• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Slump Arale Chan Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s was their original point of the OP but I at least proved to them that they are 5-D and 3-D avatars. 3-D ones are fictional and exist in the world of Dr Slump and 5-D ones are non fictional as stated numerous times and don’t exist in the fictional world of Dr. Slump at all and sees it all as complete fiction in numerous forms and the Dr Slump characters never interact nor are seen affecting the non-fictional world at all because they only exist there on paper or on TV series but never as nonfictional or real as they are

The OP then brought the point across that Arale’s justification is that they scale to 5-D Avatars which I agree is not sufficiently proven hence why they lose Low 1-C
Tbh that's more just Akira Toriyama himself than other avatars.

But I'll write in around a hour a justification for her Plot Hax, I have something in mind.

Does either Arale profiles have a history of being vandalized? If not they should stay unlocked given they don’t have a tier 1 rating anymore.

Okay I finally have got home because an inconvenience happened, so I apologize for being late.

Anyway, I can think on something like this:

Multiverse level with Plot Manipulation (Arale's plot prowess is akin to that of Toriyama's, making her able to create and manipulate to her likes the entire series, which includes also the various timelines, which are countless due to each timeline existing for every possible future[reference], with her also showing to go beyond the 4th wall[47] such as when she cut out a page of her own manga). Can ignore durability with various abilities

(The [reference] is "Dragon Ball manga chapter 357" )

Okay I finally have got home because an inconvenience happened, so I apologize for being late.

Multiverse level with Plot Manipulation (Arale's plot prowess is akin to that of Toriyama's, making her able to create and manipulate to her likes the entire series, which includes also the various timelines, which are countless due to each timeline existing for every possible future[reference], with her also showing to go beyond the 4th wall[47] such as when she cut out a page of her own manga). Can ignore durability with various abilities

I have some slight things I could add to that (I can’t right now due to being at work on a phone) but yeah that pretty much fits the overarching point just fine Ig

Edit:
A few tidbits I’d add is Toriyama being able to end/destroy the series and a better beyond 4th wall scan than the current one
But yeah overall the main point has been met

If the hax has anything to do with destroying or creating that many timelines then it could count as a separate tier for hax, if there is nothing like that and it’s just “it affects that much” it should be a range feat at best.

It turned out amazing, I agree with that.

Arale and Fusions Arale are unlocked
Maverick

The dark deed has been done
All Low 1-C related material has been removed from the pages and the downgrade to 2-B has been completed
I am requesting you close the Arale Norimaki, Gatchan and Arale Norimaki (Dragon Ball Fusions) pages and have the thread closed

And finally, once and for all, put an end to this chapter of Low 1-C Dragon Ball
Unless some mad lad tries another Tier 1 Dragon Ball related upgrade in the future lol

Maverick

The dark deed has been done
All Low 1-C related material has been removed from the pages and the downgrade to 2-B has been completed
I am requesting you close the Arale Norimaki, Gatchan and Arale Norimaki (Dragon Ball Fusions) pages and have the thread closed

And finally, once and for all, put an end to this chapter of Low 1-C Dragon Ball
Unless some mad lad tries another Tier 1 Dragon Ball related upgrade in the future lol
Low 1-C Crack Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back