• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Slump Arale Chan Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of pages being affected.

I don't care about Arale getting 2-C plot hax, but the "X tier via hakai" must disappear.
Like I warned earlier tier 1 only leads to infinite suffering, it was fun while it lasted DB bros.

Also maybe add a little note on the Arale profile? (perhaps don't attempt to upgrade via R>F, bring new arguments, cross-scaling with Goku and co, etc) just to somewhat help avoid potential future hostility and controversy in the inevitable future DB related CRTs since these types of discussions often cause bad blood, just a suggestion ofc.

Honestly despite there being a couple of heated exchanges, this CRT went pretty well all things considered.

I mean, sure, when characters lower their guard, they can even be hurt by bullets or lasers, such as Goku's case.

Ki is like an enhanced armour that when activated It can let you resist Low 2-C hits lol
But they're not Ki users like Goku are.

And besides there's no indication of that scaling to physicals in the 1st place.

No like, Toribot himself was scared of Oozaru Goku, and that ghost dude being erased from Beerus is more an anti feat against his physicals being Tier 2.

Unless Hakai is somehow stronger than Beerus normal Ki when Hakai is literally based on the user's ki.

But they're not Ki users like Goku are.

And besides there's no indication of that scaling to physicals in the 1st place.
I mean, pretty sure Arale can use Ki. She mimiced Super Saiyan and also was able to shoot energy blasts, as shown here:

Besides, we got the Angels and Zeno who scale to 2-C physicals.

However, I just wanted to point out that yeah, DB characters can be hurt by something heriously below tier 2 if they lower their guard, at least in Goku's case

Goku, and that ghost dude being erased from Beerus is more an anti feat against his physicals being Tier 2.

Unless Hakai is somehow stronger than Beerus normal Ki when Hakai is literally based on the user's ki.
I mean, no.
Hakai would just be a side effect/property of Hakai energy. Such as it's corrosion is, ie Beerus and Champa in their fight were corroding the floor.
Also, nor was stated that Hakai can't work on stronger opponents.

Just that Vegeta somehow resisted it, but this happens in many verses aswell, where there is no exact explanation as of why X character isn't affected by said Hax.

Also, no, if Mashirito's feat as it's been stated above, it's not 5-D, then it wouldn't be an anti feat.

Besides, pretty sure tier 2 downgrades for Dragon Ball Super have been pretty much rejected a couple of times.
And by that logic, the feat could also be called PIS or an outlier.

Yeah, those guys can't use Ki like Goku and co. Not they ever used it offensively nor defensively.

So yeah, those 2 wouldn't scale anyways.
Tbh, Arale would get still 4-C/3-A physically and 2-C via plot hax anyway at best, given plot hax is not exactly related to ki anyways.

Super Shenron is an example of what I mean.

Tbh, Arale would get still 4-C/3-A physically and 2-C via plot hax anyway at best, given plot hax is not exactly related to ki anyways.

Super Shenron is an example of what I mean.
Not a bad deal tbh.
̶H̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶ho̶p̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶

̶B̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶h̶i̶r̶i̶t̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶5̶-̶D̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶.̶
̶A̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶E̶E̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶. ̶̶̶̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶

̶B̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶h̶i̶r̶i̶t̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶5̶-̶D̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶.̶
̶A̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶E̶E̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶. ̶̶̶̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶
Both are 4D potent bruh.

I know it's a joke but it's still dumb.

I will do it later when i get home, on DB side, someone else can work on Dr.Slump side since i don't want to touch profile from verse i know almost nothing about, i could mess it up
̶Y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶4̶-̶D̶
̶

THIS IS
Yeah, I think not.....
Time to Retaliate......

Now
Maybe you didn't read the last thread to well?
I can only assume that is the case otherwise you would not have missed the point that Toriyama interacts with the Dr. Slump world and characters through AVATARS? There are so many examples I cant begin to point out but on MULTPLE occasions it's been established that Toriyama is not a Singular Entity in Dr. Slump but they are AVATARS of the True Akira Toriyama.

