• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anima: Beyond Discussion Thread

Alao, if interested about the system as well, ExRegnum is going to create a new tabletop game based in the same system (Kickstarter is expected to launch at February).

Also, the 22 of this month is going to be a Circle of Bards, and although most likely don't get a chance to ask, you could suggest me a question since I have nothing (at the time).

Would rather qualify it as hax considering that the action radious depedns of the amount of chaos in the environment, plus is also stated to be caused by manipulating gravity.

Not that it matter that much, if you still do not scale it to Queen Hydra you could notice is stronger than most wild animals and and elite soldiers from most countries; if you want to take its stats, it can easily destroy small trees and log walls in 2 strikes at most.

By the way Crinsom, you asked for the Discussion Thread and yet you ahben't commented... Not that I blame you, franchise is kinda death right now.

Hold a second, this is the discussion thread, guess I lost my time marking that one last text.

Although, in a one-one against the Hydra would lost most of the time, mostly cuz is incapable to damage energy and will suffer the effects of aoe attacks, the Hydra being capable ro make 2 + 7 attacks (due the multiple heads) and being a giant stone wall, so any non-aoe attack cause negligible damage.

Oh yeah, you're right, that's why I though it was strange. Now its possibilities are slightly higher. Men, its PER abilities sure sucks.

His official sheet is appears in the Perfect World Guide, and more about him is mentioned in Gaia II, but not much of what is in the game, aside from some minor trivia about the 4th Secret War (or Shadow War? Secret War sounds better).

It does tend to rely on its Aura of Distortion, which isn't exactly weak considering it has a 1/10 chance of completely messing up your character and the Twisted Spiral function is particularly evil, since it breaks weapons and does a lot of damage plus an auto-crit

Antoniofer said:
His official sheet is appears in the Perfect World Guide, and more about him is mentioned in Gaia II, but not much of what is in the game, aside from some minor trivia about the 4th Secret War (or Shadow War? Secret War sounds better).
Is there an english translation of the Perfect World guide?

The Perfect World Guide is in english, it was a reward of the KS. Is not difficult to find it in google if you look for it.

Oh, so you already got it.

No, there's nothing aside what is in Gaia II, GoM and the PWG; gotta wait for GoM2 then.

More than 6 years ago at least, the Bards are still active, and Carlos passes one time or another in Discord anytime there's a CoB. Few months ago, pictures from GoM2 were leaked, so at least someone is working on it. Carlos also said that he was going to public the Arbiters complement few months ago, but of course, nothing has happened yet.

The Orb by itself doesn't do anything, but since the chart also consider Summoning it would be around Rudra. The Dragon most likely around Elja and Nemesis, would put it If there was an clean official image of it (current profile image was just a prototype, and is currently Demeter's dragon).

Ok, here the V1.2, with few changes and addition, it may be the last one for a while until AS decide to post more artwork or give more info in the CoB cuz new content is unlikely.

AnimaPowerChartV1.2

All right, today's CoB is done, interesting information, more notable about mentioning Toul Rauko's leaders and describing three of the Demon Kings. Expect Core 2.0 for the next year although wouldn't be that surprising if nothing happens again.

Even more notable, AS posted the Albiters "Complement" (not really a complement, just a doc describing them, but have interesting information). Going to give you the link once the CoB is transcribed.

Sure it is, it was the most interesting CoB of the year actually, and we received "proper" content. Few things were slightly retconned tho, but we at least we known more Tol Rauko members outside of Malakias.

Mm, increasing ones gnosis is not something common (in general, if the creature have another form with more gnosis, its additional DPs are already taken into account. Also, not counting the spells that chimerize others, just the current creatures), although Dementia do not have any Gn 40 power aside of its immortality, in whose case it would have 250 DP - Immortality's Price additional to spend, or I think.

Is what I do not known, the sheet shows its powers within the real world, in such case, when entering the Wake, the only power that it have is its immortality, so I believe it have less than 250 DP free to buy few more; but maybe I'm missing something, would need to ask.

Except that he gains Gnosis 40

You're implying that we shouldn't give anyone the Gnosis abilities unless they demonstrate them, which basically never happens and negates the entire purpose of the standard abilities from it.

I mean, what I said that he, as far I known, he has less than 250 DP free, that it theorically use to buy abilities (any if these you listed); but I'm unsure if the sheet already consider than any of its currently brough powers.

Plus, remember that are abilities one can buy, either after chimerize or increasing its level and having Gn 25 or higher, is something that applies to custom pcs/npcs; the one already created (like Ergo or Rudra), have already "brought" their abilities, and can't obtain more (reason why if someone decrease the gnosis of other one, that one lost its powers, such the case of Ergo and Omega).

That's what I'm referring, aside of its immortality, it seems it did spend DP buying gnostic powers, in whose case, in theory it can buy less than 250 DP (whatever it would cost it to gain immortality, shouldn't be much) to spend in additional abilities.

Back