• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anima Sheet Generator: The Thread

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Welcome once again the Anima Sheet Generator thread, where your host here uses your likes and ideas to create playable sheets (or statblocks) for the Anima: Beyond Fantasy ttrpg and contribute to the community.

If you weren't in the previous thread, I'll be explain you briefery how this thread works here: You post a fictional character within this wiki and, as long it covers my requeriments, I'll proceed to create a statblock just as the one that appears in my drive collection.

DISCLAMER

Do not take my sheets interpretations to the most accurate to represent the character in question as, given the amount of customization the game possesses, there are several ways to create a faithful convertion of a character into an ABF sheet; for instance, one can take a fire wizard from some anime, and one interpretation may be a Wizard with fire magic, but another one may be a Mentalist (psychic) with access to pyrokynesis, or even a Technicist (ki master) with few ki techniques based in fire.

Furthermore, you may notice some characters that are rated lower in AP within the wiki possesses actually a higher game Level than characters with a higher AP. Let me start by saying that Level in Anima is not related to AP (or damage), but rather potential, skill and abilities, or overall, the level of threat.

RULES

1) The character that you commission must be within this wiki.

2) The tier of the character shall not exceed Tier 7. I, however, may be flexible, and you can try to convince me to create a sheet for a character whose tier does not exceed Tier 6.

3) Use characters from settings which technological level is not above Renaissance, this is mostly due the game not having modern weapons. You can, however, post characters from such advanced ages as long they do not really in such high technology.

4) Given that creating sheets requires some research from my part, do not commission characters from long running series. Several verses may qualify for this, but I state once and for all that I will not create characters from long runnning Shonen series, nor Marvel and DC (other comic companies can also qualify); as a general rule, any manga with +100 chapters may be rejected (I may be flexible however, and may allows secondary characters that did not have much appareances in the main serie).

5) Will not create anything so called smurf, limit to the 3rd Dimension.

6) Will not create characters from toddlers series, nor those that are pretty wacky (Looney Toons, Tom & Jerry, etc).

7) Will not create "customizable rpg characters"; with this I refer to characters that has not really an unique build and depends how the player customize them.

8) If the only available information of the character in within a blog in the wiki, is highly possible I reject him (really, ain't going to read an entire blog with screencaps).

9) Once the commission is fulfilled, you are unable to make another request until I tell you so. How much time? You may ask one or two month after you have your last request (it may vary depending of what I'm doing irl).

10) Also, I also have the freedom to reject any chaarcter, even if it does not violate the rules. Why? maybe is too memetic, I hate the character, perhaps it killed my gradma, too boring for my tastes.​

CONSIDERATIONS

1) If possible, I would like links to external indexing sites, such the character's own wiki or a RespectThread.

2) A difference from the previous thread, I create two types of sheets from which you may choose: Playable Characters & Creatures.

2a) Playable Characters with stick to characters creations as if I were a player and not a Game Master (GM), that means they will follow rules and will not have custom powers, instead I'll be buying abilities RaW (Although I can still take the freedom to choose the amount of initial attribute points) and makes them as an Anima non-human race if appropriated. In general, only humanoids fall in this category, such humans, elves, etc. I made this change to ensure that, in case one of you want to play such character, you may use the sheets with minimal intervention of the GM. I. e, Aliceliese, Captain Falcon, King Knight.

2b) Creatures will be created as if I were the GM. This has not changed from the previous thread, and such sheets will have custom powers as usual (if any). Monsters and demi-gods generally fall under this category. I. e, Anakaris, Meltin Love, Rathalos.

2c) It exists the probability that one character may fall under both categories, this may be the case with hybrid characters. In which case, you are free to choose in what category you want the sheet made. If you are unsure if a character may fall under both categories, worry not, I will tell you. I. e, Lady Dimitrescu, Nezuko Kamado (they are both created as Creatures here, but given they are basically mutated humans, they may as well be created as Playable Characters).