Need Proof?
HERE, we clearly see Akira Toriyama and Akira Toriyama in the same panel??? Wait what? There are Two Authors named Akira Toriyama in Dr. Slump? Do both of them live in the same house? Nahhhhhhhhhh...............must just be a coincidence.......
WAIT, what's this? It happened again? But how? How can two beings who are Akira Toriyama exist within the same story at the same exact Time (with no time travel shenanigans)

Simple, because both of them are equally just both Avatars being drawn into the world of Dr. Slump by the True Toriyama which I'll prove in a second.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I'd like Point your attention to Exhibit A and B. What do you see in both exhibits? Akira Toriyama? Yes your correct. Multiple entities identify themselves as Akira Toriyama in across Dr. Slump and they all exist at the same time. So now my question becomes..... which one of them is the Author and which one of them writes the world of Dr. Slump. "A" seems to think it's him and "B" seems to be the one who likes doing it. Maybe it's both A and B? Maybe their are 2 Akira Toriyama's that exist at the same time and both of them write Dr. Slump together? Wait a minute hold the phone? Is that Exhibit C who exists at the same time as Exhibit B and claims to be the Author as well? So now we got three people who all exists at the same time within the same setting and all of them are equally Akira Toriyama and the Author and Dr. Slump now has three authors.......Fantastic. But what a sec? How does this work? How do you have three beings all named Akira Toriyama all being the Author's all at the same time? Well here is my answer...... there all Avatars drawn into the world of Dr. Slump like any other character.

Need Proof?
Alright observe THIS
What is it that you see? The author no doubt from outside of the Dr. Slump Reality drawing over all of it as the Reality of Dr. Slump was a Page? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............probably just a coincidence.
WAIT, what's this? Someone treated the entire Dr. Slump reality as residing on a Page?

But hold up I have Question?
  • If the Author and the Dr. Slump world as on the SAME way length then why didn't his massive arm come into contact with anything from the World?
  • Why didn't his paint brush just phase through the sky instead of actually affecting the sky?
  • Why does it seem like he has an "outside perspective" on things and treats the Reality of Dr. Slump as Drawings?

The answer is plain and obvious. From both scans above it doesn't take a genius to know that the Author clearly exists outside of the confines of reality and treats the entire reality in its entirely as Drawings on a Page. The World, Everything and Everyone is a Drawing as made clear Time and Time. To this Author who exists outside the confines of the Page and can manipulate and can draw the world into existence. But mehhhhh that's just two cases?

Want more proof?
Observe THIS
The Fim reel in which the Entire Dr. Slump reality.... with all it's characters was damaged and SOMEONE from outside of the Dr. Slump reality, who treats the entire reality as a Film Reel and the Reality from his perspective can be fixed with DUCK TAPE. DUCK TAPE sticking Reality back together? This person OUTSIDE the Dr. Slump Reality observing all of it as a Literal Film Reel? If it ain't obvious by now? Their are Authors who you can't deny, living and existing outside of Dr. Slump that sees all of Dr. Slump in it's entirety and it's reality as Fiction.

WANT EVEN MORE PROOF?
Guess what? Arale proved it herself
Arale takes a Picture of the people reading her manga and they flat out display that from their perspective..... Dr. Slump, it's world and all of it's characters exist in a Book as Literal Fiction. Clearly there ARE people beyond Dr. Slump's world who oversees the entire verse on fictional pieces of mediums. Whether it's a Book, a Page or an Animation Strip. In all cases there are people outside of those mediums that contain the Dr. Slump world and oversee it as Fiction and Treat it as Fiction as well.

Wait a sec......
I haven't addressed the Toriyama house argument then have I?

So Toriyama lives in Dr. Slump with Dr. Slump characters and he lives all by himself? Correction.... His Avatar's do but he does not. You see this House right here, THAT is where Toriyama lives and he lives the Guy you see in the Manga Panel. That house, that location exists NO WHERE in Dr. Slump as a whole. Wait that could have JUST been a one time occurrence and not where he actually lives.....

