• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your demand is just nitpicking that i need to show statement that Goku do not possesses hakai energy, i already gave the evidences of him do not have it, so this is just pointless back and forth and not really matter in this thread

Anyway i need to sleep now
I'm being nitpicky because I'm asking for evidence? I gave zero evidence of him not having Hakai Energy in this discussion so far. I'll leave you alone though. Have a great rest.

Anyway, I don't see this CRT going anywhere and pretty much all of the staff and DB supporters here rejected the proposal.

@CryptonBestDbFan Do you have anything else to say or should I ask for this to be closed?
Shouldn't we just make Dr. Slump not have the same cosmology then?
I mean, they are connected and a part of the same cosmology but nothing of that proves the Dr. Slump world works the same as the DB world. Toribot's erasure may not work in the world of Dr. Slump but it might in the DBS world, get what I mean?

I mean, they are connected and a part of the same cosmology but nothing of that proves the Dr. Slump world works the same as the DB world. Toribot's erasure may not work in the world of Dr. Slump but it might in the DBS world, get what I mean?
Can I ask for the CRT which made them the same cosmology, I don't know how to find it. (You can send it on my wall if this CRT gets closed.)
I'm also not following this logic as I'm not well versed on physics. I don't see how having plot manipulation over the whole cosmology doesn't give you 5-D plot manipulation. And if his EE is plot manipulation based, it should be 5-D as well.
This does make me wonder tho, what if the characters just have 5-D plot manipulation resistance but not resistance to Hakai's EE? This would mean Beerus doesn't scale either way.

Can I ask for the CRT which made them the same cosmology, I don't know how to find it. (You can send it on my wall if this CRT gets closed.)
I'm also not following this logic as I'm not well versed on physics. I don't see how having plot manipulation over the whole cosmology doesn't give you 5-D plot manipulation. And if his EE is plot manipulation based, it should be 5-D as well.
Toribot's erasure is, Beerus' is not. Idk about the cosmology connection CRT since I wasn't there.

@Ss3micah Can probably help.

I wouldn't even consider it as an outlier since all of this lore came from a gag manga. The physics wouldn't even be matching.
But in the Dragon Ball Super anime, it is clearly stated and shown that Arale comes from a gag manga and And she does many absurd things that will leave the other characters' mouths wide open + I can't see any reason to call it an outlier. Generally, people argue that E.E. is AP-based and should be considered an outlier because it would result in L1-C physical statistics. However, there isn't really a strong argument supporting this.

However, I don't want to drag this on too much and derail the topic, so I'm offering two proposals.

1- "The crossover should no longer be considered canon within the wiki for both universes."

2- "Beerus's Hakai should result in a 5D outcome."

I would personally pick the option which could happened without ignoring feats that happened in series if possible. For now I agree with 5D hakai hax & 5D Toon Resistance. Doesn't seem to matter at this point though :(

Idk if the different world physics matter that much. In dbs Senbei pulled out the Dr. Slump manga saying that the events are canon to them. So all their feats/resistances still apply to them.

1- "The crossover should no longer be considered canon within the wiki for both universes."

2- "Beerus's Hakai should result in a 5D outcome."
Option 1 would be impossible, due to several proofs of the multiverse shared with Dr slump, the best hypothesis is just us leads to outlier.

DBS and dr.slump have been proven to be in the same cosmology and it is now accepted that they are canon and you still disagree, what is the reason for this? If you disagree, present a counter argument, none of what you say is logical
And beerus has to be 5d with hakai

Arale comes from a gag manga
Toon force applies to the world of Doctor Slump but not Dragon Ball, and there is a reason for that. Gag properties shouldn't apply to DB. Just because they're within the same cosmology doesn't mean they work the same, I've stated that before. And I'm not arguing that is an outlier, but rather something not applicable due to differences between physics and nature.