3) Although I'm the one that created the thread here, you are free to post your own creation.

ENTRIES

Going to write the entries here by order of commission. However, If you known a way to create a chart in OP (assuming is possible) I will thank you if you tell me so, so it can showed aesthetically pleasant.

Big Jack Horner: @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch (State: Done)
Gabimaru the Hollow: @Epiccheev (State: Done)
The Radiance: @deonment (State: Done)
Badd Virtus: @Expectro2000xxx (State: Done)
Sasaki Koujiro: @Noneless21 (State: Done)
Katsuya Serizawa: @edutyn (State: Done)
Zangief: @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch (State: Done)
Tanya von Degurechaff: @edutyn (State: Done)

Previous entries, and other works of mine, can be found here:
Antonius Exxet.

Last edited:
Nice, and to follow up on the previous thread, another hollow knight character, The Radiance
And yes I would like for this sheet to not be small sized as the previous hollow knight sheet was, thanks

The thread is back, noice.
I submit this ninja after @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch picks his character. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gabimaru_the_Hollow
Oh, I remember this one, read the manga long ago. I believe it could work. Seems pretty fitting for the system.
Nice, and to follow up on the previous thread, another hollow knight character, The Radiance
And yes I would like for this sheet to not be small sized as the previous hollow knight sheet was, thanks
So yet another Hollow Knight character. You know? I made Hornet some time ago if you're interested. It seems I can handle the Radiance, at least from a quick glance.
I nominate the Unbread Twins from Omori. Who are a group of two siblings who fight by creating various bread creatures to attack their foes.

here's another wiki for them for any additional research.

I'll pick a different character if this is too complicated or outside your interest.
Mmm, character seems just too simple? Most abilities are features from the game rather than abilities per se... plus, technically they are 2 character.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch Both biggest jerk and villain for the last year: Jack Horner.

This one should be the most normal between the request made here, as despite his strength, he does little fighting; have sense since he has too much money and grunts. Despite his category (Dark Paladin) relies little in Intimidation, people fear him more for the power he possesses, and neither he is a good leader (no one that manslaughter 10 of his fighters can be a good leader). However, that category is tought per se and can buy Trading at minimum price.

I chose the psycholocal immunity advantage to represent he being death inside hisindifference against mustly everything, as the advantage gives him a bonus to Composure to avoid his emotions being altered. Other advantages are just giving him knowledge in Occult (as aficionado to fairy tale artifacts) and Appraisal. Beyond that, is just artifacts, although unfortunately the devices' powers are kind of vague in the movie, so they don't do much.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch Both biggest jerk and villain for the last year: Jack Horner.

This one should be the most normal between the request made here, as despite his strength, he does little fighting; have sense since he has too much money and grunts. Despite his category (Dark Paladin) relies little in Intimidation, people fear him more for the power he possesses, and neither he is a good leader (no one that manslaughter 10 of his fighters can be a good leader). However, that category is tought per se and can buy Trading at minimum price.

I chose the psycholocal immunity advantage to represent he being death inside hisindifference against mustly everything, as the advantage gives him a bonus to Composure to avoid his emotions being altered. Other advantages are just giving him knowledge in Occult (as aficionado to fairy tale artifacts) and Appraisal. Beyond that, is just artifacts, although unfortunately the devices' powers are kind of vague in the movie, so they don't do much.
What a good boy he is 🥹🥹

Looks great man, thanks for doing another one of these!

I normally don't join this type of thing but suddenly wanted to give it a try with a character I have been thinking a bit these days.

Could you do a sheet with Badd Virtus? The due basically just appear in 2 volumes so the profile pretty much cover everything about him but since you also asked for info from other site here is his profile in the arifureta wiki. You can also ignore the abilities and artifacts of his second key since those were mass-produced artifacts that the protagonist group received in the last volume so they don't really are part of the character or reflect his actual skillset.

@Epiccheev Here is your ninja: Gabimaru the Hollow.

