• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another BIG CRT for Fairy Tail

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
The never ending story has been continued once again.

Mountain level
The previous ground for Mountain level+ Fairy Tail was Jellal's Sema which has been revised. The discussion hasn't been finished yet but the results varies in High 7-A (1.37GT) or 6-C (4.39GT), depending on which end should we use for the speed. This part is only to be discussed by the Calc Group Members.

Being an outlier for the Tartaros arc characters I think that using this to scale the characters for the final arc is the most correct way.

EDIT: Okay, apparently the discussion finished with the 7-B end being accepted. This'd scale to the mid tiers if it's scalable at all, which would downgrade Oracion Seis characters and people who isn't Mard Geer, Natsu with some transformations, etc.

But The Celestial Spirit King brings a feat that helps keeping the Mountain level for Tartaros characters.

Large Mountain level
Brandish's feat has been debunked to be hax rather than AP with the current method, not adressing the fact that Brandish isn't lifting the island but increasing the size of something beneath the island.

Island level
Captain Torch has said that the current calc about Natsu vaporizing Lake Scylliora has flaws so this rating is likely changing as well.

Edit: He has revised the feat here. The result is 1.7GT which is Large Mountain level.

Large Island level
Irene's Deus Sema has been revised and the results have been applied to the characters. This represents the end of Low 6-B characters.

Discussio

• Scaling the Spriggan 12 tier characters to Jellal's Sema. (Outdated)
  • Which end should be applied for Jellal's Sema. (7-B end accepted)
  • Discuss if the Spriggan 12 should scale to Mountain level (upscaling from Mard Geer) or to Large Mountain level (from Natsu's vaping feat assuming it's accepted).
Revisions to be applied

• Downgrade the Tartaros arc Top Tiers from Mountain level+ to Mountain level.
  • Revise the verse's Lifting Strength, upgrading those who scales to Natsu to Class M and downgrade the Class G.

Mitch silently did it after the angsizing formula was revised. The result is now 228GT and the Sub Rel is now MHS+ (Mach 6000).

Those profiles aren't Low 6-B anymore, apparently, so yeah, the God Tiers are at least High 6-C instead.

@Torch Okay.

The Lifting strength should be simple, we just need the calc members to decide on if (insert number)km/s should be used if it's day time.

Honestly since that's something for the wiki's ablation meteor calcs as a whole and not this FT calc specifically I think it could be a separate thread.

Looks like Tata isn't rejecting DontTalk's words but accepting the end. So this'd turn the Tartaros mid tier to 7-B.

Alright, I have a few issues with the current scaling that I would like to adress.

During the MPF event in the GMG arc, Makarov mentioned that Jura would be a good match for Gildarts , implying that they are equal.

He couldn't have meant Preskip Gildarts, since GIldarts left almost instantly after the 7 year gap.

This would mean that:

Patched Hades > base Hades = Tenrou LFDM Natsu >= Tenrou Gildarts = Jura = x791 Laxus = x791 Jellal.

Now this actually makes sense, since in Tenrou Laxus was only able to match Hades for a little while, and was ultimately weaker than him. Also he was definetly below Gildarts at that point.

After training for the GMG, Laxus grew to Tenrou Gildarts's level.

As for Natsu, there is no proof of his x791 LFDM being superior to his Tenrou LFDM. He even mentions himself in the battle against Max, that "I can't put out the power I did back then"

Of course, 2nd origin gave him a marginal boost afterwards, but there is nothing showing us that it is >= to his Tenrou Power.

This would mean that Tenrou Gildarts, LFDM Natsu and Hades should scale to Sema (a.k.a 7-B)

Why does this CRT need 6 different topics, to be honest? CRT, with this many topics tend to past 400 messages, earning at least one continuation thread, anyway; In fairy tail CRT, when the topics is this much, it takes around 3 threads to conclude.

I honestly think this CRT should be a discussion thread then we will vote on what was accepted or the topic should be shrink down to be more manageable.

@Elizhaa

I decided to bring this out right now, since we're about to go through a major revision anyways. This way, these topics get more attention and are less likely to be ignored.

Because having too many CRTs around is more of a mess. People might lose track of some comments done in X thread and referencing to them in Y with people don't understanding the origin.

Right now the topics are pretty much decided. The Spriggan should scale to Mountain level since Large Mountain level is hax and Sema is now City level, unless someone brings a feat above that.

The Large Island level topic was just to let people know about that. Some profiles have been updated already without this CRT being necessary.

What about Natsu's vaporizing a lake in his Fire Dragon King Mode (was it in that form) that need to get redone. Depending on its result, can't the Spriggans scale to it. Does they scale to it?

Calaca Vs said:
Because having too many CRTs around is more of a mess. People might lose track of some comments done in X thread and referencing to them in Y with people don't understanding the origin.
Right now the topics are pretty much decided. The Spriggan should scale to Mountain level since Large Mountain level is hax and Sema is now City level, unless someone brings a feat above that.

The Large Island level topic was just to let people know about that. Some profiles have been updated already without this CRT being necessary.
Calaca Vs, I mean it will be harder to do, hence why I wamt this thread to be a discussion thread.

Also, some topics will take less discussion to apply like this topic: Large Island level, which is straightforward. From what I saw from the other thread, it will take around 250 message to get a conclusion for a topic. It will a weird case to wait for a thread to concluded for all topics to add accepted change for topics.

We do have this discussion thread, Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5, also to keep members aware of CRT also

DragonEmperor23 said:
There's still Class M for the 100 Year Quest characters.
I don't think it work like this since the feat, Class K, is not really contradicted.

@Elizhaa

Basically the comments at the top. It's agreed that Jellals Sema would basically go right back to 7B and Alvarez arc would have them go back to 7A

Natsu's Class K is BoS basically. Natsu lifting Mercuphobia is a 100YQ feat. There's no contradiction, just power progress.

So if the downgrade accepted then rip Dimaria vs Mega Absol and Juvia vs Glaceon, at least Ultear vs Braixen still can be continue :v

DragonEmperor23 said:
I was responding to this comment. Just in case he thought everyone with Class M was going back to Class K.
I know I talking about original Fairy Tail, not Fairy Tail: The Hundred Year Quest. Sorry for not being specific enough.

Back