• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another BIG CRT for Fairy Tail

Well, was the FDKM Natsu or Base Natsu that one-shotted Ikusa Tsunagi? In fact, since Natsu is able to use his FDKM attacks in his base form, he should not have: "At least 7-A, High 7-A in FDKM and with FDKM attacks"?

Spriggans should scale to above Ikusa-Tsunagi, but once again, get the calc evaluated first

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
FDKM attacks imply that he is using FDKM, they're one and the same
I Don't so, Natsu has shown to use fdkm and fdk attack differently, he used an fdk spell on war god, while against Jacob he goes in fdkm to defeat him

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Well, was the FDKM Natsu or Base Natsu that one-shotted Ikusa Tsunagi? In fact, since Natsu is able to use his FDKM attacks in his base form, he should not have: "At least 7-A, High 7-A in FDKM and with FDKM attacks"?
Captain Torch said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Captain_Torch/Bluenote's_Gravity

Should've calced Bluenote's gravity power a while ago, but here we go.

I'm off to sleep
While I can agree with the topics. Rules are rules. The new discussion would be derailing from the OP. From Discussion Rules:

• Generally try to avoid derailing content revision discussion threads from the original topic, We cannot deal with too many different subjects at once, so it is usually better to start a new thread instead.
I would rather the new topics be their own CRT. Otherwise, from experience, this CRT would take much longer and necessitate additional CRTs for conclusion. This CRT already in the 200 message without being near conluded already.

If there is truly no better way of getting it then that's what we'll have to go with. Though if you used 2 pixels for one of those ordinary soldiers, wouldn't the result be halved? That seems a like a bad margin for error.

We do see Ikusa next to some buildings on the left panel here. Would that be useful?

I tried that, it resulted even lower than the eye scaling. There are also no good panels to find how big the city is sadly. There are multiple 1 px soldiers near him, so I think it should be fine. I do agree that it is kind of shaky though

So in other words in the majority of shots we have of him, he appears smaller than 2 km. I think maybe getting average out of the different sizes for him could give us an mid end estimate for his height, rather than going for the biggest result.

I think finding the middle end just makes sure that the calculation will be based on an inaccurate size.

We should pick one most reliable end. As for which one that is, is up to debate I suppose.

Okay, I get that.

Well, from my perspective we have 4 shots showing that Ikusa is a lot smaller than 2 km, and 1 shot putting him at 2 km.

@Damage Well, from my perspective we have a lot of inconsistent panels, and one panel the purpose of which is to show the size of Ikusa. I suppose we need opinions of other people, since we disagree

It is a panel that shows off the full body of Ikusa, yes, but thinking that the purpose of the panel is supposed to show the accurate size of Ikusa isn't an objective fact.

I never stated that it is a fact - just my point of view. This panel was the first time we saw the full body of the giant, and given that this is the most detailed panel, the central focus of which is Ikusa, I believe it is the most accurate one. But as I said, now it really depends on how other people view it.

I agree with Captain Torch, using the full body Image of Ikusa-Tsunagi makes more sense, and his head does reach the clouds which is consistent with the 2000 meter height he has

The clouds only formed due to the spell summoning Ikusa, so I'm not sure if that is a valid argument.

The full body image is fine; but I think trying to scale off of a single pixel is what is throwing it off; at least for me. The amount of accuracy you can get from it plummets pretty hard when you get down to that tiny scale. I can't even tell which pixel in particular is being used for the scaling.

I am with Torch's position for the size. Drawing to scale is difficult in general but in small frames like a manga panel, doing so for extremely large objects or creatures would result in just a large shape which makes it harder for a viewer/reader to understand what is happening or where Natsu is on Ikusa Tsunagi

This discussion has made me realize that Fairy Tail doesn't have official heights for any of its characters. Mashima hates us.

So the calc has been accepted by 1 Calc member and majority agrees with using the full body image, so maybe 1 or 2 more calc members and we would need to discuss scaling

Back