• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can’t find a video and I am pretty sure word of mouth is not usable here either so currently it is my best source

Are those crossovers canon
Yes, as canon as this episodie. Obv, from when Goku met Arale from OG Dragon Ball to DBS. Anime only. If not, Goku wouldn't remember her

I am unsure what this is refering to
That Vegeta was saying Arale was using her Gagness/Toonforce through the whole episodie, heck after Vegeta mentions Arale is a Gag, Arale right off punches the Earth in half.

Not so hard to understand.

Last edited:
"Oh that seals it! She's gotta be a gag manga character, so the conventional rules don't apply to her."

"What's wrong with you? Flubbing the laws of physics for just a cheap gag!"
I noticed that what I missed the earth split thing.

Anyway I don't know how to quote just the video so new paragraph unless that saiyan is Goku looking very different then usual I don't see how this makes Goku talking about her powers not working would include this information.
Yes, as canon as this episodie. Obv, from when Goku met Arale from OG Dragon Ball to DBS. Anime only.
Okay

Anyway I don't know how to quote just the video so new paragraph unless that saiyan is Goku looking very different then usual I don't see how this makes Goku talking about her powers not working would include this information.
Goku already met her in OG DB, heck, both even fought briefly against Tao pai pai.

And again, Vegeta already said Arale was breaking the laws of physics/using her Gagness in the episodie.

Vegeta even tells she was "manipulating the laws of physics" ie "physics manipulation".

Goku was right next to Vegeta when he said those things, and he knows more about her than Vegeta does, considering they've met prior to this episode in both the original Dragon Ball manga and Anime.

Goku was right next to Vegeta when he said those things, and knows more about her than he does.
Anyways, let's leave him, the buffed Toonforce resistance was already accepted by 4 Staff, and most regular members.

Now Ottavio seems that wants to Focus on 5-D EE.

That would be better imo cuz this thread is already 3 pages we can leave a link to the new one after this is closed and we put in the 5D toon force resistance
Yeah pretty much. I don't want this thread to turn out like the rest of DB threads 9-12 pages, lol

So like does this only affect Beerus if he fights someone like SpongeBob or something?
Yes, Toonforce is Toonforce doesn't matter the character.

But It also would depend how strong is the Toonforce from the opponent, if it's stronger than Arale's, then Beerus loses

I'm sorry, but I hold the reasons above and it does not seems that the reasons are answered. Toon force Resistance based on Goku's claim is not strong enough. Goku is an honest person, but even him cannot properly understand the power of Beerus, meaning that he could be overestimate Beerus' capability of resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back