• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another BIG CRT for Fairy Tail

Yeah I agree with Calaca especially on the Jacob matter. His profile also needs to be adjusted, last I remember his BFR was apart of his justification which doesn't make sense since it's a hax.

I really question the reasoning of the Spriggans being above Mard because of that statement. As an Etherious, Mard uses Curse Power and not magic and mages can't sense Curse Power as seen with Gajeel vs Bloodman, even calling him fodder compared to the rest of the Spriggans because of this. Just in case anyone says that Mard has magic because he can use Telepathy magic, Bloodman also uses IDSM and still was still called fodder.

I agree that Spriggans >> Mard but using him as reasoning is wrong.

Did some of the main group felt the CSK power? He could be used in the reasoning instead of Mard.

BTW, where's the reasoning for E.N.D. and Dragonification Natsu being comparable to FDKM? Three keys with the same tier with such reasoning is kinda iffy.

What would the justification be for the Spriggan be then? Perhaps it's best not to scale them to Mard at all but rather other characters? I'd also like the bring up Lisana and Elfman scaling to Ajeel, since it was a 2 v 1 wouldn't Elfman and Lisana only scale to half of Ajeel's power separately?

I mean, they don't need to scale to half of his power unless they overpowered one of his attacks with combined force. If they defeated him one way or another, they should scale to him.

Brandish's power still left Natsu scared, to the point he considered using FDKM if they were to fight. Someone stated that it was the biggest power to date, which should include the CSK if some of them felt his power at all.

Dragonification comes from it being compared to E.N.D by Animus as he seemed to recognise who Natsu was from the mode. E.N.D. being comparable to FDKM, I have no idea. Possibly from Zeref having created one to kill him and the other being about to kill him. E.N.D. also off screened Dimaria about as easily as Natsu slapped Jacob.

Yeah, he did that but while FDKM one-shoted Jacob, we don't know if E.N.D. did the same to Dimaria.

True enough. A bit of wank, Brandish is far above anything they had seen before. They saw Acno, Igneel and a bunch of dragons before lol.

I forgot about those guys, Larcade and Zeref that is. Wouldn't Gildarts scale to the normal Spriggans since he says alive Serena would be a good match for him?

I find "At least 7-A" Spriggans reasonable when CSK in in the equation.

The High 6-C ain't changing but the 6-C is out and the High 7-A would scale to characters like Gildarts, Gajeel and possibly Larcade. But I'm not sure if Larcade scales. What's his reasoning?

He was stated to be the 3rd strongest Spriggan after Iren and August and potentially beat Acno. He is also the strongest Etherious bar END and the closest to actually reaching that level

Dimaria isn't comparable to August or Irene as Brandish directly states that no other mage can match them. Obviously aside from Erza and such characters. Devil Slayer Gray should scale to Invel, and Juvia should scale to base Gray since she can harm him.

Yeah, seems like all the Spriggan aside from August, Irene and possibly Larcade are going down to low end 7-A. Although I wouldn't take the part of Larcade being able to beat Acnologia seriously.

Larcade was stated to might take Acno down, but it might be due to his hax rather than his power.

Him being the strongest Etherious bar END should make him above Mard, which furthers my thoughts about Mountain level Spriggans. Of course Larcade should be far higher than the rest of them, but is there any evidence of his magic power being that above the rest of the Spriggan 12?

Larcade was stated to be stronger than normal spriggzns and that he, irene and august are "sprcial" among spriggans, so he should at least scale to August/Irene's human forms

What do we have to give them a human tier? They were scaling to Natsu's 24GT feat before.

I'm looking at Irene's melting feat in chapter 484, but I don't know how to find the distance. May you be able to give me a hand with that, Torch?

Want to keep my comments to a minimum, but I'll give a little idea on what I believe scaling should be

7-A: Mard Geer, DF Natsu, CSK, Maybe Devil Slayer Gray

Likely 7-A: Lucy, Elfman, Lisanna

At least 7-A: Spriggans, Base Natsu, Base Erza, Base Gajeel, etc.

High 7-A: FDKM Natsu, Laxus, Jellal, DF Gajeel, 2nd Curse Mark Gray, Strongest Armors Erza, Larcade, Base August, and Human Irene

At least High 7-A, likely higher: Gildarts

This is just my thoughts

That's why I kept Gray as a maybe, Devil Slayer Gray only did so well against Mard Geer cause if Devil Slaying Magic, not to mention he was equal to Base Natsu apparently, which doesn't make much sense, but it's really only after he gets a Demon Mark after Memento Mori that he is strong

Captain Torch said:
Devil Slayers should also most likely get resistance to curses, since Gray resisted Memento Mori
And he nulls end curse from lucy(when she was rewriting the end book)

Oh, hax. I see. Too bad.

I agree with Mitch's suggestion. It's what I thought they should be right now bars Gray. We should settle the Slayer Magic function before.

Also, did the fight against Mard happened during the 410-420? I'm gonna take a look.

Captain Torch said:
@Calaca
I'm afraid that her melting the area around is her reality warping powers, which makes it unquantifiable
Why woud it be her reality warping powers?

Back