Toon force applies to the world of Doctor Slump but not Dragon Ball, and there is a reason for that. Gag properties shouldn't apply to DB. Just because they're within the same cosmology doesn't mean they work the same, I've stated that before. And I'm not arguing that is an outlier, but rather something not applicable due to differences between physics and nature.
This seems like the best option in this case, I think this can be closed, right?

Bro 💀

Dude, why was this open?

Anyway, Dr.Slump and Dragon Ball not only take place in the same universe, but on the same planet.

In canonical maps, games and even games show Dr.Slump's island in the same world as Dragon Ball.

Nor is it simply a "crossover", since they live in the same world and the events are canonical. Since Goku met Arale in the original DB and recognized her in Super.

We even scaled both universes, with Arale with Beerus (the 2-C) as well as Beerus having resistance to toon force because of Arale.

Seriously, regardless of whether it is outilier or not, whether it is valid or not. I don't even know why the canonicity between the two works is being questioned.

They live on the same planet. And in DB we have some gags like this.

Bro 💀
Difference between physics. Arale was in the DBS world, hence her Toon Force would be rather weak.
Dude, why was this open?

Anyway, Dr.Slump and Dragon Ball not only take place in the same universe, but on the same planet.

In canonical maps, games and even games show Dr.Slump's island in the same world as Dragon Ball.

Nor is it simply a "crossover", since they live in the same world and the events are canonical. Since Goku met Arale in the original DB and recognized her in Super.

We even scaled both universes, with Arale with Beerus (the 2-C) as well as Beerus having resistance to toon force because of Arale.

Seriously, regardless of whether it is outilier or not, whether it is valid or not. I don't even know why the canonicity between the two works is being questioned.
Same planet =/= same dimension. It's quite obvious Dr. Slump takes place in a different dimension.
They live on the same planet. And in DB we have some gags like this.
Would that prove anything though? Dragon Ball is actually a serious series compared to Dr. Slump; just because it broke a picture or something doesn't mean it can be applicable to have the same physics. Toriyama probably just drew that for fun, nothing really impressive about that.

Same planet =/= same dimension. It's quite obvious Dr. Slump takes place in a different dimension.
They live on the same planet and dimension.

Seriously, just read the manga and look at the canon maps.

Goku met Arale in the Dragon Ball manga during a serious arc, and he recognizes her in DBS. Akira always draws the Dragon ball map with Dr Slump's island.

They live in the same dimension/planet. And as I said, we've already scaled things from both verses when they meet.

Difference between physics. Arale was in the DBS world, hence her Toon Force would be rather weak.

Would that prove anything though? Dragon Ball is actually a serious series compared to Dr. Slump; just because it broke a picture or something doesn't mean it can be applicable to have the same physics. Toriyama probably just drew that for fun, nothing really impressive about that.
Arale and goku have the same laws of physics because they live in the same universe, it is ridiculous that they are in the same universe but have different laws of physics.

They live on the same planet and dimension.

Seriously, just read the manga and look at the canon maps.

Goku met Arale in the Dragon Ball manga during a serious arc, and he recognizes her in DBS. Akira always draws the Dragon ball map with Dr Slump's island.

They live in the same dimension/planet. And as I said, we've already scaled things from both verses when they meet.
There seem to be quite a lot of inconsistencies towards that. I'm gonna point out later; gotta go to class rn.

Sigh
Of course I had to be at work when this 💩 dropped
Give me three hours please

I’ll be on break by then and be sure to THOROUGHLY shut this down
I will wait for your comment before closing, as we have 2 admins rejecting (and me, lol) with some of the others called either being neutral (DDM) or plain not interested (damage)

Dr Slump and Dragon Ball exist in the same continuity, but with some things like the "4 billion kilometers Earth" and the gag nature of Dr Slump's world only being canon to the Dr Slump manga, it's simple to understand

And it never happen again, hence, it’s inconsistent.
presenting a better argument. Most of the people who say it is inconsistent here, including you, have not given any logical explanation. And you want to close the discussion by saying these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back