• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inventions Abilities

In my opinion, I think she should have two tabs. One for her base abilities and one for Senbei Inventions she uses. Since they aren't always apart of her arsenal.

Size Manipulation

2. Immersion

3. Duplication

4. Time Travel

5. Time Stop
6. Enhanced Senses
7. Flight
  • Via Flying Machine, Penguin Suit, Witches’ Broom, and Jetpack.
8. Limited Precognition
9. Invisibility

Base Abilities

If any ability should be classified under another name just let me know.

10. Enhanced Senses

11. 4th Wall Awareness update

12. Dimensional Travel (4th Wall)
  • Has been shown leaving her manga and anime @18:08/ @22:10 multiple times

13. Hammerspace
  • We see Arale pull random objects out of no where such as weapons, tools, the Dr. Slump and Dragonball manga, etc. Pretty self explanatory.

14. Teleportation(4th Wall)

15. Immersion

16. BFR update

17. Biological Manipulation

18. Non physical Interaction

19. Data Manipulation and Law Manipulation

20. Elasticity

21. Energy Absorption and Attack Reflection

22. Acrobatics
  • I feel this is kind of obvious. Don't really need to explain this

23. Plot Manipulation
24. Automatic Translation
25. Speed Amplification
26. Flight and Spaceflight
27. Marksmanship
28. Broadway Force
29. Water Walking
30. Social Influencing
31. Inorganic Physiology (Type 2)
  • She's a robot, duh
32. Fire Breath
33. Text Manipulation
34. Immortality (Type 2)
35. Subjective Reality
36. Limited Possession
37. Sound Manipulation
38. Acausality (Type 1)
39. Earth Manipulation
40. Power Mimicry
  • Copied a character's fire breath
  • Replicated a character's ability to go super saiyan
41. Space-Time Manipulation
  • Arale created a hole through space-time from outside the plot
42. Underground Mobility

43. Shockwave Generation and Aura

Resistances

Plot Manipulation

45. Extreme Heat/Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations

46. Power Nullification
  • This is already on the page but it should have a description. Something akin to "Senbei redesigned Arale to have the power of a normal girl but she kept her powers anyways".

47. Electricity Manipulation
48. Fire Manipulation
49. Physics Manipulation
50. Sound Manipulation and Shockwaves/Vibrations:
51. Paralysis Inducement
52. Dream Manipulation
  • Stated to not have the ability to dream
53. Spatial Manipulation
  • Senbei's sword has shown being able to cut through space. However, when it interacted with Arale it didn't affect her.
54. Resistance to Data Manipulation and Law Manipulation
  • She ignores the rules of the system of Dragon Quest V game

Miscellaneous

54. Small fix on Beerus' profile
  • The possibly for resisting Toon Force should be removed. It was never stated it was because of power, first off. But that wouldn't really matter as Arale has haxy abilities and doesn't only use her Toonforce for power. I tried getting this fixed in the last thread I made. But it was ignored for the most part, so I'll try again.

Last edited:
Haven't checked much at all, so I don't know of any reason to oppose or support this, but I am interested in this.

Bio, teleportation, and dimensional travel I am unsure about. I feel like it could fall under a different ability. Also kinda eh on the whole power null thing.

Also I think scans for the first few would be nice, just to see how it works actually in manga.

The rest seems fine more or less.

And I really gotta finish the manga one day.

Bio, teleportation, and dimensional travel I am unsure about. I feel like it could fall under a different ability. Also kinda eh on the whole power null thing.
I'm open for more concrete names for what I showed. I just put what seemed to be the best descriptions for the what she did.
Also I think scans for the first few would be nice, just to see how it works actually in manga.
Maybe later. The inventions are just kind of simple so I didn't think about collecting those scans.
The rest seems fine more or less.

