• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what Goku was referring to. In fact, Goku doesn't even remember her, let alone any of her powers. She was saying "come here kitty, let's play" - or something very similar - and he goes "that won't work".

That's not what Goku was referring to. In fact, Goku doesn't even remember her, let alone any of her powers. She was saying "come here kitty, let's play" - or something very similar - and he goes "that won't work".
Actually they eventually did remembered each other in the episode. All of her gags in the episode was for combat as well. He also heard Vegeta's speech about how common sense doesn't apply to her and how she defys reality with gags.
I think it would be better if in the justification for Beerus's resistance we outright said "Goku stated that Arale's stuff wouldn't work on him", like said in the episodie, becouse he didn't say her abilities, becouse it would seem like Beerus resists all of her Hax, which he doesn't.
I linked the scan so its fine

Can I get s time stamp for that? Cause I don't remember them remembering each other.

In any case, it's still such a huge assumption and I am still against it. But if another staff accepts it, then ig it can be kept.

Also I don't really see how its an assumption. "Stuff" seems to be her gags and her gags were used for combat the whole episode.

Here's the scan

Actually they eventually did remembered each other in the episode. All of her gags in the episode was for combat as well. He also heard Vegeta's speech about how common sense doesn't apply to her and how she defys reality with gags.

I linked the scan so its fine
Yeah I know, but the wording on her profile, "her abilities", is a very broad term, that's why I think it's better if we just say "Goku said that her "stuff" (Toon force), won't work on Beerus.

Yeah I know, but the wording on her profile, "her abilities", is a very broad term, that's why I think it's better if we just say "Goku said that her "stuff" (Toon force), won't work on Beerus.
I can replace abilities with Toonforce if you want. Since we might as well put on what he's referring to.

Also I forgot to change one of the Plot Manipulation Resistances into scans

Here is where Toriyama ended an episode and they ignored it

Is it even possible to take 0 damage in Dragon quest like Arale did? That would make that feat more impressive.

I think it was discussed earlier in the thread. But here's the reasoning

The first one, maybe, although I still think it's quite a stretch. Second one, not really. I mean hitting a jackpot doesn't give people data manip. At best, with a stretch, it could fall under supernatural luck.

The first one, maybe, although I still think it's quite a stretch. Second one, not really. I mean hitting a jackpot doesn't give people data manip. At best, with a stretch, it could fall under supernatural luck.
She went inside the game and ignored the rules/system. Which is either data manipulation/resistance or law manipulation/resistance.
As for the second feat, supernatural luck is more fitting tbh.

Personally I'd like more evidence for supernatural luck although this is a good basis. But nevertheless, I wouldn't say the Data Manipulation is a stretch since its stated verbatim that she ignored the rules of the system. It might be a resistance, but it's definitely Data Manipulation. Since she had more companions than what was possible to have in the game. Which would be Manipulation of the code.

Last edited:
It looks like it's both Resistance to Data Manipulation and Law Manipulation (She ignores the rules of the system of Dragon Quest V game)

Probability Manipulation (Won the biggest jackpot)

yeah that seems agreeable. Tho still unsure about the probability bit. Unless there is further context, it can't be used

yeah that seems agreeable. Tho still unsure about the probability bit. Unless there is further context, it can't be used
Well in that case

Data Manipulation justifications should be changed to Data and Law Manipulation Resistance

And if you say the context for probability manipulation is not enough then we can easily put Super Natural Luck instead

I dont mind the resistances. But only a resistance wouldn't allow other characters to join her, since they're coded not to.

Also do yall think it would be alright to apply the Dragon Quest lore to the Dragon Quest V Dr. Slump manga chapter? Since it's specifically Dragon Quest V and besides the Toon Force shenanigans from Arale, it follows it pretty well. Even just showing the gameplay in the real world.

Last edited:
I dont mind the resistances. But only a resistance wouldn't allow other characters to join her, since they're coded not to.