Now, this one was a lil' tricky, cuz as a ninja, the Shadow would have worked better for the typical ninja skills, however, Gabimaru uses too much ki abilities (not techs) and supernatural unarmed combat, so just as Shadow I wouldn't be able to cover several of his abilities.

Instead, I made him Technicist, not because of the amount of techs he uses (must ninpou of him are ranged or AoE attacks), but rather to cover his Nemesis abilities. The Nemesis is basically to cover his immortality: he does not possesses any special regeneration in the sheet, however, he ignores pretty much any injury that would not decapitate him or pierce his heart, making him equally difficult to kill as he had regeneration.

His fire manipulation is basically covered with elemental attack (attacking with a -10 penalty, but is not the big deal). As for his ninjutsu or martail arts, the main ones are Moai Thai, for people that punch too hard, and Rex Frame, that gave the user some armor and damage barrier, so it basically no sell to certain attacks granted they do not damage energy. The next important art was Hakyoukuken, that is basically for assassins (more damage and more lethality), and as for Sambo... well, it was the requeriment for Hakyoukuken, so it may not be that fitting for Gabimaru beyond more accurate attacks (other effects is halvng penalties for area, disarming and trapping maneuvers).

Finally, other Tao (the power, not the Class) abilities are easily replicated with Ki and Nemesis: he can detect ki as well as concealment (nemesis helps even more), immunity to certain levels of heat, does not get tired, improved resistances and reduces the incoming damage.

Now, he is not the best ninja: possesses a low level of Stealth for his level, still good, but other specialized classed of the same level or lower will be better, nor he is as fast; and neither uses weapons beyond his bare hands (not like he needs them at a mechanical level).

Guy seems to rely in futuristic technology tho.
Actually there relics

he has three main ones

A laser via Sparagmos

A zigzag laser which is Gangway

And a living organism that he uses as a net called Far caress

Look at the bottom of his page for an image gallery with explanations

It's more him relying on ancient artifacts than futuristic technology

However I understand if he's not usable

@deonment the light lady-bug: The Radiance.

Originally wanted to make her a Mentalist Warrior with the Light discipline, but given that the only Light power similar to her power set was the Lase Beam, I opted for make her a Warlock (or magic user); with magic also allows her to do one minor empathic and dream manip, so appropiated. Plus, psychic light does not damage energy.

With the attack with the swords it reminds me of the Seraphim Potestas, another light elemental that relies in attacking with several swords and flies around. Radiance's attack with the sword did not seems as versatil as the Seraphim, rather than attack several times it simple nuke an area with swords, so its only a ranged attack plus d10 attacks of the Seraphim is freaking expensive.

Ultimately, I added the description of The Infection, that is basically to a Supernatural Infection's from Anima (or a chimerizing effect). Legally, I did not pay for this power, as is one of these ability that can be performed by Gnosis alone, but I still left a description.

@deonment the light lady-bug: The Radiance.

Originally wanted to make her a Mentalist Warrior with the Light discipline, but given that the only Light power similar to her power set was the Lase Beam, I opted for make her a Warlock (or magic user); with magic also allows her to do one minor empathic and dream manip, so appropiated. Plus, psychic light does not damage energy.

With the attack with the swords it reminds me of the Seraphim Potestas, another light elemental that relies in attacking with several swords and flies around. Radiance's attack with the sword did not seems as versatil as the Seraphim, rather than attack several times it simple nuke an area with swords, so its only a ranged attack plus d10 attacks of the Seraphim is freaking expensive.

Ultimately, I added the description of The Infection, that is basically to a Supernatural Infection's from Anima (or a chimerizing effect). Legally, I did not pay for this power, as is one of these ability that can be performed by Gnosis alone, but I still left a description.
Nice job

Ah, technically all her stuff is based on manipulating and controlling essence, the stuff which makes up dreams, thoughts, and memories, and is noted to be a "light" in-universe, which is how she makes all her attacks

While this is missing some stuff, that is stuff that one would have to know the game and its lore, which I won't blame you for, as even I suffer while having to dig through it for CRTs

@Expectro2000xxx the bad and virtous: Badd Virtus. Sorry for the simple layout, but there's no pictures out there for this guy, nor much pictures that I can associate with him beyond some lake from his natal kingdom.

