• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re fine with all the Otsutsuki, Cyborgs, and Naruto and Sasuke? Just not Shikamaru or the Kage?
Yes, for the reasons I stated in my post. It just doesn't make sense in my honest opinion given what's previously established but like I said my comment doesn't mean much given the overall support of the scaling.
@LordGriffin1000 Do you think that this is enough to say that Shin has 5-B durability?
Off that alone... no. But I don't read Boruto stuff. Though I'm still not 100% sold on the reasons I'm seeing in the comments but that's just me. But as I said, I'm not really up for a debate, I'm not a Naruto buff, I just wanted to give my thoughts regardless of the outcome.

Anywho, I'm out. Smoke Bomb!

Not gonna lie, I kinda agree with the Shikamaru and Chojuro's AP scaling now. Their "anti-feats" are debunkable. But nothing can convince me to support Kurotsuchi, Darui, Sakura, and Shin scaling. I still stand by it. They shouldn't be 5B or anywhere close to.

shikamaru consistenly stops momoshiki (also in the boruto manga when he's conrolling boruto), stopped limiter code, stopped all 5 kage and naruto had to use kurama to break out, and he confirms his shadows can literally pop their heads
Kishimoto wasn't thinking about 5-B shadows so eh outlier 🗿

The kages getting this strong makes sense

Literally after Kaguya and Toneri incidents they must have thought

"Damn, these Space albinos keep popping out of nowhere. We can't rely on the gay ninja duo to protect us forever, we need to be stronk too"

The fact Onoki even states he made Kuu yo combat Otsutsuki so Boruto and other kids aren't forced to fight them and could fight Kurotsuchi who can fight Otsutsuki just makes it more consistent
To mean Naruto after losing his powers must still be the strongest kage, and Gaara says in episode 220 that after Naruto loses Kurama there's no guarantee he can defeat enemies at the otsutsuki level

Not gonna lie, I kinda agree with the Shikamaru and Chojuro's AP scaling now. Their "anti-feats" are debunkable. But nothing can convince me to support Kurotsuchi, Darui, Sakura, and Shin scaling. I still stand by it. They shouldn't be 5B or anywhere close to.
No feats for them is the reason why?

I mean Darui ONLY fight in the new Era is against Momkshiki so....he should be fine too

Like he barely even shows up anymore after that fight

Racism fr fr

All these points are just excuses to me. Her mental well-being was doing just fine there. Boruto and the rest going MIA doesn't affect her fighting capabilities here nor does it look like it did.
You're pointing out that she didn't perform exceptionally well against him and I mention all that transpired before that.
Yet it doesn't look like it affected it?

I mean Darui ONLY fight in the new Era is against Momkshiki so....he should be fine too
That's the point. There was no point or time in that "fight" that Darui performed any notable feat. It's either he gets outreacted, countered, or just him swinging aimlessly without actually hitting anyone. Darui is featless in the manga.
Like he barely even shows up anymore after that fight
Meaning..he's featless and shouldn't be 5B
Racism fr fr
What does that mean?

You're pointing out that she didn't perform exceptionally well against him and I mention all that transpired before that.
Yet it doesn't look like it affected it?
None of those points proves that Kurotsuchi performed poorly due to that. She was very well organized and ok just as she began to fight Mu.

Sakura has less anti feats than all Chojuro T_T
Sakura is implied to be weaker than the Gokages which includes Chojuro. Shikamaru's statement which he made in front of Sakura when they were about to rescue Naruto. Sakura and Shin have even worse scaling issues than the Gokage.

Sakura is implied to be weaker than the Gokages which includes Chojuro. Shikamaru's statement which he made in front of Sakura when they were about to rescue Naruto.
Not sure if this is true, I remember in one of the novels Shikamaru saying the leaf was strong enough to beat the other villages.
image0.jpg

Naruto, Madara and Sasuke needed a whole story, several upgrades during the series in addition to blessings and "stealing" of powers to reach level 5. And now they want to convince everyone that the Kages + Sakura obtained the same level just staying 16 years standing still and fighting very few times? In the retsuden novel, for example, Kakashi gets into a fight and it's mentioned that he hasn't faced a shinobi in a long time. It is simply remembered in the novel several times about the era of peace and the few conflicts for the ninjas.

Naruto, Madara and Sasuke needed a whole story, several upgrades during the series in addition to blessings and "stealing" of powers to reach level 5. And now they want to convince everyone that the Kages + Sakura obtained the same level just staying 16 years standing still and fighting very few times? In the retsuden novel, for example, Kakashi gets into a fight and it's mentioned that he hasn't faced a shinobi in a long time. It is simply remembered in the novel several times about the era of peace and the few conflicts for the ninjas.
That's just argument from incredulity.

I agree that it's pretty questionable narrratively, but the problem is that there's really no way of debunking most of this aside from an argument of incredulity, partly because a lot of these characters have so little showings in general that there aren't really any antifeats.

Well this has nothing to do with it, but can we scale Chouji's lifting strength to the T level? in one of the episodes of konoha hiden that was adapted in boruto he is cited as the strongest person in konoha, although i think it only counts for lifting strength in that context

? In the retsuden novel, for example, Kakashi gets into a fight and it's mentioned that he hasn't faced a shinobi in a long time. It is simply remembered in the novel several times about the era of peace and the few conflicts for the ninjas.
are you forgetting the part where they mentioned Kakashi trained and is stronger than when he fought Madara and Obito lol

Not sure if this is true, I remember in one of the novels Shikamaru saying the leaf was strong enough to beat the other villages.
image0.jpg
That's referring to the village as a whole. Chojuro and the other kages cant individually carry their mediocre villages in a war against Konoha who have beats like Kakashi, Lee, SM Kabuto, etc. It has nothing to do with Sakura scaling relative to or above any of the Gokage.

Well this has nothing to do with it, but can we scale Chouji's lifting strength to the T level? in one of the episodes of konoha hiden that was adapted in boruto he is cited as the strongest person in konoha, although i think it only counts for lifting strength in that context
That makes sense.

theres no implication at all, Sakura is medical ninja, she was healing Hinata and overseeing the healing of the villagers after the aftermath of Naruto's sacrifice
Hinata was already awake and doing ok. Sakura wasn't doing anything at that point in time.

I wonder how long this thread is gonna go on for
The thread is really fine and Arc isn't rushing anyone but it shouldn't take too long anymore. Majority already agreed to the Otsutski, Narusasu, Borukawaki and Cyborgs scaling. Only if the Gokage(excluding Gaara and Chojuro), Sakura, and Shin scaling get rebuked. Otherwise, this CRT is good to go to me.

I don't have a problem with Kage but it might be anti feat, I'm open to opinions, I agree 100% with shikamaru and totally agree in isshiki high4c it was usually the meta I already accepted. We're seeing this crt because Bleach fans drove arc7 crazy, thanks bleach fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back