And I really gotta finish the manga one day.
Goated manga

Ive got comments plus more things I would like to add to this CTR
But I'll do so in the morning when Im more awake Lolol

I also unsure, personally i think all of them can be classify as Toon Force, especially with Teleportation and Dimensional Travel.
I'm fine with labeling the 4th Wall manipulation abilities under 4th Wall breaking. Akin to your profile I labeled them under 4th Wall in my Arale profile https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Arale_Norimaki_(Canon)/ArmBill

But I would link like Teleportation in the sentence describing Arale going through manga panels or something.

And several days after me and Stefano discussed fixing her profile, what timing.
Everything in the OP looks good from a glance, though dimensional travel is just another 4th-wall awareness feat for her.

15. Data Manipulation
Wouldn't this be Resistance to Data Manipulation? She is simply ignoring the rules of the game, its not like she is rewriting them to her need.

Wouldn't this be Resistance to Data Manipulation? She is simply ignoring the rules of the game, its not like she is rewriting them to her need.
In these instances she would have to be affecting the data in some way. Since the companions, are joining her more than what's possible in the actually game. If it was just her resisting the code than that wouldn't be possible.

Because that looks more like Toon Force than the usual Biological Manipulation.
Technically everything she does is ToonForce though. These classifications and delineations are nessary so people know what the Toonforce can do. In that case it's her using gag power to manipulate someone biologically.

Technically everything she does is ToonForce though. These classifications and delineations are nessary so people know what the Toonforce can do. In that case it's her using gag power to manipulate someone biologically.
I guess, i'm not full convinced yet, but if the other think that its fine then i have no problem if it get added.

I have a suggestion, can't we just put something like "Biological manipulation via Toon force" or "her toon force allows her to do this and that"?

Biological Manipulation looks like some sort of Logic Manipulation Toon Force feat

She essentially looks at Senbei, calls him astro boy and then he essentially becomes Astroy Boy. Complete with all the growing eyes (a feature of astro boy) and the mechanical opening chest (another feauture of astro boy)
Changing Senbei from human to Robot just because he looks like astro boy on a whim is a Toon Force Logic Bending Biological Manipulation Feat IMO

Dimensional Travel and Teleportation can work because i have seen other toon characters on the wiki got DT for moving across animatiom strips and manga panels and teleportation via breaking through manga panels can also work because she's essentially exiting one area on a panel to enter another area on another panel

You could classify it as 4th Wall Breaking + DT/Teleportation

Thats my tske on the matter

As I said earlier, immersion can cover the DT bit. Because this isn't exactly dimensional travel, just immersion. The others either have different context or should be removed because this sort of thing is immersion

As I said earlier, immersion can cover the DT bit. Because this isn't exactly dimensional travel, just immersion. The others either have different context or should be removed because this sort of thing is immersion
You got a point
But I dont think immersion covers breaking through manga panels to access different areas

It's seems we all pretty much agree with whats listed with some small caveats.

I added some new abilities. 20 to 30 are all new. Also I added to the plot manipulation resistance. I'll probably add some more later

Thoughts on what was added?

Last edited:
More Abilities Additions Part 1 of 5

Inorganic Physiology Type 2:
Arale is a built from scratch Robot/Android completely comprised of metal. This should make her Resistance to Biological Variations of Possession and Corruption

Self Sustenance (All Types):
Again, because of her nature of being a Robot, she doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe air

Resistance to Physics Manipulation: Has been stated that because she's a gag character logic and common sense does not apply to her and can ignore the conventional laws of physics

Resistance to ESP: Androids cannot be sensed as they don’t have life energy and essentially have no life at all

Hammer space: Arale among other characters have shown to be able pull random objects out of nowhere

Genius Level Intelligence: Programmed to be able to solve Genius Level Questions and even perform surgical procedures by herself

Non-Physical Interaction: Arale and other characters can: Interact with Non-Physical Projections, See and Interact with Ghosts and Spirits and Arale herself can can see and interact with souls who have a higher level of Incorporeality as souls cannot be seen, heard or interacted with by the characters and Arale can interact/break the fourth wall by being able to see and interact with the animation

Nigh-Invulnerability and Resistance to Pain Manipulation: Arale has been consistently shown numerous feats of being unharmed by conventional methods of attack and has hardly ever been damaged or injured throughout the series numerous upon numerous and numerous amount of times and it's even stated she takes no damage from attacks

Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation, Text Manipulation and Energy Manipulation: Arale can: use super breathe, the N'cha Cannon energy beam, which can also launch and shoot text at enemies and can also be used to shoot streams of flame

Body Control: She can morph her body to slip through small gaps and spaces

Passive Social Influencing: Arale's presence and actions has consistently made numerous characters around her (even characters who were originally hostile towards her) to join her in becoming her friend and companion, which can work on a large scale or make others terrified of her.

