• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you show General Blue's Paralysis working on Gatchan? That looked more impressive than it working on Kid Goku & Senbei. I think i agree with the rest.
Hmm...
Ill ask him to add that later on since it actual is more impressive
Not sure if reflection can fits here. Absorption does the job just fine. I say this cause the energy changes once she shoots it back.
Reflection should fit fine
Believe me lol, i can show you numerous profiles of characters having it for less valid reason and Planc seems to be generally okay with it

I mean others having it doesn't make it better. In any case, is there another example of attack refection?

By the way, isn't General Blue's Paralysis a type of psychic technique? Wouldn't resist such attack a form of Resistance to Limited Mind Manipulation?

Unless i'm wrong and it was done via Telekinesis rather than Telepathy, meaning it would only be Resistance to Telekinesis.

By the way, isn't General Blue's Paralysis a type of psychic technique? Wouldn't resist such attack a form of Resistance to Limited Mind Manipulation?

Unless i'm wrong and it was done via Telekinesis rather than Telepathy, meaning it would only be Resistance to Telekinesis.
Telekinetic, his powers made some ropes to levitate and restrain Goku, Krillin, Roshi

What has been accepted by our staff here so far?

What has been accepted by our staff here so far?
Everything has been accepted except passive plot manipulation, AZ resistance. And there is a discussion about general blue's paralysis and attack reflection. Altho Acausality type 1 and data manipulation hasn't been looked over or discussed yet, so it's in a grey area.
Please, do in fact correct Me if I made a mistake here.

Last edited:
How about "Can move outside manga's panels"?
About this, I have a question, whenever she leaves the manga panels and the script, she sees the world as fiction [it's even stated in the OP if I'm not mistaken], wouldn't this be some sort of subjective reality manipulation feat?

How about "Can move outside manga's panels"?
Just saying "Can leave her own manga is fine"
About this, I have a question, whenever she leaves the manga panels and the script, she sees the world as fiction [it's even stated in the OP if I'm not mistaken], wouldn't this be some sort of subjective reality manipulation feat?
Probably but so many things overlap that's its unnecessary to put multiple times tbh

Would it be fine to get the Beerus page opened and done? Since all it needs a few wording adjustments.

I think each part should have been a separate CRT. Would have been easier
I didn't expect to find way more abilities and resistances tbf. But since you have the power of mod. Would getting the Beerus thing out if the way be Gucci. Since it's seems most agreed. Even the main person who was arguing against it changed their mind.

So removing this, right?
Possibly Resistance to Toon Force (Goku stated that Arale's abilities would not work on him, although it is uncertain if this was due to Beerus' superior raw power or an innate resistance)
Yeah, sure. Can be removed. But I can't open a file or anything. So you would have to wait for a content mod, bureaucrat or admin to open it for you.

So removing this, right?

Yeah, sure. Can be removed. But I can't open a file or anything. So you would have to wait for a content mod, bureaucrat or admin to open it for you.
I see, also its removing the possibly and everything after the comma. Not the whole thing.

So has everything suggested been properly evaluated here already?

There is still a few to be discussed. But most agreed to remove the toon force resistance from Beerus' file. So waiting to be opened

Could someone post the evidence for Type 1 Acausality again?
Time Travel with Senbei's machines work differently from Dragonball as well.
Yeah but not all of Arale's abilities, I don't see Beerus resisting Plot Hax, and Hax like that.
Like I said. We can just say Toonforce then people can interpret from there.

There is still a few to be discussed. But most agreed to remove the toon force resistance from Beerus' file. So waiting to be opened
Okay. I will open the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Anyway, what about all of the suggestions in the first post of this thread?

Yeah I mean, better just put Toon force, instead of "all of Arale's abilities"

Like I said. We can just say Toonforce then people can interpret from there.
I think most of us agreed on rewording beerus toon force resistance rather than outright removing it

I disagree with her Self-Sustenance (Type 2) and limitless Stamina.

Arale can ran-out of energy so to replenish she needs to drink Robovita-A

I disagree with her Self-Sustenance (Type 2) and limitless Stamina.

Arale can ran-out of energy so to replenish she needs to drink Robovita-A
Senbei states she does not need to eat food which she doesnt and unless im misunderstanding self sustenance type 2, it only relies on food

Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value).

As for stamina
She never ever tires or sweats or gets exhausted ever
Limited power supply is a thing but not sure if it ties directly to her stamina as again. Arale never gets tired

I think it would be better if in the justification for Beerus's resistance we outright said "Goku stated that Arale's stuff wouldn't work on him", like said in the episodie, becouse he didn't say her abilities, becouse it would seem like Beerus resists all of her Hax, which he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back