• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tdjwo

He/Him
This is a follow-up to the first CRT I made earlier. This second CRT is mainly to upscale Base Naruto in the last using his EOS version from Shippuden.

Firstly, Sasuke should have the "unknown" keys removed from his striking strength and Durability section.
Striking Strength: Unknown (Far stronger than before, but to what extent is unknown), Planet Class with Susano'o (The Susano'o greatly increases Sasuke's Striking Strength. Fought and clashed with Kaguya Ōtsutsuki), far higher with Six Paths Susano'o (Absorbed all of the Bijū's Chakra and dramatically increased his Striking Strength)
Durability: Unknown (Far more durable than before, but to what extent is unknown), Planet level with Susano'o (The Susanoo greatly increases Sasuke's Durability. Tanked hits from Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Tanked hits from Kurama Avatar Naruto), far higher with Six Paths Susano'o (Absorbed all of the Bijū's Chakra and greatly increased his Durability. Tanked hits from several Kurama Avatar Naruto Shadow Clones)
I'm guessing this was an error that hasn't been corrected because Rinnegan Sasuke is supposed to be equal to SPSM Naruto. Sasuke has a 5B rating for scaling to SPSM Naruto. But his striking strength is unknown, and his Susanoo is ranked at just "planet class" instead of a "higher" tier like Kurama's. That means he's ranked lower than SPSM Naruto both with Susanoo and without Susanoo which makes no sense. Same with his durability too. That shouldn't be the case. They have been portrayed equally in almost every scenario. There's even a scenario where Sasuke and Naruto possessed similar durability and reaction towards Kaguya's attack. He also tanked an attack from 2-eyed Juubidara's limbo. 1-eyed Juubidara's limbo drew blood from SPSM Naruto.

Sasuke could also physically halt SPSM Naruto's movement. Sasuke should be given a "Planet class" striking strength and durability without requiring Susanoo just like Naruto.

With that being said, EOS Base Naruto should be "at most 5B" in AP as shown where he equally clashed with Rinnegan Sasuke who is 5B(the anime extends the fight even better). Base Naruto in the last obviously scales to his EOS Base form or even higher due to statements(which I can't find) that claim Naruto grew even stronger after the war.

Hinata's scaling to/above base Naruto still stays the same. My arguments for her still hold.

Hope you guys don't do me dirty again. Give my man Naruto some slack🙏

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
You should add more scans for Rinnegan Sasuke's Physicals. Any noteworthy feat of Striking Strength or Durability in his fights against Juubi Jin Madara, Kaguya, or Naruto.

I'm guessing this was an error that hasn't been corrected because Rinnegan Sasuke is supposed to be equal to SPSM Naruto
With that being said, EOS Base Naruto should be "at most 5B" in AP as shown where he equally clashed with Rinnegan Sasuke
Am I misunderstanding or are you essentially saying SPSM Naruto = Rinnegan Sasuke = Base Naruto here? :unsure:

Do we no longer consider SPSM an amp?

Am I misunderstanding or are you essentially saying SPSM Naruto = Rinnegan Sasuke = Base Naruto here? :unsure:

Do we no longer consider SPSM an amp?
Low-end relativity. It has been consistently potrayed that Base Naruto can keep up with six paths tiers albeit temporarily.

This? I don't see durability feats for Sasuke there. This doesn't seem like a durability feat.
He was able to physically halt SPSM Naruto who got blown back by Kaguya's vacuum fist.
Even if you don't accept this, the other links should still count.

Even if you don't accept this, the other links should still count.
The other scan just shows both can tank being thrown into the ground by Kaguya tbh. It doesn't mean they have equal durability necessarily. Isn't there a big gap between base Naruto and SPSM Naruto?

The other scan just shows both can tank being thrown into the ground by Kaguya tbh. It doesn't mean they have equal durability necessarily
They were both thrown to the ground by Kaguya. Both had identical reactions to the attack they tanked.
Isn't there a big gap between base Naruto and SPSM Naruto?

I have said this so many times already. Base Naruto is low end relative to SPSM Naruto hence the "at most" proposal for his 5B rating.

That was a regular Chidori with Amaterasu.
It's still a enhanced Chidori vs basic Rasengan.

The other scan just shows both can tank being thrown into the ground by Kaguya tbh. It doesn't mean they have equal durability necessarily. Isn't there a big gap between base Naruto and SPSM Naruto?
There's a gap but it isn't huge to the point they're different tiers.

FYI, Naruto's Profile's Pic Names & Keys have been Revised:

Base Naruto (This is before Six Paths Amp)
WarArcNaruto.png

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
Base_Six_Paths_Sage_Mode_Naruto.jpeg

Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
Naruto_%28SixPathsSageMode%29_%28Original%29_V4.png

@Tdjwo you need to propose a new Key for Naruto, since you keep using the term "EoS Naruto" when something like that doesn't currently exist in Part II Naruto's War Arc Profile.

I know, the point is that Naruto matched an enhanced technique (and bear in mind the the basic Chidori almost always tied with the Basic Rasengan) with a normal Rasengan.

FYI, Naruto's Profile's Pic Names & Keys have been Revised:

Base Naruto (This is before Six Paths Amp)
WarArcNaruto.png

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
Base_Six_Paths_Sage_Mode_Naruto.jpeg

Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
Naruto_%28SixPathsSageMode%29_%28Original%29_V4.png

@Tdjwo you need to propose a new Key for Naruto, since you keep using the term "EoS Naruto" when something like that doesn't currently exist in Part II Naruto's War Arc Profile.
Cant we just use Early war arc Base Naruto, and Late war arc Base Naruto?

is it ever stated anywhere that Naruto and Sasuke need their amped forms to use the chakra hagaromo gave them? because if not base naruto and sasuke should at least be low 5b from each having half of hags chakra.

is it ever stated anywhere that Naruto and Sasuke need their amped forms to use the chakra hagaromo gave them? because if not base naruto and sasuke should at least be low 5b from each having half of hags chakra.
It wasn't stated but from what we know, both Sasuke and Naruto got their base forms amped after the boost.

Pfft, no.

The Rinnegan boosts combat strength, but Sasuke does not have any notable physical feats to justify a god-tier rating. Evidently, the main selling point of the Rinnegan is the power of the Six Paths and its ability to enhance pre-existing ocular jutsu.

If Sasuke jumped from High 7-A to 5-B, Pain must've been 10-C before obtaining the Rinnegan.
Didn't you check the links I posted? His physical feats are comparable to SPSM Naruto. The six paths boost made Sasuke physically comparable to SPSM Naruto in speed. It's common knowledge that the Rinnegan boosts overall combat capabilities.

I haven't seen a strength feat in the OP that puts him equal to SPSM Naruto.

I haven't seen a strength feat in the OP that puts him equal to SPSM Naruto.
SPSM Naruto bleed from 1 eyed Juubidara's limbo kick
main-qimg-77f6a5a85a360b207b8b358aff21dfd6-lq

Sasuke tanked 2-eyed Juubidara's limbo
20acf50377da1c67da403637754564bdf844c2fe.jpg

8915ea2e9be8bce1cf9e7d1ce75eae2c26d3d2e8.jpg

That's already a better durability feat SPSM Naruto.
Naruto who got blasted away by Kaguya's Vacuum palm and couldn't even control his speedy movement on air was physically halted right on the spot by Sasuke
22face62044523e449113c8eadf15abd557ed16e.jpg

5pLqgP7.jpg

Back