• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc Comes Home With The Milk [Bleach Soul Society Arc Captain Class Scaling]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the spiritual pressure stat is not a measure of “how much you have” but “how well you can use it”. Because spiritual pressure isn’t an energy source, that’s spirit energy (confusing but you know Kubo). Your spiritual pressure is your ability to exert your spirit energy in a combat manner. In video game terms, it’s like the spirit energy is your ultimate meter, and the spiritual pressure is actually using that ultimate. So when the databook says Zaraki has 0 spiritual pressure it’s not saying if you put a measuring device to his body you’d record 0 spiritual pressure, because that would indicate you have 0 spirit energy, which for a Shinigami would mean they’re dead (because your spirit energy is proportional to your life force). Rather it is saying that Zaraki has 0 control over his spiritual pressure. Which is consistent with what we see, he doesn’t actively use it, like say Ichigo condensing his power around his blade, Zaraki let’s it just flow out of himself and radiate wildly with no control. That’s the reason he wears the eye patch, he can’t control his spiritual pressure. So, to sum up this point spiritual pressure stat isn’t an amount rating, it’s a proficiency rating. That’s why SP + Atk = AP, because your proficiency/ability to exert your spirit energy in the most optimal way possible (high spiritual pressure) + your raw physicality (high attack) sum together to form your AP. We know AP is the combination of the two as we see in the series physically weaker characters (like Mayuri) are capable of fighting with physically stronger characters because your magic samurai power is factored into tour

Komamura’s Bankai being base Yama/base Unohana level does have antifeats. Komamura’s Bankai after having 1-3 months to train in the early Arrancar arc is able to keep up with Hollow Mask Tosen and then is entirely overwhelmed by Res Tosen. Base Aizen far surpasses Res Tosen, and base Yama (who Kubo states that Yama’s power level doesn’t change across the series) is on that base Aizen tier. So if just the Attack stat was what determined AP it would be wildly inconsistent. Which leads more credence with my more consistent AP = SP + Atk. Furthermore, these stats are for the Captains base forms. I go into a lot more detail about why that is so and why it’s consistent for that to be the case across the entirety of the OP. However, the tldr version is that the stats are appended to base versions of the Captains visually and the scaling is by far more consistent to refer to the base versions, but again if you want the fleshed out explanation you’d have to reread the entire OP as the scaling for each individual character builds that consisten

There’s no reason to assume these stats are talking about the character’s latent potentials. That claim is very baseless and isn’t nearly as consistent as my interpretations that ive

As I bring up earlier, that stats are for their base forms so I won’t pad out this response by repeating it. However, Komamura having a higher Attack stat means his raw physical strength is above Shunsui and Jushiro’s. The databook refers to attack as your “raw physical strength” btw im not just making that up lol. Which is not so crazy as Zaraki praises his brute strength. So like Komamura could like bench more or beat the dynamic duo in arm wrestling or sumn purely physical based, but doesn’t have more AP because his fine tuning of his spiritual pressure is less.

Hopefully I’ve better explained/convinced you about the AP = Atk + SP 👀

@KingTempest ik you shared some of Mitch’s concerns too so consider this geared for you as well.
Eh, if the Reiatsu stat is based on control of Reiatsu, that seems more like a skill based thing. It mentioning how it’s notably about Kido as well doesn’t help the case. I still don’t believe we can use Attack+Control of Reiatsu as a direct determiner of Attack Potency. The combined numbers of those 2 isn’t directly stated to be a direct correlation for Attack Power, so I’m not really down about that. Also the Attack stat being solely about Physical Power doesn’t seem very supported either, like is there anything that says the Attack Stat solely measure’s physical ability?

TBH, all this is making me think is that we shouldn’t use these stats to scale Attack Potency anyways

Eh, if the Reiatsu stat is based on control of Reiatsu, that seems more like a skill based thing. It mentioning how it’s notably about Kido as well doesn’t help the case. I still don’t believe we can use Attack+Control of Reiatsu as a direct determiner of Attack Potency. The combined numbers of those 2 isn’t directly stated to be a direct correlation for Attack Power, so I’m not really down about that. Also the Attack stat being solely about Physical Power doesn’t seem very supported either, like is there anything that says the Attack Stat solely measure’s physical ability?