The guy was simple, I would have made him just a Warrior if it were for the fact he uses magic... although reading through both wiki pages, it seems that his magical abilities are extremely limited and mostly base his fighting style in using his magical scythe.

So, since I feel daring, I gave him some Warlock levels and made him use natural magic. Notice that natural magic is a theorem where one the environmental magic and does not limit to use magic paths nor develop path level or magic projection; the setback is that is not very good unless the character the character have great amounts of zeon and/or a high Power score. Given the guy does not use much magic, don't think that is a problem.

When gaining Weaponmaster levels, I improved his combat abilities, like attacking several times with reduced penalties, executing broad scythe attacks with also reduced penalties, and making him harder to disarm; he also can defend against fired projectiles (magic spells for instance) with no penalty, and with his Characteristic Technique, he may parry and absorb incoming spells even easier.

The rest is customizing Egxess, having few arbitrary limits so it cannot break the game.

@Noneless21 Sasaki Kojirou (yes, I'm stopping at getting ideas to introduce the sheets).

So... Kojirou... I planned in creating him long ago along the set of other RoR characters (suchLu Bu and Thor, as you can see in the drive), but I lost motivation to create him for some reason... and now I remember why.

You'll notice that a power that allows you foresee the movements of your enemy at the very beginning and with no known cost is something broken in Anima, or at least is just limited to creatures with elevated Gnosis (and yet with its limitations); so the only power that is similar to Sasaki's analytical prediction is the use of Eyes of Destiny and Rem: Eyes of Destiny. Nuff say, these abilities are a little underwhelming.

Eyes of Destiny allows you to adapt to the combat style of an opponent, obtaining a bonus to all opposing combat actions depending of how much time you keep fighting; the issue, besides that the ability being expensive (so I gave Sasaki a disadvantage to compensate), is that it takes around 1 minute to obtain a meaningfull bonus, and granted, the opponent is not holding back.

The other option, that may have been more accurate, is giving him a great value of Perception, as by Per 16, you basically detect evey individual not supernaturally concealed or with subterfuge abilities above the perceptive abilities of yours, at Per 18 one have radial vision, and at Per 20 you read the future. Yes, sounds more appropriated for Kojirou, but since I'm using PC human rules to create him and one cannot reach that value unless you are Lv 18 (negligecting the other attributes), that was out of my reach.

Anyway, getting Eyes of Destiny out of the way, I gave him Rem: Eyes of the Destiny: but aren't those abilites the same? Not quite, Rem allows to obtain a bonus against ki techniques if you pass a Notice check. With a Notice value of 280, is a guaranteed bonus of +50 against every Lv 1 tech, and at least a +25 against Lv 2 techs, is not necessary much, but the point of this build is to survive enough to gain a bonus granted by the Blood Legacy (Eyes of Destiny) so one gain a combat bonus.

Ah, as for Tsugame Gaeshi, he has Special Maneuver, that is a bonus to attack for free... although it only works once (it has sense, since once someone how the attack work, one most likely will not fall for it again). He also has improvised techniques for any desired bonus he would like to sum to Tsugame Gaeshi.

@Noneless21 Sasaki Kojirou (yes, I'm stopping at getting ideas to introduce the sheets).

So... Kojirou... I planned in creating him long ago along the set of other RoR characters (suchLu Bu and Thor, as you can see in the drive), but I lost motivation to create him for some reason... and now I remember why.

You'll notice that a power that allows you foresee the movements of your enemy at the very beginning and with no known cost is something broken in Anima, or at least is just limited to creatures with elevated Gnosis (and yet with its limitations); so the only power that is similar to Sasaki's analytical prediction is the use of Eyes of Destiny and Rem: Eyes of Destiny. Nuff say, these abilities are a little underwhelming.

