• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I think this thread should be fast, however, I think it's going to be prolly a bit controversial.

This CRT is simple and short, hope it can go through quick.

]

As we can see, we could see how it was stated Arale's comedic Gag/Toon Force wouldn't affect Beerus, whereas in the same episodie, Arale's Toon force worked just fine in Vegeta and Goku, the latter even using his SSB and was still having trouble.

Beerus was going to destroy Arale, to the point even Arale's creator was in panic and disesperately asked Beerus to stop.
Knowing the creator knows Arale, her limitations and he is already used to see Arale's abilities/Toon force in action on daily basis.

And as we know, Arale's Toon Force/Plot manip ie other abilities were already accepted as being Low 1-C:

Now, the main pruporse of this thread is to upgrade his Toonforce resistance to Low 1-C/5-D.

So to don't confuse it with another abilities he resists, as some users that aren't too familiar with the series might confuse Beerus's regular 3-D resistances with the 5-D ones, so I recommend creating a Tab exclusively only for his 5-D resistances/Toon force

Named "Enhanced Hax resistances" and list the reasoning as of why Beerus resists Low 1-C Hax, thanks to Arale's.

Last edited:
Wait, in all seriousness does Arale have a passive Low 1-C plot manipulation ?,otherwise one could argue weather she was using it at that moment in front of beerus
No, I tried using that argument but it was already rejected back then by Staff.

And is a strecht to assume so.

I read that post. I am not going to read that full 8 page of abhorrent mess 🗿
Anyways.
Knowing the creator knows Arale, her limitations and he is already used to see Arale's abilities/Toon force in action on daily basis.
That's basically a character trait. Not necessarily a limitation to his creation.
No where it was stated or implied she was just plot manipulation/ Toon force against beerus, Arale says "Kitty Cat ,Kitty Cat.........." to which goku responds "That kind of thing doesn't sit well with Lord Beerus" pointing toward Beerus's angry behaviour when somebody disrespects him. I am pretty sure Goku's Line of "That kind of thing doesn't sit well with Lord Beerus" doesn't mean that her gag powers are rendered useless against Beerus. The former makes sense given the context of Dragon ball regarding Beerus's short tempered behaviour shown multiple times

I read that post. I am not going to read that full 8 page of abhorrent mess 🗿
Anyways.

That's basically a character trait. Not necessarily a limitation to his creation.
No where it was stated or implied she was just plot manipulation/ Toon force against beerus, Arale says "Kitty Cat ,Kitty Cat.........." to which goku responds "That kind of thing doesn't sit well with Lord Beerus" pointing toward Beerus's angry behaviour when somebody disrespects him. I am pretty sure Goku's Line of "That kind of thing doesn't sit well with Lord Beerus" doesn't mean that her gag powers are rendered useless against Beerus. The former makes sense given the context of Dragon ball regarding Beerus's short tempered behaviour shown multiple times
It was stated blatantly stated Arale's stuff wouldn't work on Beerus, by Goku himself.

Now, Beerus was going to point at her and user his Hakai.

Even the creator of Arale panic

And mind you, the DR Ghost Beerus erased with Hakai already resisted 5-D Plot erasure

Now, this Translation says that kind of stuff "Won't work" on Beerus.

It also says the same thing in Spanish

It was stated blatantly stated Arale's stuff wouldn't work on Beerus, by Goku himself.

Now, Beerus was going to point at her and user his Hakai.

Even the creator of Arale panic

And mind you, the DR Ghost Beerus erased with Hakai already resisted 5-D Plot erasure
Fair Enough. Considering Whis's Statement , There is nothing in the universe Beerus can't destroy implies he negs Arale's Low 1-C plot hax
I agree.

Fair Enough. Considering Whis's Statement , There is nothing in the universe Beerus can't destroy implies he negs Arale's Low 1-C plot hax
I agree.

In this video Goku doesn't say "that doesn't sit Well with Beerus"

Here it says "won't work"

Last edited:
inb4 Arale downgrade

So for context there's a few examples. One where Toriyama ended their narrative & Mashirito ignored it. In another example, the one where its Toriyama is whiting out characters. In that episode he wanted to erase the cast of Dr.slump to make a new series. He couldn't so he had to get Senbei to make a stronger EE device. While Mashirito wasn't shown, in the context of the episode so it should apply to him as well.

So for context there's a few examples. One where Toriyama ended their narrative & Mashirito ignored it. In another example, the one where its Toriyama is whiting out characters. In that episode he wanted to erase the cast of Dr.slump to make a new series. He couldn't so he had to get Senbei to make a stronger EE device. While Mashirito wasn't shown, in the context of the episode so it should apply to him as well.
I was just making the joke that any DB upgrade thread inevitably turns into a downgrade thread

I was just making the joke that any DB upgrade thread inevitably turns into a downgrade thread

Yeah I know, but just in case...

Also, here is a brief Summary of the episodie above:

"Toriyama, the writer of Dr. Slump, chooses Senbei to be the next main character. Once Senbei hears this, he gets so excited but Toriyama asks him to invent the machine that will erase all the other characters. So, Senbel invents the machine."

Hello, I think this thread should be fast, however, I think it's going to be prolly a bit controversial.

This CRT is simple and short, hope it can go through quick.

As we can see, we could see how it was stated Arale's comedic Gag/Toon Force wouldn't affect Beerus, whereas in the same episodie, Arale's Toon force worked just fine in Vegeta and Goku, the latter even using his SSB and was still having trouble.

Beerus was going to destroy Arale, to the point even Arale's creator was in panic and disesperately asked Beerus to stop.

And as we know, Arale's Toon Force/Plot manip ie other abilities were already accepted as being Low 1-C:

Now, the main pruporse of this thread is to upgrade his Toonforce resistance to Low 1-C/5-D.

So to don't confuse it with another abilities he resists, as some users that aren't too familiar with the series might confuse Beerus's regular 3-D resistances with the 5-D ones, so I recommend creating a Tab exclusively only for his 5-D resistances/Toon force

Named "Enhanced Hax resistances" and list the reasoning as of why Beerus resists Low 1-C Hax, thanks to Arale's.

neutral for now, if this is accepted won't you use the same pretext to demote Arale and Tori-Bot?

I'm more inclined to say Her Plot Hax make it so Beerus comitted PIS thus explaining his sudden stomach ache that conviniently take place before Arale manage to get Hakai-ed. It's blatant that is the effect of plot stupidity because of her plot manip.

But eh, since the past thread have addressed this and got rejected for reasong the candy always would give him stomach ache, this throw this reasoning out of the window.

I can only say I agree on this thread.

I'm more inclined to say Her Plot Hax make it so Beerus comitted PIS thus explaining his sudden stomach ache that conviniently take place before Arale manage to get Hakai-ed. It's blatant that is the effect of plot stupidity because of her plot manip.

But eh, since the past thread have addressed this and got rejected for reasong the candy always would give him stomach ache, this throw this reasoning out of the window.

I can only say I agree on this thread.
That's my boy 🤘😈

if this here is accepted does it only apply to Lord Bills? Shouldn't the other Gods of Destruction receive it too?
Only Beerus, the other Gods haven't shown any resistance.

Nor It was implied it was an exclusive attribute to Gods

I mean yeah, however, if I recall correctly the Wiki policies doesn't let to scale the ability to other similar beings, unless there is an explicit statement that all of them can resist it
well, if this were scaled to the other Gods, some characters would have resistance to EE 5D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back