i do think it's a bit weird that base Naruto would be scaling to a charged BSM attack when his portrayed inferior in base, I mean based on the Last Novel statements you can even interpret it as naruto using all his power including Six Paths, this wouldn't be an issue with his later versions where Base naruto has consistent amount of feats that are still in the same ballpark unlike Base naruto from the last, So for now Im neutral on that aspect.
Thanks for your input.
Naruto never used six paths against Toneri. Nowhere was it even stated he used six paths. I never claimed Base Naruto was wholly relative to his BSM self. He is only relative barely. That's why I claimed he is "low-end" relative. As you said, you do not consider Base Naruto relative to his stronger versions in the Boruto era, so there shouldn't be any issue if he's relative to his stronger self in the last. It's something we later see happening consistently in the future.

also it's a bit strange if Hinata =BSM Naruto when Hinata needed Naruto's help to destroy the tenseigan.
Hinata is not equal to BSM Naruto. She's only low-end relative via AP and scaling to/above base Naruto who is also low-end relative to BSM Naruto.. Just like how Gaara scales to Fused Momoshiki.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back