• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That didn't even really look like an attack from Sasuke. At best Sasuke was rotating his wrist, pointing his weapon towards Shin and Shin reached out and grabbed the blade.

That doesn't look anywhere near enough for me to be confident in saying Shin should physically scale to Planet level and Sakura should scale to Planet level off of him.
It's a lot more clear in the anime where it shows Sasuke actually trying to hit him and Shin catches it.

Here’s the thing though. No anti-feats have actually been given for Shikamaru, Sakura and Shin and some of the Gokage anti-feats are just from not paying attention to the OP (i.e. mentioning Chojuro getting harmed by weaker people even though his durability was never going to scale to 5-B)
Can you name me some of Adult Sakura's and Shikamaru anti feats.
Shikamaru claimed The Gokage were the strongest force the village had atm despite Sakura and even Shikamaru himself being in the village and watching them leave the arena.
Kurotsuchi got beaten by a bootleg ohnoki. The same bootleg who got folded by SM Mitsuki in a 1v1.
Chojuro cant react to attacks from fodder ninja swordsmen who are relative to Base Boruto. But somehow, he can react to 5B level LS characters.

Tllm, that’s just the Viz translation of the name. The actual name of the jutsu is Shadow Imitation Technique or Shadow Possession Jutsu.
Just saying, Paralysis makes sense in that context too
But anyways he still did not use the pierce move like he did against Hidan so I'd rather not give that particular Jutsu 5-B AP

Just saying, Paralysis makes sense in that context too
But anyways he still did not use the pierce move like he did against Hidan so I'd rather not give that particular Jutsu 5-B AP
He used his shadows to halt Kinshiki's KE, he should scale, it'd be like if you and I had a sword clash and it halted our blades, it would imply we struck with similar forces. It's just Shika did it with his Jutsu.

One thing I didn't see anyone touching is the Chojuro Suit despite letting himself be shot down still being wounded by the new generation Swordsmen and Kuro simply being defeated in direct confrontation with Ku.

This kind of goes against their level as proposed in the thread, even more when we remember that the Swordsmen had the level of Boruto and company in their Academy days and Ku was pressured and almost defeated by the Genin of Team 7, despite him having collided Jinton with the old Oonoki whose scale is unknown, even if we put him at his level at the time of the great war, it would still be far from the level proposed here.
Two things
First, Chojuro was going to kill the kids, easily.
But Boruto blackmailed him into holding back as he believed they could be defeated without the need for casualties.
When Chojuro was done holding back and allowing them to beat him, he easily defeated the new seven with nothing more than a basic sword just to teach them a lesson as Boruto had asked.
Second, Kurotsuchi would've folded Ku, but she saw his face and recognised that was her grandfather's face since Ku is a clone of Onoki. And she was subdued after the revelation.
If you notice there's no sign of struggle on her body when she is captured.

Second, Kurotsuchi would've folded Ku, but she saw his face and recognised that was her grandfather's face since Ku is a clone of Onoki. And she was subdued after the revelation.
This doesn't look like she stood any chance against the clone to begin with

main-qimg-6b44dfaf6e41b3bba84cb018f51e8d0c

Two things
First, Chojuro was going to kill the kids, easily.
But Boruto blackmailed him into holding back as he believed they could be defeated without the need for casualties.
When Chojuro was done holding back and allowing them to beat him, he easily defeated the new seven with nothing more than a basic sword just to teach them a lesson as Boruto had asked.
If you notice there's no sign of struggle on her body when she is captured.
kurotsuchi spent the entire arc trapped inside a cage, and Ku stopped his attack before it was even revealed who he was.

Also, I'm already planning an argument as to why Naruto and Sasuke should only scale to the low 5b in their six paths forms

Can anyone who has a random opinion that doesn't contribute to the discussion at hand, not speak please? Like I fail to see how this is constructive in any way whatsoever, it is just annoying.
It's funny enough to be given a random opinion
Anyways Gaara never blocked "Attacks" from Fused Momo from what I recall. Provide the scans please
Momo was charging and he initially warped his sand over him which Momo easily shook off and decimated Gaara
The whole scene was a display of clear Superiority
In what way did it signify Relativity?

If Tsuchikage has anti-feats for her physicals, then she can just scale via jutsu for objectively harming Kin with lava style.
You are right but there is an issue with that.
Kurotsuchi used lava style only after Chojuro weakened him with his bloody mist sword mutilation jutsu. It was explained in the novel.

In the air, Choujuurou took his beloved sword, Hiramekarei, and detached it so it was divided into two swords. The
the chakra that gathered between them pierced Kinshiki like glowing kunai.
The art of wielding swords was Kirigakure’s specialty.

“Guagh!”
Blood spurted out from all over Kinshiki’s body. The chakra needles that had spurted out from hiramekarei disrupted his chakra channels. It was a shinobi killing technique unique to Kirigakure that, while it wouldn’t kill instantly, it would slowly bring death.

Kinshiki was already weakened by Chojuro's hax technique which made it easier for Kurotsuchi to restrain him.

The kages getting this strong makes sense

Literally after Kaguya and Toneri incidents they must have thought

"Damn, these Space albinos keep popping out of nowhere. We can't rely on the gay ninja duo to protect us forever, we need to be stronk too"

The fact Onoki even states he made Kuu to combat Otsutsuki so Boruto and other kids aren't forced to fight them and could fight Kurotsuchi who can fight Otsutsuki just makes it more consistent

Last edited:
Weakening him would not really matter unless it could be proven he was weakened all the way to be below 5-B which is just random, Another thing is that Kinshiki was slapping up Naruto and Sasuke Susanoo in novel after breaking out of the sealing so probably shouldnt use that here.

Weakening him would not really matter unless it could be proven he was weakened all the way to be below 5-B which is just random, Another thing is that Kinshiki was slapping up Naruto and Sasuke Susanoo in novel after breaking out of the sealing so probably shouldnt use that here.
Is it from the movie novel? Because we dont accept the movie novel as useable for scaling here.

This doesn't look like she stood any chance against the clone to begin with

main-qimg-6b44dfaf6e41b3bba84cb018f51e8d0c
Before this sequence she:
  1. Was told by Naruto Shinobi in the Leaf were attacked by her village.
  2. Heard that her grandfather's health is deteriorating further.
  3. Heard Mitsuki is missing and Boruto and friends are now MIA looking for him.
She most definitely wasn't in the best mental state and i wouldn't doubt that she would want to capture him.
Then boom, she sees her grandfather's young and healthy face on this mysterious attaker and the scene cuts away.
Next time we see her she's captured.

Before this sequence she:
  1. Was told by Naruto Shinobi in the Leaf were attacked by her village.
  2. Heard that her grandfather's health is deteriorating further.
  3. Heard Mitsuki is missing and Boruto and friends are now MIA looking for him.
She most definitely wasn't in the best mental state and i wouldn't doubt that she would want to capture him.
Then boom, she sees her grandfather's young and healthy face on this mysterious attaker and the scene cuts away.
Next time we see her she's captured.
All these points are just excuses to me. Her mental well-being was doing just fine there. Boruto and the rest going MIA doesn't affect her fighting capabilities here nor does it look like it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back