TBH, all this is making me think is that we shouldn’t use these stats to scale Attack Potency anyways
Yes there are statements that highly indicate the attack stat is pure physicals. They reference Komamura's high attack as his "brute strength". Zaraki's high attack is his "phyiscal prowess". These all but outright state that the attack stat is a measure of your physical strength, your raw brawn and muscles. So it is extremely supported. Also, I go into the Kido bit earlier but again, Kido being linked to the spiritual pressure stat is intuitive and doesn't contradict what I'm saying. Kido are spells that form from your applied spirit energy aka your spiritual pressure. So, if you're good with your spiritual pressure you'd inherently have good capability in mastering kido. Deceived makes the best point about the SP stat here:

Yes there are statements that highly indicate the attack stat is pure physicals. They reference Komamura's high attack as his "brute strength". Zaraki's high attack is his "phyiscal prowess". These all but outright state that the attack stat is a measure of your physical strength, your raw brawn and muscles. So it is extremely supported. Also, I go into the Kido bit earlier but again, Kido being linked to the spiritual pressure stat is intuitive and doesn't contradict what I'm saying. Kido are spells that form from your applied spirit energy aka your spiritual pressure. So, if you're good with your spiritual pressure you'd inherently have good capability in mastering kido. Deceived makes the best point about the SP stat here:

Hmmm, well I still kinda have issues with the baseline assumption that AP equals Attack Stat+Reiatsu Stat

I mean does it even matter? Isn't a lot of the scaling in the OP self explanatory based on feats regardless?

Hmmm, well I still kinda have issues with the baseline assumption that AP equals Attack Stat+Reiatsu Stat

I mean does it even matter? Isn't a lot of the scaling in the OP self explanatory based on feats regardless?
Some yes some no lol, some relies more on stats than others. What’re your thoughts on possibly ratings using the databooks? Where their only scaling is based off stats would you be opposed to possibly ratings?

Some yes some no lol, some relies more on stats than others. What’re your thoughts on possibly ratings using the databooks? Where their only scaling is based off stats would you be opposed to possibly ratings?
I suppose that would be sorta ok... But I'm just not 100% in agreeance with AP being directly correlated to the Attack Stat+Reiatsu Stat

Ichigo scaling

Okay, I need to address the crux of this proposed scaling. Even if it may not do much good or if most people disagree, I need to explain my issues with it now or it'll gnaw at me.

The primary assumption here is that "the attack potency of the Sokyoku being used to destroy the Seireitei" is the same as "the attack potency of the Sokyoku being used to execute a prisoner." And I don't see anything concrete that would point to that being the case. Aizen warns that the fictional enemy will take advantage of the Sokyoku being unsealed for Rukia's execution and use this weapon to destroy not just the Seireitei but the Soul Society.

Nowhere is it actually said that the same amount of energy used to kill prisoners is the same amount of energy that is required to be unleashed in order to accomplish the goal of destroying the Seireitei. I've been through every statement on the Sokyoku to double-check this.

Are we supposed to take Ichigo's feat as actually being impressive? Sure, that isn't in doubt since characters express shock at him being able to block it... but the actual AP figure of what Ichigo is blocked is ultimately unknown. Just because it is within the Sokyoku's capability to destroy the Seireitei does not mean we should assume it uses that level of AP with each execution. The statement on the Sokyoku's power being multiplied dozens of times when executing a prisoner? We don't have a figure for the Sokyoku's ordinary level of power so the multiplier statement doesn't add anything meaningful. We aren't told "The Sokyoku's multiplied power is what can be used to destroy the Seireitei."

The Sokyoku's value

Even if we generously conceded that Ichigo did block the Sokyoku's "full power" or whatever when he interrupted the execution... why would that figure just be the destruction of the Seireitei?

In the same breath that the destruction of Seireitei is mentioned, it is mentioned that the Sokyoku can destroy the Soul Society too. If both things are within the Sokyoku's capabilities, why make the "destruction of the Seireitei" be the figure that Ichigo is blocking?

The only reason I can think of is that Shikai Ichigo being considered High 6-A or 5-B would be too outrageously high to be accepted, so a smaller value like 6-B is more acceptable... but that doesn't make it more correct. If it is an outlier for Ichigo be blocking a 5-B attack then it's just an outlier. We shouldn't be considered the feat just 6-B for the purposes of getting it accepted.