Eyes of Destiny allows you to adapt to the combat style of an opponent, obtaining a bonus to all opposing combat actions depending of how much time you keep fighting; the issue, besides that the ability being expensive (so I gave Sasaki a disadvantage to compensate), is that it takes around 1 minute to obtain a meaningfull bonus, and granted, the opponent is not holding back.

The other option, that may have been more accurate, is giving him a great value of Perception, as by Per 16, you basically detect evey individual not supernaturally concealed or with subterfuge abilities above the perceptive abilities of yours, at Per 18 one have radial vision, and at Per 20 you read the future. Yes, sounds more appropriated for Kojirou, but since I'm using PC human rules to create him and one cannot reach that value unless you are Lv 18 (negligecting the other attributes), that was out of my reach.

Anyway, getting Eyes of Destiny out of the way, I gave him Rem: Eyes of the Destiny: but aren't those abilites the same? Not quite, Rem allows to obtain a bonus against ki techniques if you pass a Notice check. With a Notice value of 280, is a guaranteed bonus of +50 against every Lv 1 tech, and at least a +25 against Lv 2 techs, is not necessary much, but the point of this build is to survive enough to gain a bonus granted by the Blood Legacy (Eyes of Destiny) so one gain a combat bonus.

Ah, as for Tsugame Gaeshi, he has Special Maneuver, that is a bonus to attack for free... although it only works once (it has sense, since once someone how the attack work, one most likely will not fall for it again). He also has improvised techniques for any desired bonus he would like to sum to Tsugame Gaeshi.
Very nice, thanks!

@Shmeatywerbenmanjenson you can always try to request another character, not like I'm going to give you a penalty or anything.
Oh really?

Didn't wanna bother you about it

So characters with laser attacks are a no-go?

I have a less futuristic character though he is a robot, he's more of a human with metal arms and legs

Here he is

And if it needs to be fully organic then I have another character

Her

Let me know if either of these are acceptable and I'll fill you in on their abilities

Uff, seemly, he comes from a +250 chapter manga, definitively breaking the +100 chapter limit.

@Shmeatywerbenmanjenson here's your Megaman.

Quite simple as most powers relies in simply punching and moving fast, and one or two special abilites. The kiddo being a robot of ancient technology reminded me of the Lost Loggia from Anima, basically robots from the past (but Antonio, that means the verse use futuristic stuff... well yes, but actually no, as these robot's advanced weapons are simply powers of them, so it doesn't count), so it has similar powers of an Emeth (an basic Loggia golem).

@Shmeatywerbenmanjenson here's your Megaman.

Quite simple as most powers relies in simply punching and moving fast, and one or two special abilites. The kiddo being a robot of ancient technology reminded me of the Lost Loggia from Anima, basically robots from the past (but Antonio, that means the verse use futuristic stuff... well yes, but actually no, as these robot's advanced weapons are simply powers of them, so it doesn't count), so it has similar powers of an Emeth (an basic Loggia golem).
Wow this is great!

How'd you get all the info about him?

I'll be using this once I start leaning the basics of ANIMA

I made my own research, from this wiki and the character's verse wiki, and if lucky, from a respect thread. In this case, Reg had all the 3.

Well... Unfortunately nature decided to screw me over, and once again I have no internet connection (because my service provider can only get stuff done after 1/3 year).

So I'll pause the commission for the time being (you can still discuss here if you wish). Sorry for those that did not get their character done.

It was nice while it lasted. I'll tell you when I'm once again available.

Ok then, internet seems steady once again, perhaps it is a good time to resume this once again.

Given than nearly two months has passed since the last requests I will allow previous nominators to request a new character, but before anything.
Most chapters last about 3 to 7 minutes, but if not, my next choice is Dimple
It may sound arbitrary but... isn't there other less goofy character that you would like?

Back