• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, to play a bit of Devil's Advocate: What's to say that this whole thing isn't an outlier?

(Mostly asking since I don't think anyone brought up that possibility yet. Be it either everyone was too busy debating or if it was that obvious of an answer, idk)
Well, I mean. For something to be an outlier, it would have to be inconsistent with the actual scaling. And as far as I know, there's no implication that Beerus was surpassed by anyone prior to the ToP. So idk if it's an outlier. Whether it would apply is the real question

I was explaining erasing someone doesn’t give you toon force he resists arale‘s 5D toon force and what he did for it
the ee thing is from erasing the ghost guy I think
I never said he got toon force?
If he scales above her based on information that he can destroy her despite her abilities, alongside the fact that he already has a resistance to Toon Force on his profile, I don't see why a 5D resistance isn't possible
I am arguing he should not resist toon force he does scale above her because he could destroy her it it because he has better AP feats

Actually, to play a bit of Devil's Advocate: What's to say that this whole thing isn't an outlier?

(Mostly asking since I don't think anyone brought up that possibility yet. Be it either everyone was too busy debating or if it was that obvious of an answer, idk)
Outlier in what aspect??, Beerus' Hakai or his resistance??
I never said he got toon force?

I am arguing he should not resist toon force he does scale above her because he could destroy her it it because he has better AP feats
Why scale above her is a problem here, we talking about a hax like Toon Force, why suddenly AP matter here??

That argument belongs in a separate thread. The point of this thread is determining whether his resistance scales to Low 1C or not. This is assuming his resistance is already there.

I disagree with the proposal via Aachintya31's reason. Goku and Vegeta is already fearing Beerus' power and they would assume that Beerus' hakai works on her and therefore they would overestimate Beerus' hakai. Beerus would not consider that the "normal girl" could withstand Hakai and therefore he would overestimate Beerus' hakai too. Remember that the hakai attempt on the robo girl becomes just an attempt so we won't see if hakai actually works on the robo girl.

Therefore, Beerus' resistance to Low 1-C or Low 1-C hakai is invalid.

I disagree with the proposal via Aachintya31's reason. Goku and Vegeta is already fearing Beerus' power and they would assume that Beerus' hakai works on her and therefore they would overestimate Beerus' hakai. Beerus would not consider that the "normal girl" could withstand Hakai and therefore he would overestimate Beerus' hakai too. Remember that the hakai attempt on the robo girl becomes just an attempt so we won't see if hakai actually works on the robo girl.

Therefore, Beerus' resistance to Low 1-C or Low 1-C hakai is invalid.
Well about that, the guy you're referring to changed his mind after he got countered.

Also Beerus's Hakai stuff has another undeniable feat, so it doesn't really depend on Arale.

That argument belongs in a separate thread. The point of this thread is determining whether his resistance scales to Low 1C or not. This is assuming his resistance is already there.
I fail why that is needed a crt can change focus when new information is brought up. If this entire thread revolves around faulty logic that should be addressed here.

I fail why that is needed a crt can change focus when new information is brought up. If this entire thread revolves around faulty logic that should be addressed here.
That's...not the best argument. The point isn't whether the resistance is valid. The question is whether it scales to a 5D level. If you want to remove the resistance, then make another thread to do so

That's...not the best argument. The point isn't whether the resistance is valid. The question is whether it scales to a 5D level. If you want to remove the resistance, then make another thread to do so
I don’t need to a upgrade can turn into a downgrade or vice versa can you provide proof I am violating a rule by bringing this up.

But Arale didn't do anything? Like, literally I'm watching the video and she does nothing that Beerus could resist so I'm confused as to why this thread exists

Only thing that implies she did anything is Goku saying "hey don't do that" but it's obvious he means that Arale shouldn't be disrespecting Beerus by calling him a big cat

Even if that's true (her Toon shenanigans are also passive so anyways) Goku clearly states that won't work on Beerus.

Goku's got knowledge on what Arale can do, considering he met her twice.
Okay but those where both brief and that doesn’t prove he know Arale’s full capabilities or whether they work against beerus

Okay but those where both brief and that doesn’t prove he know Arale’s full capabilities or whether they work against beerus
He's experienced Arale's Toon Force with his own eyes, when Arale fought Vegeta and arguably even when Goku himself fought against her. He should've got a good idea of what she can do.

And again, Goku's met her as a child.

And Senbei, her creator, was scared to death when Beerus threatened to erase her.

Which is specifically why I said I’d wait for more counters don’t cry about it
Mate, I was just using some light hearted sarcasm, no ones crying about everything. Also, you know it's been debunked, why are you disagreeing because of his reasons?

Mate, I was just using some light hearted sarcasm, no ones crying about everything. Also, you know it's been debunked, why are you disagreeing because of his reasons?
No you just made me aware, I always said I’d wait for more input and further counters. Link to old thread would be nice if you have it on you

He's experienced Arale's Toon Force with his own eyes, when Arale fought Vegeta and arguably even when Goku himself fought against her. He should've got a good idea of what she can do.
Other than flying around the planet as fast as she did after being hit what abilities that came from her toon force did she show in the episode

Other than flying around the planet as fast as she did after being hit what abilities that came from her toon force did she show in the episode
Kid Goku already met her in Crossovers and in OG Dragon Ball.

She also broke the Earth in half with a punch, just to return to normal instantly, in the same episodie she met Beerus.

In the crossover her Toonforce allowed her to mimic Super Saiyan, for example.

Last edited:
I mean, Vegeta and Arale have a fight in the episode where he says multiple times that she is using gags and is breaking the laws of physics for a joke

This link covers most of the fight, but it is missing the beginning where Vegeta comments more on her gagness

Last edited:
Kid Goku already met her in Crossovers and in OG Dragon Ball.
I am aware and reading her page on the dragon ball wiki it doesn't imply she actually used her toon force in that encounter.
She also broke the Earth in half with a punch, just to return to normal instantly, in the same episodie she met Beerus.
Ah, how the heck did I miss that but even then the only non verbal interaction between the two was Beerus knocking her into a wall which caused her head to fall off Vegeta did the same after distracting her.

I am aware and reading her page on the dragon ball wiki it doesn't imply she actually used her toon force in that encounter.
Dragon Ball wiki Stuff is not usable here.

Nvm, it's also part of her Toonforce, she was able to mimic an ability without being a Saiyan, worse, being a robot.

With that ability she was also able to mimic's Toriyama's Plot manip, a character's ability to shoot Text stuff, etc

Ah, how the heck did I miss that but even then the only non verbal interaction between the two was Beerus knocking her into a wall which caused her head to fall off Vegeta did the same after distracting her.
Vegeta mentions her Gagness in the episodie constantly:

Last edited:
Dragon Ball wiki Stuff is not usable here.
Well I can’t find a video and I am pretty sure word of mouth is not usable here either so currently it is my best source.
Nvm, it's also part of her Toonforce, she was able to mimic an ability without being a Saiyan, worse, being a robot.
Are those crossovers canon
Vegeta mentions her Gagness in the episodie constantly:
I am unsure what this is referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back