I can't find a concrete reason for why the Seireitei-destroying value should be used specifically. If the idea is "The fictional enemy could destroy the Soul Society with multiple uses of the Sokyoku over time", then the same kind of thinking could be applied the Seireitei version of the calc. Nothing points to the Seireitei specifically being blown up in a single shot of the weapon.

Soi-Fon's statement

Even if we settled on that above, there is still an issue with regarding Ichigo as scaling the Sokyoku.

Soi-Fon considers Ichigo's feat of blocking the Sokyoku "impossible", specifically regarding the act of "a single Zanpakuto blocking the destructive power of a million Zanpakuto" as being impossible.

Now, the characters in Bleach can sense each other's spiritual energy / pressure, can they not? So if Ichigo himself had comparable pressure to the Sokyoku, Soi-Fon should be aware of it and it would be pretty self-explanatory that someone equally powerful or superior to the Sokyoku could block it... but seemingly Soi-Fon does not sense that from Ichigo, as she's so shocked at what he's done.

Now, Soi-Fon should have a pretty good idea as to the capabilities of her fellow Captains. According to the proposed scaling, there are around seven or eight fellow Captains who scale comparably or far superior to the Sokyoku... So why exactly is Soi-Fon considering it impossible for a single Zanpakuto to block the Sokyoku if there are over half a dozen people in her own organization that should have that capability? Shouldn't this raise doubts as to whether all these characters should be scaling to this level of power without supporting feats of their own?

Shihoin Shield

This is a less important point but still occured to me as something that needed bringing up. When Ukitake and Shunsui do their little rebellion to avert the execution themselves, they rely on the Shihoin Shield, a special item from Yoruichi's clan to destroy the Sokyoku. Ukitake has to go the trouble of releasing a seal on it and states "... this was the only way."

He probably means that them rebelling at all is the "only way" for them to go, but this does raise the question of why are they needing to use this special artifact to destroy the Sokyoku when according to the scaling both of them are individually far superior to the Sokyoku? Why didn't either of them simply destroy the Sokyoku of their own accord if they're powerful enough to do so?

Other Calcs

All of the stuff above is for Ichigo / Sokyoku scaling, but taking a wider perspective of the current state of the verse, I don't think that the defenses that this would not be an outlier for Ichigo are valid even if all the issues above were settled.

Here's the other important calcs for the next arc that form the foundation of scaling for multiple characters;
Have you noticed that all of the calcs are lower that the 38.9 Teraton value that is being used for Soul Society Arc Shikai Ichigo Kurosaki?

This version of Ichigo is far, far weaker than the Espada, especially the likes of Ulquiorra. That's not hyperbolic; Bankai Ichigo after a lot of training can't even lay a scratch on base Ulquiorra during the middle part of the Arrcancar arc. Saying that the Espada's strongest attacks are in the vicinity of 6-B does not justify a 6-B upgrade for Shikai Ichigo in the previous arc; it highlights how much higher it is than everything else... In fact the only calcs on the verse page that are higher than the 38.9 Teraton value for Ichigo are the Continental calcs belonging to the God Tiers like Yamamoto, Gremmy, Yhwach, etc. So there is no support for the characters of the likes of Ichigo being this strong this early in the series. He is outperforming all of the much stronger characters in the next arc, with extremely casual ease.

If we're talking about consistency, then the build up of calcs among the Espada has a lot more backing to it currently then replacing the whole thing with just the Sokyoku calc which would be the sole basis of scaling for all of the characters from the Soul Society arc to the beginning of the Thousand Year Blood War arc. No other supporting calcs... no other feats that come close to this. I think this is a huge leap that deserves more careful consideration.

These are the doubts that I had to get off my chest once I saw what the basis of the thread was. Sorry it took a while to type up.

disagree. the characters supposedly scaling to this are amazed bro could even do that shit. Only ichigo scales

Ichigo scaling

Okay, I need to address the crux of this proposed scaling. Even if it may not do much good or if most people disagree, I need to explain my issues with it now or it'll gnaw at me.

The primary assumption here is that "the attack potency of the Sokyoku being used to destroy the Seireitei" is the same as "the attack potency of the Sokyoku being used to execute a prisoner." And I don't see anything concrete that would point to that being the case. Aizen warns that the fictional enemy will take advantage of the Sokyoku being unsealed for Rukia's execution and use this weapon to destroy not just the Seireitei but the Soul Society.

