• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anima: Beyond Discussion Thread

Fair enough. They can just drown people in Summons after all. Kinda forgot about Artifacts and all that stuff that also levels the playing field for them as well.

And sure. It might help me with my campaign to get some tips for house rules and such.

All right, if interested you can write me on discord (user's number on my profile), so I can sent you the invitation to the international group.

EDIT: My profile wasn't quite updated, but is changed now.

Just need to figure out how to contact someone on Discord. Been a year or two since I used that function.

Edit: Doesn't seem to work.

Welp, if you're having issues, you can just write you user's number and I'll sent the link although I do not remember the last time I look for someone on discord neither, but it shouldn't be that difficult.

An old promise of Carlos has been fulfilled, and Ilumina's official sheet is out. For those that do not remember, she and Araxiel, an Elhaym and a Lord of Darkness respectively, joined forces to kill the 5th Zemial Incarnation, and then they fall in love with each, reason why Azrael and Noah punished them.

By the way, due to the Covid's lockdown, Carlos decided to share official sheets of the npcs any week, NPCs that can be chosen through vote, we choses the 3 with more votes and then he choses one of them to create the sheet.

We already voted the first time, so the next saturday (if not before), he is going to post the sheet of either Kisidan, Matthew Gaul or Ghestalt Orbatos.

Here's the link so you can vote (If you're interested). There's a few rules than one most follow that I believe are written in the link, but basically there's few characters that you can't vote, including the ones I mentioned above (those are temporal). Voting is open until thusday, 12:00 Spain time.

Funny thing, Fiamma has 4 or 5 traits of Gnosis 35 beings, but he would only have "high gnosis" by WoG, while Othinus would have 35 and has 3, or 4 at most. Also, does the verse have anything tier 1?

With what I've heard Othinus is more of having Gn 50, it can do a bunch of stuff but with 50% chances of succeed. According to Carlos, Accelerator in his "current state" has Gn 35.

Actually don't think he commented about that, if any sayians are natural in general. More examples of gnosis would be Chtutlhu having Gn 35, the gods whose name do not remember from Slayers having Gn 45: (it includes Phibrizzo), and Greater Deities from DnD having Gn 50.

By the way, next rounds of botes should be coming soon, did any of you voted? Doesn't need to, but I'm curious.

1st round was people just voting by his 3 favorite characters, then the 27 candidates with more votes were randomly put in groups of three, like you see above. However, this is 2nd week voting, the first week has a different voting method, and the winners were Kisidan, Gaul and Ghestalt, and now we just wait for Carlos to post the winner's sheet.

We have several people on a discord who can write in Spanish, so translation isn't really the issue. Although it may be here since there's a lot to actually translate.

Huh, in the old forum Carlos said that Eli + 7th Heaven vs Gaul + Arbiters was a 50/50 chances to win, when we read the Arbiter document we though that Arbiters had the advantage, but now that we can finally see Kisidan and can understand better the odds, guy has an AoE attack with +100 to attack, that potentially would kill most arbiters, and could survive due having high quality armors. And even the, I think Carlos do not considered Imperium's equipment, but I'm not sure.

3rd Round is Up, and this time we vote for the one character that can be voted for next votations and who is banned, between Gaul and Ghestalt.

And honestly, the winners of this round don't enthusiasm me that much why do people vote for the plot device!?.

According to Carlos, his appearance is like a mixture of Nyarlethotep with Evil Boo, it has a tentacle in its head vote Malachi by the way.

Three actually, then Carlos choses one of the three; then we vote what of then can be voted again and who is banned (unless Carlos decide to specifically ban one).

If I have to predict, I would say that the candidates would be Ghost Angel, LKS and Mazikeen; would be Ethel in the first set, but few people (including me) thinks her sheet most likely is going to appears in GoM2. Therés also few info about Amaterasu, with knowing his level, categories, that is some kind of "pseudo-protodeus" and 3 of his stats that is already enough info.

In the 2nd set most likely LKS, although I personally dislike it as he is just a "plot device"; also since it includes a bunch of rules and artifact, even if it wins Carlos most likely wouldn't choose him. If he doesn't win, then Malachi passes, no idea how Adam Warlock survived this much, he is just a strong guy without anything special, at most he uses artifacts.

3rd set is more tricky, but I see Mazikeen winning most of time, her sheet counts as 5.

I feel like I haven't seen all the lore on the Ghost Angel considering it's made it this far.

I remember seeing it as a thing that the Book of the Dead can make, but that's about it.

Currently the major project of Black Sun, an attemp to create an undead deity, its the reason why Desdemona left the organization. Is also possibly the one mentioned in the Poem of The Five.

Ok, this week's votes are done, and the winners are: Ghost Angel, LKS and The Dragon; Carlos will post the winner in few days. Also, additional rules: Barnabas bodyguards are banned now, and Gaul can be voted again (that means Ghestalt is banned now). New voting campaign starts monday (I think).

Meanwhile, here's the Kisidan's sheet translated to english. Also, take a look at Carlos reaction to the winners.

Carlos is not Amused

1st Round of the 3rd Week is out, you known the drill, vote for up to three different characters except for the winners of the last votation (You can now vote for Gaul if you wanr) nor the banned ones. The methodology is the same as the last campaign.

Now, shameless advertising, vote for initiative AST (Arbiter, Summoner, Technicist): arbiters have cool armors, powers, interesting background and can easy to use in role campaigns; we practically do not have Summoners or W. Summoners, and is possible that with their sheet WWE also have info of the creature they summon; and Technicist uses cool techniques.

Back