• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
It looks like it have a debate over who is the strongest gag characters, les't do this match to decide

Saitama is his last key
Arale in her first key, so she is just 4-A and everthing above is story locked, and Arale din't finish the story yet.
All Arale equipament get eaten by Kirby, so she can't use it
Plot Manipulation, Text Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Subjective Reality, Immersion, Dimensional Travel, Transmutation, Supernatural Luck, Probability Manipulation, Social Influencing, Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Regeneration (High-Mid) & Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, & 8), 4th Wall Breaking Is getting Powernulled by BB,
They start 1km away
Wins via anything, but mostly death or incapacitation, but Saitama can win via some sport or cooking, or anything else, but mosty winning via a battle is the better
Saitama is pissed of and Arale is normal
They know everthing about each other, up to volume 1 of they respective manga
They have the time to finish a manga to prepare
They fighting in Planet wisp
Goku is watching the fight, and other characters too, but they can't do anything
Speed equal

Votes:
Saitama solos fiction: AwkguyDB, ArmBill, JustANormalPerson01
Arale solos:
This video is so dumb:
66485843_422242421704521_5189649330679578624_n.jpg

Les't go 🔫😎

Last edited:
I don’t think the Saitama / OPM fan base are gonna consider a fun and games match worth there time to debate
Just saying it now

Saitama wins. One of Arale's weaknesses is shell never take a fight seriously & will purposely take hits.

I'm gonna ignore the 4th Wall abilities that weren't banned on Arale's page. They are hyperbole & outliers 😤.

Saitama wins. One of Arale's weaknesses is shell never take a fight seriously & will purposely take hits.
True. Does Saitama actually have a better AP?
I'm gonna ignore the 4th Wall abilities that weren't banned on Arale's page. They are hyperbole & outliers 😤.
What you talking about, I also banned 4th wall abilities.
Is not like i forgot or something.

Does she use in combat trought?
Depends on how you define combat
To Arale, she never perceives anything as active combats. Everything to her is a game and even active combat and battles are nothing more than child like games and light hearted playing to her

And when she’s “playing” a “game” with her opponent:

If her opponent starts the game first, then she’ll allow her opponent to make the first move and either tank it, dodge it or counteract it THEN she’ll respond by doing either the same thing they did, something similar to what they did or something greater than what they did
If she starts the game first however, then she can lead with literally any ability in her arsenal

And given Saitama’s tendency to never take fights seriously initially and allow his opponent to strike first……. Well Saitama is getting bodied

However given that for the sake of this match Saitama is pissed and will likely strike first. Assuming Arale doesn’t just counteract it with Teleportation, Precognition, or just general acrobatics and dodging then Saitama will get his punch in which will do little to nothing due to Elasticity/Body Control plus Toon Force keeping her together. And after Saitama has had his fun, Arale would just respond with just nuking the planet and making Saitama drift in the vacuum of space till he dies

This is assuming Saitama would even be able to hit Arale in the first place because using both characters most high end speed stats
Arale’s movement speed is in the millions of MFTL+ and her Combat Speed is in the Quadrillions of MFTL+, while Saitama’s speed stats Caps at the Billions of MFTL+. So Saitama can outspeed Arale in movement but he ain’t ever tagging her with a single punch

Yeah speed ain’t equalized chief

This is assuming Saitama would even be able to hit Arale in the first place because using both characters most high end speed stats
Arale’s movement speed is in the millions of MFTL+ and her Combat Speed is in the Quadrillions of MFTL+, while Saitama’s speed stats Caps at the Billions of MFTL+. So Saitama can outspeed Arale in movement but he ain’t ever tagging her with a single punch

Yeah speed ain’t equalized chief
What you mean, the speed equal and always as been.

Dunno lol 😂
I checked his AP Calc but I can’t translate what Joules means in Exatons atm cause I’m using my phone

I don’t see 4th wall awareness/breaking on your list of banned Hax lol 😂

Even if your recent edits that changes little to nothing lol 😂
Arale still has teleportation to actively troll Saitama whenever she wants and Saitama’s punches will do little when Arale can dull the force of his attacks with Body Control, Elasticity and Toon Force.
Plus Arale has Super Saiyan to multiply her stats by x50 so even if stats are equal now she can easily get the speed advanatage if she so chooses.
And nothing stops her from just Nuking the planet and letting Saitama die in space lol 😂 or just incapacitate him by holding him in place for 24 hours with Telekinesis

Plus Arale has Super Saiyan to multiply her stats by x50 so even if stats are equal now she can easily get the speed advanatage if she so chooses.
I mean, does her transformation have the same multiplyer trought? Is just looks like super sayian, don't exactly means it have the same power.

I mean, does her transformation have the same multiplyer trought? Is just looks like super sayian, don't exactly means it have the same power.
She Referenced the Dragon Ball Manga for it already so it’s fact plus they both literally occupy the same world. Why it would be the same transformation but not the same power would be quite outlandish.

Also told you this match would get no attention from OPM supporter lol once in Fun and Games
And even with all your restrictions it still seems like Arale claps hard lol 😂
She only needs to nuke the planet which given speed equal and the starting distance, she could easily do before Saitama gets there LOLOL

Also told you this match would get no attention from OPM supporter lol once in Fun and Games
And even with all your restrictions it still seems like Arale claps hard lol 😂
She only needs to nuke the planet which given speed equal and the starting distance, she could easily do before Saitama gets there LOLOL
Has been one day trought...

Well, how much restriction i have to give Arale to make this match fair?

Murata stated Saitama is a gag character like Arale, but he also stated Saitama is in another dimension compared to all characters in the manga (which is backed up by Fubuki saying he's ascended), therefore he should be at least 5D.

Also don't forget Murata didn't know who'd win, if Saitama or Goku, so Saitama should scale to all feats Goku had at the moment, even if they're from videogames. And Kid Goku in one videogame defeated Arale

Murata stated Saitama is a gag character like Arale, but he also stated Saitama is in another dimension compared to all characters in the manga (which is backed up by Fubuki saying he's ascended), therefore he should be at least 5D.

Also don't forget Murata didn't know who'd win, if Saitama or Goku, so Saitama should scale to all feats Goku had at the moment, even if they're from videogames. And Kid Goku in one videogame defeated Arale
Makes complete sense and sounds legit, ok gonna put you in the vote count.

what debate

arale stomps lol

anyone unironically saying Saitama is a gag character in 2023 should have their humans rights revoked

Back