Nowhere is it actually said that the same amount of energy used to kill prisoners is the same amount of energy that is required to be unleashed in order to accomplish the goal of destroying the Seireitei. I've been through every statement on the Sokyoku to double-check this.

Are we supposed to take Ichigo's feat as actually being impressive? Sure, that isn't in doubt since characters express shock at him being able to block it... but the actual AP figure of what Ichigo is blocked is ultimately unknown. Just because it is within the Sokyoku's capability to destroy the Seireitei does not mean we should assume it uses that level of AP with each execution. The statement on the Sokyoku's power being multiplied dozens of times when executing a prisoner? We don't have a figure for the Sokyoku's ordinary level of power so the multiplier statement doesn't add anything meaningful. We aren't told "The Sokyoku's multiplied power is what can be used to destroy the Seireitei."

The Sokyoku's value

Even if we generously conceded that Ichigo did block the Sokyoku's "full power" or whatever when he interrupted the execution... why would that figure just be the destruction of the Seireitei?

In the same breath that the destruction of Seireitei is mentioned, it is mentioned that the Sokyoku can destroy the Soul Society too. If both things are within the Sokyoku's capabilities, why make the "destruction of the Seireitei" be the figure that Ichigo is blocking?

The only reason I can think of is that Shikai Ichigo being considered High 6-A or 5-B would be too outrageously high to be accepted, so a smaller value like 6-B is more acceptable... but that doesn't make it more correct. If it is an outlier for Ichigo be blocking a 5-B attack then it's just an outlier. We shouldn't be considered the feat just 6-B for the purposes of getting it accepted.

I can't find a concrete reason for why the Seireitei-destroying value should be used specifically. If the idea is "The fictional enemy could destroy the Soul Society with multiple uses of the Sokyoku over time", then the same kind of thinking could be applied the Seireitei version of the calc. Nothing points to the Seireitei specifically being blown up in a single shot of the weapon.

Soi-Fon's statement

Even if we settled on that above, there is still an issue with regarding Ichigo as scaling the Sokyoku.

Soi-Fon considers Ichigo's feat of blocking the Sokyoku "impossible", specifically regarding the act of "a single Zanpakuto blocking the destructive power of a million Zanpakuto" as being impossible.

Now, the characters in Bleach can sense each other's spiritual energy / pressure, can they not? So if Ichigo himself had comparable pressure to the Sokyoku, Soi-Fon should be aware of it and it would be pretty self-explanatory that someone equally powerful or superior to the Sokyoku could block it... but seemingly Soi-Fon does not sense that from Ichigo, as she's so shocked at what he's done.

Now, Soi-Fon should have a pretty good idea as to the capabilities of her fellow Captains. According to the proposed scaling, there are around seven or eight fellow Captains who scale comparably or far superior to the Sokyoku... So why exactly is Soi-Fon considering it impossible for a single Zanpakuto to block the Sokyoku if there are over half a dozen people in her own organization that should have that capability? Shouldn't this raise doubts as to whether all these characters should be scaling to this level of power without supporting feats of their own?

Shihoin Shield

This is a less important point but still occured to me as something that needed bringing up. When Ukitake and Shunsui do their little rebellion to avert the execution themselves, they rely on the Shihoin Shield, a special item from Yoruichi's clan to destroy the Sokyoku. Ukitake has to go the trouble of releasing a seal on it and states "... this was the only way."

He probably means that them rebelling at all is the "only way" for them to go, but this does raise the question of why are they needing to use this special artifact to destroy the Sokyoku when according to the scaling both of them are individually far superior to the Sokyoku? Why didn't either of them simply destroy the Sokyoku of their own accord if they're powerful enough to do so?

Other Calcs

All of the stuff above is for Ichigo / Sokyoku scaling, but taking a wider perspective of the current state of the verse, I don't think that the defenses that this would not be an outlier for Ichigo are valid even if all the issues above were settled.

Here's the other important calcs for the next arc that form the foundation of scaling for multiple characters;
Have you noticed that all of the calcs are lower that the 38.9 Teraton value that is being used for Soul Society Arc Shikai Ichigo Kurosaki?

