• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I'll just say my thing.

Neutral on Hagoromo and Hamura stuff (I seem to be outvoted on that nor do I wish to evaluate the calc in any point at the future), fine with Madara's Low 5-B stuff (Since I did evaluate it), but the God tiers should absolutely have ground to scale to those feats given just how utterly casual they were and showed no signs of straining. The outlier card simply does not work here at all, nor does the whole "No evidence that they can use the Jutsu's power to amp their physicals to the same level" when plenty of other feats exist on this caliber, done casually at that.

Toneri scaling is whatever, I don't have many views on that to begin with.

Absolutely not fine with scaling Urashiki, Kages, Shin or Sakurato the rest of the God tiers, however. Sorry I put Isshiki in this one, MASSIVE SKILL ISSUE + L + RATIO + TOUCH GRASS MOMENT + I AM ON NIGHTMARE FUEL

EDIT: As for Isshiki, I'm not too sold on him scaling above Kaguya's ETSO. But him being 5-B is perfectly a-okay to me.

Last edited:
thats not the argument

the argument is that shes making an effort to approach their power, which iterated for the boruto era.

your examples arent solid either. She's scared of madara before using her final power boost, and then gets hit with a tso, which arent ap based but rather hax

You know he's objectively stated to be the strongest threat and enemy Naruto and Sasuke have ever fought right... and he uh ragdolled Naruto and Sasuke... I'll assume the Isshiki stuff is a typo ig?
Yes, in an episode summary, something that wasn't even in the episode itself

0002-006.png

I mean Kinshiki blocking hits from a lightning amped Sword strike isn't enough?

Naruto and sasuke see etso as a threat and have said several times that isshiki is the strongest threat/enemy they have ever faced.
Like I said bruh, Skill Issue on my part.

I really wanted to say that I'm not that sold on Isshiki scaling to the 4-B ETSO.

I agree with the rest but Isshiki? How come?
I think he is suggesting to make it 10c as the kick of isshiki who was hunted by sasuke while trying to kick naruto with all her strength does not give building level achievement

Doesn't matter if no one in the anime said it, do you think databook and author statements are invalid if a character in the manga doesnt say it?
If the episode itself doesn't say the same thing, then there's no way to take this part of the summary as something credit, since it's something that is literally summarizing what's going to happen in the episode

If the episode itself doesn't say the same thing, then there's no way to take this part of the summary as something credit, since it's something that is literally summarizing what's going to happen in the episode
Unfortunately that does not debunk the statement.

You know he's objectively stated to be the strongest threat and enemy Naruto and Sasuke have ever fought right... and he uh ragdolled Naruto and Sasuke... I'll assume the Isshiki stuff is a typo ig?
Bruh please give me a break I took the L

Tbh, idk what the problem is with the kage getting this strong. The most recent Kakashi novel definitely said Kakashi drastically got stronger than his war Arc self who fought Madara and obito, and “order of magnitudes higher” chakra levels from just training for 10+ years. I don’t see the problem with the kage reaching these levels of power from training.

and “order of magnitudes higher” chakra levels from just training for 10+ years. I don’t see the problem with the kage reaching these levels of power from training.
prove the "order of magnitude chakra" reserves.

That's just argument from incredulity.
I send a lot arguments before, but i have more.

An part from the novel Saasuke Retsuden, Sasuke even knowing Sakura's level, he thought the mission was too dangerous for her, and the narrator says that NOBODY compares to Sasuke in battle, just Naruto:

An part from the novel Naruto Restsuden once again making it clear that ONLY SASUKE rivals Naruto:

Not to mention the various statements in Boruto's manga about ONLY NARUTO AND SASUKE being able to at least face Isshiki, and Sasuke saying he would only have one chance if Naruto were together. If she didn't lag far behind them, at least she would be mentioned. And these statements don't mean that they have the level of Isshiki, but that they are the best and strongest by far, it is literally said and Naruto agreed. I think that's enough to end the discussion about Sakura, because NO HUMAN IS COMPARABLE TO NARUTO AND SASUKE, they are the strongest BY FAR.

I send a lot arguments before, but i have more.

An part from the novel Saasuke Retsuden, Sasuke even knowing Sakura's level, he thought the mission was too dangerous for her, and the narrator says that NOBODY compares to Sasuke in battle, just Naruto:

An part from the novel Naruto Restsuden once again making it clear that ONLY SASUKE rivals Naruto:

Not to mention the various statements in Boruto's manga about ONLY NARUTO AND SASUKE being able to at least face Isshiki, and Sasuke saying he would only have one chance if Naruto were together. If she didn't lag far behind them, at least she would be mentioned. And these statements don't mean that they have the level of Isshiki, but that they are the best and strongest by far, it is literally said and Naruto agreed. I think that's enough to end the discussion about Sakura, because NO HUMAN IS COMPARABLE TO NARUTO AND SASUKE, they are the strongest BY FAR.

My GOAT
youngboy-nba-youngboy.gif

There are so many statements that claims ONLY Narusasu should be at the peak of the shinobi scaling chain.

I wonder if y’all have noticed that Sakura only scales above Sasuke when he has no tomoe in his Rinnegan. Sasuke at full power is obviously superior to her, the OP doesn’t say otherwise, it doesn’t change her scaling even remotely.

also in regard to the second scan, it doesnt specify what state what form of either

if you read the crt, saskura is being scaled to sasuke with no tomoe, aka nerfed sasuke

neither of the statements you posted apply to no tomoe sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back