Need more Proof?
OH LOOK, the same house appears again and both Toriyama and this guy are living there. How interesting that the location for Toriyama's house in Dr. Slump World is completely Different here PLUS he has a roommate. But Nahhhhhh.................. to images prove nth

Need even more Proof?
Well blow me down, Toriyama and his room mate once again share a house that not what is present in the World of Dr. Slump........ Oh but nahhhhhhhh that just a triple coincidence

Need even far more Proof?
And the LORD has sounded the trumpets. So ummm yeah. Like I said, the Wiki is unreliable and I have justly proven why. While it is TRUE that one of Toriyama's many avatar's live in the location that was specified in the OP. That's just the 3-D Avatars. The True Toriyama on the other hand lives in a location that you will never see appear once in Dr. Slump world with a character that again doesn't appear in Dr. Slump World. You can even check the OP's scan to see that the house in the OP is not the same as the House shown here. And the Character shown in the OP scan has no showings in the OP's scans either.

Now on to ANOTHER crucial point. Where is R>F here?
Why not take a look at THIS
Both Toriyama and his Room Mate identify Arale as a TV Character. She's Fictional to them. Toriyama even identifies that Arale had an original draft which he then later on changed.

Need more proof that Arale is a fictional character in comparison to the Authors?
Explain this? It seems like Arale, the characters and world of Dr. Slump is a fictional Television series in comparison to other people. Maybe that isn't meant to be taken seriously........ wait what's THIS? Arale's Voice Actress has presence in the Author World? Hmmmmmm Maybe she appears in Dr. World at some point..... But wait a minute? Why would Arale HAVE a voice actress and why would arale need someone else to be the reason she is filled with Life is the Author Avatars are Just as Real as they are? Again it comes right back to the Fact that they are Fictional Characters and are Fictional to the Author Avatars.

Need more and more proof
This Girl, is there a manga chapter in existence when this girl met Senbei? Does Senbei know her? I'll save you the trouble.... NO he does not. This Girl has never met Senbei nor any other Dr. Slump character in anyway before? So umm? How does she know him? Because Sembei is a apart of a fictional series that is read and watch by people of the Author World. Need proof of this? Well ask this Guy. That guy named, Akira Toriyama says himself that the Dr. Slump is a Work of Fiction. Need more proof well LOOK HERE. The Ultra Man in Dr. Slump is someone who he acknowledges as a Fictional TV character from a Fictional TV series that he himself is not apart of. Speaking of which......Guess what, Toriyama straight up says he never appears in any manga. Now why is that? Why is the character that appeared in Dr. Slump manga saying he never appears in Manga. Well as I previously explained, Like the World and its Characters, all the Simultaneously living and existing Akira Toriyama's are nth more than drawings, works of fiction like any other character in Dr. Slump. All of which is created by the True Toriyama outside it. This point is driven ALL the home with Toriyama's Documentary detailing the events of his life. The CLEAR AS DAY states that this is a work of NON-FICTION and any resemblance to actual people and events ARE intentional. The Toriyama Document's story cover's characters and events that are 100% DEEMED BY TORIYAMA HIMSELF A WORK OF NON-FICTION. The Characters and World of Dr. Slump has been repeated over and over, time and time again to be a work of COMPLETE FICTION. But compared to Toriyama and those of the Author World, they are confirmed NOT FICTIONAL in any regard. It's also a plus that ALL of them are regarded as Non-Fictional Characters and Dr. Slump character's has NOT been seen interacting with these NON-Fictional characters in any way. And just to hit the nail on the head. Have This. An image meant to symbolize the perspective difference between him and Dr. Slump that actually appears in the Manga which BTW he does numerous times. Clearly highlighting the difference between himself and Dr. Slump characters.

