• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, where is all of this acausality stuff coming from? Did I miss something?
It hasn't been added yet. But one of the recommendations by ss3micah's will be acausality type 4 I'm pretty sure.
Wait, there even more abilities to add?! The profile its already extra thicc for how many things have been added.

Unless those are new abilities, i don't think its necessary to add all instances of Toon Force/Plot Manipulation/Logic Manipulation in the series.
Theres gonna be new abilities

It hasn't been added yet. But one of the recommendations by ss3micah's will be acausality type 4 I'm pretty sure.
hmm i see. From how much I have read, there isn't anything like that in it. But I am interested in seeing the evidence for it.

Idk tbh. I didn't know if you exist outside your story that it qualified. I'll would like others opinions on this.

Better to get it out of the way now tbh.
Well she exists even if the plot is destroyed, she can exist outside of the plot, and treat the plot like something that doesn't exist.
It's probably just OP plot resistance at worst, and NEP at best.

Ah, I have a suggestion! Can anyone try and ask for the calculations of the feat we arale was not effected by a freezing breath which was enough to freeze the sun?

I've added new abilities to the op.

Earth Manipulation
Power mimicry
  • Copied a character's fire breath
  • Replicated a character's ability to go super saiyan
Spatial Manipulation
  • Arale created a hole through space-time
Spatially manipulation here is wierd, she's essentially cutting a hole through manga panel [I know they are in a video], maybe plot manipulation and 4th wall breaking "Arale can punch through out the manga panels".

Spatially manipulation here is wierd, she's essentially cutting a hole through manga panel [I know they are in a video], maybe plot manipulation and 4th wall breaking "Arale can punch through out the manga panels".
Well yes it 4th Wall breaking as well. I used this example for why she resist plot Manipulation. But nevertheless, we see a hole opening in the regular world. Which would count as Spatial Manipulation.

Well yes it 4th Wall breaking as well. I used this example for why she resist plot Manipulation. But nevertheless, we see a hole opening in the regular world. Which would count as Spatial Manipulation.
The perhaps something like [spatial manipulation, plot manipulation and 4th wall breaking "Arale is capeable of punching holes through her manga panels"]?

The perhaps something like [spatial manipulation, plot manipulation and 4th wall breaking "Arale is capeable of punching holes through her manga panels"]?
On the blog we're using it has Subjective Reality and spatial Manipulation categorized together. So it'll probably just be under that.

More Abilities Additions Part 4 of 5

Energy Absorption and Attack Reflection
: Arale can absorb and reflect energy attacks with even greater force

Shockwave Generation and Aura: Arale can produce an Aura and generate shockwaves

Underground Mobility: Arale and other characters can move freely underground

4th Wall Breaking, Plot Manipulation and Subjective Reality feats: Arale can draw characters into existence, cut away and remove panels/pages, rewrite manga pages, remove pieces of the animation and is able to make fictional characters appear in reality

Last edited:
Earth Manipulation
Yup
Erupting volcanoes registers as Earth Manipulation
Power mimicry
  • Copied a character's fire breath
  • Replicated a character's ability to go super saiyan
Yeah that's look generally correct
Spatial Manipulation
  • Arale created a hole through space-time
I think this is more akin to Space-Time Manipulation as Arale is creating a hole in the plot that is connecting different planes of reality and it's also overlapping with 4th wall stuff and plot manipulation

Shockwave Generation and Aura: Arale can produce an Aura and generate shockwaves

4th Wall Breaking, Plot Manipulation and Subjective Reality feats: Arale can draw characters into existence, cut away panels/pages, rewrite manga pages, remove pieces of the animation and is able to make fictional characters appear in reality
I think making an arale upgrade is a mistake-
holy fu-
Daga! I agree with everything!

Stefano some Blog Fixes and Additions
Some Feats, Powers and Resistances missing from the Blog

1. Spatial Manipulation (or possibly something else):
Her actions/attacks can cross through different mediums
This should be switched from spatial manipulation and be placed along with the stuff in Immersion instead

2. New Plot Manipulation Resistance Feats:
Even after Toriyama ended a Dr.Slump episode. The cast including Arale, ignored that it ended and bullied their author.

3. Plot Manipulation Feats
Interrupted the plot with her cooking show

4. Link Change
Text and Plot Manipulation:
Change
Arale and other characters can create and interact with text and can interact and rewrite character speech bubbles to Arale and other characters can create and interact with text and can interact with character speech bubbles

5. Earth Manipulation
Arale made a volcano erupt

6. Power mimicry
Copied a character's fire breath
Replicated a character's ability to go super saiyan

7. Space-Time Manipulation (along with plot manipulation)
Arale created a hole through space-time from outside the plot

Last edited:
Blog fixes

Something I didn't really think about before hand. That would help the neatness and look of the page, since alot of it blends together. Is if we put the links on singular words, instead of multiple sentences.

This part is unnecessary "and was unaffected by the extremely harsh temperatures of Way Cold" since we have the frozen sun feat. This example should be removed.

