• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anima Sheet Generator: The Thread

@edutyn Katsuya Serizawa.

Must say this guy is kind of a bare bones, like, he has no features beyond his powers (that aren't very variable by themselves).

So, basically I just needeed to worry about his powerset, that isn't much, basic telekinetic and energy attacks, so he has Psychokinesis and Energy disciplines, betwenn controlling matter and launching objects at great speed, to make energy based explosions. Because the guy thought isolating for 15 years was a good idea, he hardly has any notable skill developed, and because he works with spirits he developed the Occult skill.

Unfortunately, as a mentalist he has no way to exorcise spirits (that is a work for summoners and paladins), and worse yet, he is unable to affect spirits as a psychic (psychic abilites are unable to affect incorporeal entities in this game); but beyond that, his abilites seems covered.

A shame, is a great game, but due the complexity of the game, as well as language barrier, the verse barely gets any attention.

Also, when I tried to made some revisions they simply didn't get enough attention and so they died fast; as such, I lost the interest in creating more revisions (and not precisely agreeing with the current rating does not help either).

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch Зангиев. This is my 4th Warrior/Tao mixed class now, I'm starting to see pattern here.

Now the analysis: given that Gief's martial arts do not give any bonuses to attack/defense, once again needed to multiclass with Warrior. He is straight forward as he is a westler, and the westler MA in Anima are both Grappling and Pankatrion. Both are pretty similar here, no penalties when trying to trap and trip, and now he can attack while trapping someone with no penalty (when normally one would be trapped while trapping someone). The other martial art is Moai Thai, that as you would know if looked at this thread before, is the martial art for "punching hard" (needed that damage boost). The other is Kuan, because he has no mastery and we don't want a -80 penalty to defense, plus it cover his Banishing Flat ability. The last MA is Melkaiah, the advanced version of Grappling/Pankration, that basically make trapping someone easier, as well as the natural bonus to attack.

Finishing his combat style there are no other features, so took the freedom to gave him Tireless II, want that Fatigue Points to trap even more easily. Meanwhile, ki techs is the typical combat bonus/multiple attacks, and a technique that only works against trapped people. Is not mentioned in the sheet as its a maneuver, but when attacking someone trapped one can choose a bonus of +30 to the attack in excharge of realising the target after the attack, that is what most westlers uses.

As for skills, he know about animals (although unfortunately can't speak to animals), Russia, know about arts (apparently this guy is custured) and have some dancing moves (people wouldn't pay you for dancing, but is still entertainment).

For you to know, I'm still here if you have a request; my internet may not be great, but I can deliver some sheets, even if it takes more time than usual.

pssst.

psssssst.

Taskmaster without his optional equipment isn't that high-tech. He mostly carries around weapons that would be perfectly fit within a lower-tech setting. Bows and arrows, Swords, rope, batons, shields, stuff of that nature.

In case you wanted to do another 👉👈

As usual, you may choose someone else if your last nomination didn't follow the rules or was rejected.

Mmm, I may consider that kind of series as a long running serie (yes, SF may be older, but characters like Zangief hardly varied from game to game), and seeing the amount of content his page has... it intimidates me a little.

Her profile is kind of barebones (so are her RT and respective wiki), but I can handle her.

@edutyn Any resemblance to an old facist state is pure coincidence: Tanya von Degurechaff.

As I said, the info about this girl is lacking a little, so I have to make some jumps and "consult" authors. In principle is not that complicated, she is a mage equipped with a gun, when most of her spells are just AoE attacks, something that can be covered with most fire spells. To improve AoE attacks, she used metamagic that allows her to increase the AoE, pierce through armor and aim at vitals with greater ease. Other spells involve some healing, barriers, create sounds and send messages (useful to communicate in battle), as well as illusions and few barriers (added the magnetic shield, as it can be used against fire weapons).

The rest is supplied by special equippment, and even made a profile for the MKMO that is wanted to avoid (that is just an slightly modified Leo-pistol).

@edutyn Any resemblance to an old facist state is pure coincidence: Tanya von Degurechaff.

As I said, the info about this girl is lacking a little, so I have to make some jumps and "consult" authors. In principle is not that complicated, she is a mage equipped with a gun, when most of her spells are just AoE attacks, something that can be covered with most fire spells. To improve AoE attacks, she used metamagic that allows her to increase the AoE, pierce through armor and aim at vitals with greater ease. Other spells involve some healing, barriers, create sounds and send messages (useful to communicate in battle), as well as illusions and few barriers (added the magnetic shield, as it can be used against fire weapons).

The rest is supplied by special equippment, and even made a profile for the MKMO that is wanted to avoid (that is just an slightly modified Leo-pistol).
Thanks!

Back