This version of Ichigo is far, far weaker than the Espada, especially the likes of Ulquiorra. That's not hyperbolic; Bankai Ichigo after a lot of training can't even lay a scratch on base Ulquiorra during the middle part of the Arrcancar arc. Saying that the Espada's strongest attacks are in the vicinity of 6-B does not justify a 6-B upgrade for Shikai Ichigo in the previous arc; it highlights how much higher it is than everything else... In fact the only calcs on the verse page that are higher than the 38.9 Teraton value for Ichigo are the Continental calcs belonging to the God Tiers like Yamamoto, Gremmy, Yhwach, etc. So there is no support for the characters of the likes of Ichigo being this strong this early in the series. He is outperforming all of the much stronger characters in the next arc, with extremely casual ease.

If we're talking about consistency, then the build up of calcs among the Espada has a lot more backing to it currently then replacing the whole thing with just the Sokyoku calc which would be the sole basis of scaling for all of the characters from the Soul Society arc to the beginning of the Thousand Year Blood War arc. No other supporting calcs... no other feats that come close to this. I think this is a huge leap that deserves more careful consideration.

These are the doubts that I had to get off my chest once I saw what the basis of the thread was. Sorry it took a while to type up.
Sorry for the quick response 😭 but here:

Ichigo scaling Refutation

We actually have multiple due reasons to assume the Sokyoku was at full power. First, the databooks refer to Kiko-Oh (the fire bird transformation) as the Sokyoku’s true form, hyping it up with the hyperbolic statement “Kiko-Oh’s spiritual pressure overwhelms everything in existence”. Given that the Sokyoku transformed into its true/final form, it’s much safer to assume it was at full power. It would be like if Ichigo went Bankai and we questioned if that was his Zanpakuto’s full power. Second, the trigger for the Sokyoku to reach maximum power is to execute a Shinigami, as it is stated that when executing a Shinigami it’s power is magnified several dozen times. This informs us that the Sokyoku has 2 states, a base halberd state, and an enhanced 36-48x released state. Given that it transformed to execute Rukia, it should be clear that it was using its fully amped power. Third and finally, Aizen states that you need a high thermal intensity to evaporate a soul. Meaning that the Sokyoku’s high thermal energy was required to evaporate Rukia’s soul and retrieve the Sokyoku. But don’t confuse this with the Sokyoku having a higher power level than Aizen, that’s not what’s stated, it’s the Sokyoku’s intense heat that was required, the only Captain with a heat oriented ability is Yama. The implication from Aizen’s letter is that this fake villain would utilize the execution to release the Sokyoku’s true power and then use that to destroy Seireitei and eventually Soul Society. So there is a plethora of evidence to support the notion that the Kiko-Oh, the true form of the Sokyoku, is it’s full power.

The reason we assume it’s the Sokyoku’s full power (Kiko-Oh) that would destroy Seireitei is twofold. One, it’s heavily implied that the fake villain would use the execution to release the Sokyoku’s true form as I mentioned above. And two, it’s the safest interpretation to say it’s the Sokyoku’s full power that has the capability to do so.

The Sokyoku’s value Refutation

So the reason the Seireitei destruction is used and not the Soul Society destruction has a lot to do with how generous we can or should be with interpretations. Just as is with any world busting statement, we need to consider things like context. For the same reason we don’t take WB’s statement of “he can destroy the world” or “Aizen’s Hollow army can crush the world” as inherent High 6-A/5-B statements, we cannot do the same with the Sokyoku. For example, as the Sokyoku is now, 6-B, it would take ~2 hours of continuous Sokyoku attacks to surface wipe the planet, aka it could reasonably do so overtime. Or, while this is certainly a low generosity interpretation imo, as you and AKM brought up in the original 5-B Bleach master thread, destroying the world doesn’t inherently have to be destroying the planet. There’s plenty of ways to look at destroying the Soul Society as not inherently one shotting the planet. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and there simply isn’t any evidence to claim such a high interpretation for the Sokyoku over the much safer interpretations. Finally, my interpretation of the Sokyoku is much more consistent with the story itself, as planet/world busting isn’t a narrative power point until Deicide and SAFWY. So, it’s not an attempt to hide an outlier, it’s just there’s no feasible argument to say the Sokyoku should be High 6-A/5-B over 6-B, unless you’re being very generous.