"character speech bubbles" part of plot Manipulation should be reworded and removed since it's using Toriyama as evidence for scaling.

Acausality (Type 1) should be worded akin to "Obotchaman who is said to be identical to Arale in powers and abilities, time travelled to the future and met their future selves". What's on the page has false information for the last part. Since senbei didn't die in that chapter. Plus it's unnecessary since we have the obotchaman feat.

I dont see Heat Resistance on the profile. Here's the scan for it

The last part of breaking the 4th Wall is worded weirdly. "Other to be able to leave her own manga"

Last edited:
Blog fixes

Something I didn't really think about before hand. That would help the neatness and look of the page, since alot of it blends together. Is if we put the links on singular words, instead of multiple sentences if possible.
We could do that but then I think we would leaving out scans
Unless of course you can group just group the scans together for ease of access and use (i am not sure how to do that unfortunately which is why i used multiple scans and links to explain and express my points
This part is unnecessary "and was unaffected by the extremely harsh temperatures of Way Cold" since we have the frozen sun feat. So this example should be removed.
I mean it is unnecassary now since shr has a better feat but more reasons always helps solidify our case and point
"character speech bubbles" part of plot Manipulation should be reworded and removed since it's using Toriyama as evidence for scaling.
Yeah
This should be edited out tbf
The link should be reworded ro edit that scan out
Acausality (Type 1) should be worded akin to "Obotchaman who is said to be identical to Arale in powers and abilities, time travelled to the future and meet their future selves". What's on the page has false information for the last part. Since senbei didn't die in that chapter. Plus it's unnecessary since we have the obotchaman feat.
Yeah
The rewording and reasoning seems fair enough
I dont see Heat Resistance on the profile. Here's the scan for it
👧👏
The last part of breaking the 4th Wall is worded weirdly. "Other to be able to leave her own manga"
Yeah lol
That needs fixing

Yeah I'll group together the scans. I'll also take screen shots of the anime and we can replace the links that go to a video.

4th Wall Breaking, Plot Manipulation and Subjective Reality feats: Arale can draw characters into existence, cut away and remove panels/pages, rewrite manga pages, remove pieces of the animation and is able to make fictional characters appear in reality
These are alright.
Stefano some Blog Fixes and Additions
Some Feats, Powers and Resistances missing from the Blog

1. Spatial Manipulation (or possibly something else):
Her actions/attacks can cross through different mediums
This should be switched from spatial manipulation and be placed along with the stuff in Immersion instead

2. New Plot Manipulation Resistance Feats:
Even after Toriyama ended a Dr.Slump episode. The cast including Arale, ignored that it ended and bullied their author.

3. Plot Manipulation Feats
Interrupted the plot with her cooking show
All good to me.
4. Possibly Resistance to Absolute Zero
Wasn't affected by ice breath which froze the sun. It would taking something at least as cold and likely far colder than absolute zero temperatures to freeze the sun and this level of cold Arale can still resist.
We don't grant AZ this way. Resistance to Extreme Cold fits better here.
5. Earth Manipulation
Arale made a volcano erupt

6. Power mimicry
Copied a character's fire breath
Replicated a character's ability to go super saiyan

7. Space-Time Manipulation (along with plot manipulation)
Arale created a hole through space-time from outside the plot
These should work as well.

I've organized these scans under a singular link. The rest on the page can probably be fine if the links are condensed that I didn't do here.

• Arale destroying the plot
  • Arale throwing Toriyama into her world from outside the plot
  • Arale's Non Physical Interaction and Extrasensory Perception
  • Arale's physics Resistance
  • Arale's Sound/Vibrations Resistance
  • Arale's Paralysis Resistance
  • Arale's Resistance to Power Nullification
  • Arale's Limited Possession
  • Arale's Body Control and Elasticity
  • Arale's Hammerspace
  • Arale's Social Influencing
  • Arale's Invulnerability
  • Arale's Energy Projection, Limited Fire Manipulation and Breath Attack
  • The page warp examples for plot Manipulation.
  • The Storybook feat for Plot Manipulation
  • Arale's Sound Manipulation

I've organized these scans under a singular link. The rest on the page can probably be fine if the links are condensed that I didn't do here.

• Arale's Hammerspace
Incredible
Really thats great work
Although there still remains the text manipulation feats

Like the ones that intertwine with plot manipulation:
Text and Plot Manipulation: Arale and other characters can create and interact with text and can interact with character speech bubbles

And the one that intertwines with the other abilities associated with the N'cha canon

Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation, Text Manipulation and Energy Manipulation: Arale can: use super breathe, the N'cha Cannonenergy beam, which can also launch and shoottext at enemies and can also be used to shoot streams of flame

• Arale's Hammerspace
If you ask me, "common sense not applying to her" has to do with some gag characters not thinking like a normal person & "ignoring the laws of physics with gags" is kinda a description of Toon Force in general.
Why didn't you show General Blue's Paralysis working on Gatchan? That looked more impressive than it working on Kid Goku & Senbei. I think i agree with the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back