Also do yall think it would be alright to apply the Dragon Quest lore to the Dragon Quest V Dr. Slump manga chapter? Since it's specifically Dragon Quest V and besides the Toon Force shenanigans from Arale, it follows it pretty well. Even just showing the gameplay in the real world.
I think so yes? I don't know how arale would benefit from dragon quest lore [also, considering akira worked on the designs of dragon quest, I must say he is pretty knowledgeable on the lore zo go ahead]. But as i said, I don't know how can that benefit arale in any shape or form.

I think so yes? I don't know how arale would benefit from dragon quest lore [also, considering akira worked on the designs of dragon quest, I must say he is pretty knowledgeable on the lore zo go ahead]. But as i said, I don't know how can that benefit arale in any shape or form.
It does benefit Arale, if it's the case. Since they're shown to be stronger or atleast comparable to the top tiers like Grandmaster nimzo and ezark with scaling. However, I'm not really gonna focus on this here. Since we're prioritizing abilities in this thread. Just wanted opinions.

Yeah, in my opinion this either deserves its own thread, or to be discussed after at leats implimneting most abilities that were presented here.
But my 50 cents are: since akira toriyama worked closely on dragon quest, Considering that he made 90% of the designs [could be wrong] this should warrant at least possibly or likely rating tbh.

More Abilities Additions Part 5 of 5

Equipment Section

Weapon Mastery and Vehicular Mastery
of swords and guns and has piloted numerous vehicles of Dr. Slump which includes weaponized mechs

Paralysis Inducement with Numb Ray

Precognition and Retrocognition Addition to Mr. Time as he can see people and events in the past and people and events in the future

Age Manipulation with The Mystery Item and Rejuvenation Potion

Weather Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation with Clouds Arale can use to manipulate the weather and shoot electricity

Subjective Reality Addition to Reality Machine as it can manifest fictional characters and worlds into Arale's Reality

Empathic Manipulation with Love Potion

BFR and Subjective Reality addition to Fairytale Machine because it can be used to make fictional characters real and warp and trap people inside fictional worlds

Flight with Witch Broom and Jetpack and Nimbus Cloud which Arale has used before

Super Accelerated Development and Recovery with Nutrition Potion that can be used to recover from ill-conditions and also boost natural development to absurd levels

Recovery with Robo Vita A and Robo Vita Ace can be used to refuel Arale’s Energy

Shapeshifting with Kon-Kon Helmet

Teleportation with Teleportation Hat

Time Stop with the Time Stopwatch

Attack Reflection and Size Manipulation with Power Pole which Arale has used before

Summoning Using the Dragon Radar built by Senbei, Arale had tracked down all seven dragon balls and had summoned Shenron

Time Manipulation with Restore Gun which can be used to revert something or someone back to their previous/original state

Data Manipulation and Immersion & BFR with Mr. Virtual: Which can be used to turn people into Data and send them into Digital/Game Worlds

Magnetism Manipulation with Super Magnet:

Last edited:
Paralysis Inducement with Numb Ray
Can we see its effects please?

Also retrocognition

Don't think this can be used?

Time would suffice

Also most of these should go in optional equipment section. Would make it easier for the readers.

Depends on how they access the manga, but from these scans... Idk, kinds hard to say. Maybe 4th wall breaking of some sort?

They just access it with Hammerspace. Maybe clairvoyance would work? Seems to match from the defintion on the page.

Also since they can see past and future events, couldn't it be retrocognition and precognition via 4th wall breaking/plot manipulation." Arale can access the manga to see past or future events". Something like this?

Also since they can see past and future events, couldn't it be retrocognition and precognition via 4th wall breaking/plot manipulation." Arale can access the manga to see past or future events". Something like this?
I'd be fine with that

@Ss3micah on imgur all you have to do to group photos is click on the button for a new post then click multiple pictures. That's how it works on mobile atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back