Soi-Fon’s statement Refutation

So I don’t think this is a bad point per se, but I don’t think your interpretation of it is correct. This scene highlight Soi-Fon’s own personal belief. Soi-Fon finds it unlikely that a single Zanpakuto could block the Sokyoku. Which would be indicative of her own insecurity in her power, and not that she thinks it’s impossible for any Captain to do so, she never mentions the other Captains. The reason I think this is for two reasons: first we know Soi-Fon has an inferiority complex as seen with her bout with Yoruichi and second she’s the only Captain with absolutely 0 scaling to the Sokyoku through feats or stats. Thus it would be more consistent to argue that her disbelief is a reflection of her own personal doubts and not a reflection of the entire Gotei 13’s power.

Now on to the point of “Soi-Fon should know Ichigo’s power and is still in disbelief”. First, Ichigo appeared out of no where to block the Sokyoku, so Soi-Fon could have not sensed Ichigo yet. Also, she’s in clear shock and disbelief already after witnessing the feat happen, so it’s unlikely she took the time to calmly analyze the situation. We see this all the time in Shounen, where a character performs some crazy feat and another character is like “what impossible”. Soi-Fon’s own disbelief is not infallible evidence of Ichigo’s inability to be “Sokyoku-level”. Additionally, with so many Captains around it may be tough to distinguish a single persons spiritual pressure from the sea of superior people (like Yama) so quickly. So, for these reasons I believe it is far more consistent to interpret this as Soi-Fon’s own blatant disbelief rather than an objective statement implying the Captain’s aren’t Sokyoku level.

Even if that interpretation was granted for Soi-Fon, it’s provably false. Because in SAFWY we find out that Azashiro far surpasses the Sokyoku, Yama scales above Aza, Yama’s power level doesn’t change throughout the series. Soi-Fon would be wrong.

Other Calcs Refutation

Regarding a few of the calcs you’ve cited. The Lanza calc uses an old and outdated Las Noches pixel scale size with a height of 3 km. Our current Las Noches would be 10s of km tall in comparison. So that calc is null and I’ve seen various other calcs place the Lanza anywhere from country to multi continental. Now regarding the Cero Oscuras calc (which the Cero calc derived from). I brought this up in the OP, but Ulq’s CO doesn’t completely hit Las Noches, only part of the CO hits LN. So that calc in and of it self is inherently less than what it’s “true value” would be. We just cannot realistically find it’s true value because we only see what a portion of the CO hitting LN could do. The databooks even state the CO could destroy all of LN, supporting the notion that it is in fact higher than what we can calc it to be. Lastly, that GRC calc should be 6-A using vaporization 🗿 but I won’t derail this thread with that debate. So, at best 1 out of those 4 calcs can support your claim.

Thus using the objectively less than full yield lowballs for Ulq’s calcs do not provide a solid basis to claim the Sokyoku calc is inconsistent with Ulq’s calcs. As those calcs are inherently lowballed below their full potential. I’d also disagree about the lack of supporting calcs. A casual Ulq performing a 6-B feat with merely a fraction of his Cero blast is well within the realms of support, considering it should be far higher. Then later on we got stronger characters performing consistent 6-A/High 6-A feats (Gremmy’s meteor will be High 6-A once I implement the accepted Seireitei size changes). This shows a clear progression of power that implies consistency.

Hence, I believe the majority of your concerns are misplaced. However, I’m more sold on Soi Fon not scaling at all after reading your Soi Fon argument.

Last edited:
QUOTE="Damage3245, post: 5338317, member: 6808"]
No time tonight, so will respond tomorrow. I'll just say for now that I'm not convinced by the counter-arguments for now and will respond to each tomorrow.
[/QUOTE]
Ichigo defiantly scales above the sokyoku not only did he stop it's full power he also broke the execution stand/takka which which has the defensive power to block sokyoku.
0152-001.png

Screenshot_20221228-002955.png

Uryu should be TYBW level with letz stil, as it's stated it takes him to the peak of his quincy powers, probably.
Letz Stil is stated to draw out the pinnacle of Uryu’s potential. In the TYBW Uryu got powered up by Yhwach, that isn’t Uryu’s potential, that’s Yhwach’s hand-me-downs. If Uryu got that strong on his own, maybe, but it’s specifically stated that he got that strong in the TYBW because of Yhwach, not his own potential.

Letz Stil is stated to draw out the pinnacle of Uryu’s potential. In the TYBW Uryu got powered up by Yhwach, that isn’t Uryu’s potential, that’s Yhwach’s hand-me-downs. If Uryu got that strong on his own, maybe, but it’s specifically stated that he got that strong in the TYBW because of Yhwach, not his own potential.
true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back