• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also since they can see past and future events, couldn't it be retrocognition and precognition via 4th wall breaking/plot manipulation." Arale can access the manga to see past or future events". Something like this?
Depends on how they access the manga, but from these scans... Idk, kinds hard to say. Maybe 4th wall breaking of some sort?
So the way we word this

The Ability
Hammer Space:
Arale and other characters can readily access the Manga and know it's Plot

The Equipment:
4th Wall Breaking Precognition and Retrocognition:
By reading through the various chapters of the manga's plot, they can gain knowledge of characters and events, including what has happened in the past and what will happen in the future

Does this work for everyone?

Stephano
A few fixes and adjustments for the blog

1. Remove Acausality Type 1: According to plank, the reasoning doesn't work out evidently

2. Add this to Arale's Hammer space
* Hammer Space:
Arale and other characters can readily access the Manga and know it's Plot

3. Add this to Arale's Equipment List
* 4th Wall Breaking Precognition and Retrocognition with Manga: By reading through the various chapters of the manga's plot, they can gain knowledge of characters and events, including what has happened in the past and what will happen in the future

4. Use this NEW SCAN for Numb Ray, it's better
* Paralysis Inducement with Numb Ray

5. Change Restore Gun Age Manipulation to Time Manipulation
* Time Manipulation
with Restore Gun which can be used to revert something or someone back to their previous/original state

6. Fix this
* Palysis Inducement with Numb Ray

7. Mr. Time should also have Retrocognition

8. Additions for Fairytale Machine
* BFR and Subjective Reality addition to Fairytale Machine because it can be used to make fictional characters real and warp and trap people inside fictional worlds

9. Some of the equipment lack scans, though I suppose that's because you haven't add them as yet

10. Add Supernatural Luck to Arale's abilities

11. Add these
Plot Manipulation feats: Arale can Interrupted the plot with her cooking show, cut away and remove panels/pages, rewrite manga pages and remove pieces of the animation
Subjective Reality feats: Arale can draw characters into existence and is able to make fictional characters appear in reality

12. Add this
Toon Force: Arale's Toon nature makes conventional methods and styles of battle ineffective

Dr. Slump

render by Maxiuchiha22
LKVqL6c.png

Dragon Ball Super

render by Maxiuchiha22

LWpTh8Y.png

Ultraman

Bkb5o9Z.png

2007 One-Shot:

5UbG59b.png

Last edited:
We forgot to add all the abilities/Spells from her companions from Dragon Quest V. They can defend or heal Arale. These can go to the Optional Equipment tab.

Here are the list of enemies from Dragon Quest V. We can see which ones she befriended in the manga and compare to the ones from the game.

She should get Animal Manipulation.

Last edited:
We forgot to add all the abilities/Spells from her companions from Dragon Quest V. They can defend or heal Arale. These can go to the Optional Equipment tab.

Here are the list of enemies from Dragon Quest V. We can see which ones she befriended in the manga and compare to the ones from the game.

She should get Animal Manipulation.
Ahhhh... Interesting
In that case I can make a list of these abilities tomorrow (in the morning)

Also, this needs to be done on Beerus's profile:

Yeah I know, but the wording on her profile, "her abilities", is a very broad term, that's why I think it's better if we just say "Goku said that her "stuff" (Toon force), won't work on Beerus.

I can replace abilities with Toonforce if you want. Since we might as well put on what he's referring to.

This is what Armbill and me agreed

After looking at @Stefano4444's profile draft blog and having seen it being quite huge, I think Toon Force-based abilities (considering how much posts were about them in this thread) would have it's own tab, much like Timmy Turner's.

Last edited:
No. She has many abilities that aren't Toon force, such as her Plot manip, Age manip with the gun, water walking, BFR, etc....
Ah yeah i forgot the ones she has based on special equipmet.
BFR like messing with panels & trapping others in fictional stories are gags. Plot Manip is related to 4th Wall Breaking.

Edit: Water Walking is cause her robotic body is extremely fast

Last edited:
Plot Manip is related to 4th Wall Breaking.
Yeah, this one is not a Gag. Many characters have this yet is not considered a Gag .

Although, the one about missing with panels and trapping people there doesn't necessarely have to be a gag.

So which additions have been accepted by our staff here so far?

So which additions have been accepted by our staff here so far?
We are currently working on editing the blog about arale's powers and abilities which could hold all the abilities that have been accepted by staff. [I could be wrong tho]. As for currently, there are many abilities that are still being discussed.

We are currently working on editing the blog about arale's powers and abilities which could hold all the abilities that have been accepted by staff. [I could be wrong tho]. As for currently, there are many abilities that are still being discussed.
Yeah
We also need to sort this out to make things more organized

It might make the page more organized if we made a sources section instead of having them all just linked in the Abilities tab. Akin to how the old Bugs Bunny profile did it.
Excuse my idiocity but what's the difference?

Excuse my idiocity but what's the difference?
Well all of the explanations would be a different color than the abilities. So it would be easier to look at. Then if someone wants to see the evidence they click on the sources tab.

Also besides the Optional Equipment and Resistances tab. I dont feel there's a need to have another tab with abilities trying to separate them. Since everything comes from asspulling.

Also besides the Optional Equipment and Resistances tab. I dont feel there's a need to have another tab with abilities trying to separate them. Since everything comes from asspulling.
But there are many abilities that are a combination of multiple abilities .
Can't we just put "she can do this via [plot manipulation, stupidity manipulation and new year eve uncle drinking too much manipulation]" or that would be alot of work?

But there are many abilities that are a combination of multiple abilities .
Can't we just put "she can do this via [plot manipulation, stupidity manipulation and new year eve uncle drinking too much manipulation]" or that would be alot of work?
Tbh I also feel like it's unnecessary to mention abilities are also 4th Wall breaking or something. For example, when she uses the manga for information. We just need to say it's Precognition and retrocognition. It should be obvious that its breaking the 4th Wall.

Tbh I also feel like it's unnecessary to mention abilities are also 4th Wall breaking or something. For example, when she uses the manga for information. We just need to say it's Precognition and retrocognition. It should be obvious that its breaking the 4th Wall.
Actually you are correct indeed. Which interests me, would normal resistance to precognition save characters from her precognition?

Actually you are correct indeed. Which interests me, would normal resistance to precognition save characters from her precognition?
I dont think so. Akin to how a normal resistance to BFR wouldn't save them from being trapped In a manga frame. Since the 4th Wall is higher than what alot of characters can mess with.

I dont think so. Akin to how a normal resistance to BFR wouldn't save them from being trapped In manga panel. Since the 4th Wall is higher than what alot of characters can mess with.
Not compared to a tier 1 one, of curse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back