Oh and Btw, for those who are skeptical of Avatars drawing themselves into Fiction. Well guess what Look at that. I guess Avatars drawing themselves into fiction is NOT so uncommon anymore. And for those curious as to who that might be? Well, it is yet ANOTHER Avatar of Akira Toriyama. And to make my point just a tiny bit stronger HERE is an image of Toriyama overviewing a world deemed fictional to himself

Conclusion?
I believe I have provided significant amount of explanation and evidence to show that:

1. The residence that Toriyama has in Dr. Slump belongs to one of many of his 3-D Avatars
2. Their are multiple Akira Toriyama's running around and all of which are equally the Author
3. There are MULTIPLE pieces of evidence to state that Dr. Slumps reality exists on fictional mediums and their are people who exists outside it scope and observed and manipulate it in a variety of ways
4. True Toriyama and all characters are the Author World are clearly not fiction as established while Dr. Slump characters are
5. Avatar's can clearly draw a fictionalized version of themselves into worlds they deem fictional to themselves.
There is no ******* way im reading allat.

̶Y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶4̶-̶D̶
̶
I mean, he is, the feat is legit no matter the tier

So, from what I got.
  • Arale, Gatchan and DBH Arale get their Plot Manipulation downgraded from Low 1-C to 2-C
  • Any DB character that has "Low 1-C through Existence Erasure" after their regular tier gets it removed and goes back to how they were before the Beerus upgrade.
I will do it later when i get home, on DB side, someone else can work on Dr.Slump side since i don't want to touch profile from verse i know almost nothing about, i could mess it up
Saying that for you, btw.

So, from what I got.
  • Arale, Gatchan and DBH Arale get their Plot Manipulation downgraded from Low 1-C to 2-C
  • Any DB character that has "Low 1-C through Existence Erasure" after their regular tier gets it removed and goes back to how they were before the Beerus upgrade.

Saying that for you, btw.
Fine, I might probably help a bit later aswell.

̶B̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶

Fine, I might probably help a bit later aswell.

̶B̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶
Isn't Beerus just bypassing Toon Force? Just asking.

Any DB character that has "Low 1-C through Existence Erasure" after their regular tier gets it removed and goes back to how they were before the Beerus upgrade.
well it is just the removal of Low 1-C things, since when i edit the profile for Low 1-C upgrade, i also remake scan for GoDs Power of Destruction, back then either people link youtube video which is now broken, or no scan at all, pretty jarring to me

If I have not made it clear before then I’ll make it clear now

I Accepted the Downgrade cause there is no scaling to 5-D Avatars present only 3-D Avatars

Arale and Gatchan’s Plot Manipulation should be 2-C At least

Now for those who are wondering why 2-C? Well unless dragon ball logic doesn’t exist anymore, every timeline has at least 12 to at most 18 space-time universes which are accepted as their own space-time continuums.

Given the already accepted fact of Dr Slump and Dragon Ball occupying the same world and there at least being shown 25 timelines. That’s 25 times 12 which equals up to 300 and at most 25 times 18 which equals up to 450. 25 Timelines with 300 up to 450 space-time universes.
So yeah still 2-C

Anyways I accepted the downgrade already
That’s my stance on the matter and I’m pretty sure it won’t change
Now let it pass and be done with

Last edited:
If I have not made it clear before then I’ll make it clear now

I Accepted the Downgrade cause there is no scaling to 5-D Avatars present only 3-D Avatars

Arale and Gatchan’s Plot Manipulation should be 2-C At least

Now for those who are wondering why 2-B? Well unless dragon ball logic doesn’t exist anymore, every timeline has at least 12 to at most 18 space-time universes which are accepted as their own space-time continuums.

Given the already accepted fact of Dr Slump and Dragon Ball occupying the same world and there at least being shown 25 timelines. That’s 25 times 12 which equals up to 300 and at most 25 times 18 which equals up to 450. 25 Timelines with 300 up to 450 space-time universes.
So yeah still 2-C

Anyways I accepted the downgrade already
That’s my stance on the matter and I’m pretty sure it won’t change
Now let it pass and be done with
actually cosmology just got upgraded for 2-B, Tori-Bot and Arale, should be updated for that, right on my thread.

I have no problem with that, as I was one of the people who agreed to the 2-B cosmology.
Well there you go
2-B Hax Potency
That’s mine and your final stance regarding this matter and likely won’t move pass that

Unless anyone else has anything else to add, then let 2-B be applied, let the thread end there and nuke all these sudden and spontaneous Low 1-C Dragon Ball upgrade threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back