Immortality Type 2: Can survive as head

Resistance to Age Manipulation: She doesn't age cause she's as a Robot

Resistance to Extreme Heat: Unaffected by Grenade Explosions, Rocket Engine Fire, was gonna charge into a volcano and touched the sun

Subjective Reality: can affect the world present within mangas and other stories

Last edited:

I added some new abilities. 20 to 27 are all new. Also I added to the plot manipulation resistance. I'll probably add some more later

All I can say is well done đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź
Agreeing with all so far

I added some new abilities. 20 to 30 are all new. Also I added to the plot manipulation resistance. I'll probably add some more later

You added the new abilities in my blog correct? Since the OG profile has yet to be changed.

I don't find so don't worry, in anything when her profile its unlocked we can simply copy and paste from by blog rather than add every new ability one by one.

Last edited:
You should still be able to ESP non humanoids. Tho in verse, it can work, so ig putting it at limited might be better.

Nigh-Invulnerability and Resistance to Pain Manipulation
I think the inorganic physiology thing kinda takes care of this, no?

Also I am a bit iffy-ish on the whole age manipulation feat. I think limited can work better. Simply because age manipulation can work on robots too in certain verses. Not sure, will see what others say

By the way, this CRT its only limited to Arale's Powers and Abilities or we can also discuss about her Stats?

You added the new abilities in my blog correct? Since the OG profile has yet to be changed.

I don't find so don't worry, in anything when her profile its unlocked we can simply copy and paste from by blog rather than add every new ability one by one.
Thats a good idea, I'll update you're blog as long as you don't mind.
By the way, this CRT its only limited to Arale's Powers and Abilities or we can also discuss about her Stats?
Yeah, there's still alot more random abilities that can be added. So stats are probably best saved for a part 2. Although I don't mind if it's discussed a little.

You should still be able to ESP non humanoids. Tho in verse, it can work, so ig putting it at limited might be better.
Limited Works fine I suppose
I think the inorganic physiology thing kinda takes care of this, no?
Resistance to Pain yeah
Nigh-Invul. needs context to be deemed viable
Also I am a bit iffy-ish on the whole age manipulation feat. I think limited can work better. Simply because age manipulation can work on robots too in certain verses. Not sure, will see what others say
Probably
She would also gain longevity as a result IIRC as other robots have it

wouldn't she be nullified from type 2 since she's needs fuel? The others are probably fine.
This just looks like high durability
Subjective Reality just seems like reality warping and immersion which she'll get. Unless I'm missing something specific.

Last edited:
wouldn't she be nullified from type 2 since she's needs fuel? The others are probably fine.
Yeah but she doesnt need to eat food and the like
Besides I have seen other fuel needing robots get type 2 so meh...
This just looks like high durability
Cant be because Mechs by Dr Mashiro, the Alien and Obotchaman scale to her and yet shes taking attacks from them with no damage (and even being squished in between two planets does nth)

Not to mention the Kid Goku and Gatchan Feat. They got harm and she didn't and I dont have to remind you how tough Kid Goku is and Gatchan are

The fact she takes no injury/damage from these speaks alot especially since we have other characters on the wiki who HAVE taken damage or been harmed and still have Invul
Subjective Reality just seems like reality warping and immersion. Unless I'm missing something specific.
Subject. Reality is affecting the boundaries of fiction and reality
Arale is affecting the fiction present within a manga and changing it

Immersion wont work cause shes not travelling into fictional worlds
And RW + Immersion = Sub Reality (in a way)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back