• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I was actually refering to what Zeta mentioned, although both of you have a point about Bahamut being multiple characters, with two of those being the Brood Bahamut and one being the primal.

I guess I kinda made the poor description since we do have some bosses that are not a single entity, but there would be some warrented confusion. Namely Shinryu and Omega, with the original iterations being dimension hoppers and all.

Not done with Stormblood yet, but these are some abilities to be added or revised

Marksmanship - Accurately hits imperials from a long distance using a blowgun, though I can't tell if the blowgun actually has a scope or its a game mechanic
Underwater Breathing - Gained the power to survive underwater. Not self sustenance since that's for space as well, and I think the moon in FFXIV has an atmosphere or something because Eorzeans can survive on it but not underwater. Or he can't survive underwater for other reasons idk
Stealth Mastery - Snuck behind an imperial and took him out
Retrocognition - Received a vision of Ishgardians killing a dragon, which happened close to 1000 years ago (need a scan of this).
Replacing Immortality Negation with Sealing - Via white auracite
Automatic Translation via Telepathy - The Echo "translates" by hearing the whispers of the soul
Dimensional Travel - Can traverse space-time to enter the aetherial sea where Hydaelyn is
Acrobatics - Jumps up a decent height

Resistances

Electricity
- Withstands the electricity coming from Nidhogg's eye, which made Alphinaud scream in pain. I remember that in Endwalker, a Garlean(?) said that electricity enough to stun Alphinaud and Alisaie wouldn't work on him
Possible Paralysis Inducement - Yugiri was stunned by Zenos' attack for longer than the WoL did, though I'm unsure if Yuigiri was really stunned for longer there or she just couldn't fight back because she was still hurt
Fire Manipulation - Can survive Ifrit and Ravana's fire attacks
Ice Manipulation - Withstood Ysayle's Diamond Dust. Does not get frozen from Hraesvelgr's attack which froze the arena he was on.
Possible removal of Absolute Zero because I'm not sure if this applies to an imitation of Shiva
Acid Manipulation - While shrunken, survives Cerberus' stomach acid

I also wanna know if an aetherial blade that destroys an Ascian like Nidhogg's eye would count as soul manipulation or NPI. When he killed Igeyorhm, it looks like she was being visible to Thordan who doesn't have the Echo, which means she might have taken on a physical form. But idk if this is the same as "directly destroying the soul"

Marksmanship - Accurately hits imperials from a long distance using a blowgun, though I can't tell if the blowgun actually has a scope or its a game mechanic
Underwater Breathing - Gained the power to survive underwater. Not self sustenance since that's for space as well, and I think the moon in FFXIV has an atmosphere or something because Eorzeans can survive on it but not underwater. Or he can't survive underwater for other reasons idk
Stealth Mastery - Snuck behind an imperial and took him out
Yeah these are fine. The Blowgun minigame should suffice enough for a baseline feat, at the very least.

As for Self-Sustenance, it should be labeled as Type 1 via the Kojin's Blessing. The reason why it's not labelled as Underwater breathing is because it's derivative from a blessing. He is not biologically capable of breathing underwater. Soroban explains that the blessing allows you to "breath underwater as one would on land". There's even a scene in Shadowbringers where he wakes up at the bottom of Ill Mheg's lake from a failed drowning that backs this. Honestly the only change it should have is it being Passive lol

And yes, the moon in XIV produces a hospitable environment that produces breathable conditions.

Stealth Mastery should already be on tbh. Most of Stormblood involved sabotage and instances of stealth minigames to avoid Garleans.
Retrocognition - Received a vision of Ishgardians killing a dragon, which happened close to 1000 years ago (need a scan of this).
This tracks for most of the entire game. He's also foreseen visions of the past even in different worlds, dimensions, and timelines. There's cutscene and dialogue evidence that the visions aren't exclusive to just his reality and/or space-time.
Replacing Immortality Negation with Sealing - Via white auracite
Sealing could be added, sure. But as for the Immortality negation removal, why? Creatures sealed in White Auracite have their essence shattered and ultimate die when that Auracite is shattered. That Ascian is dead-dead.
Yeah sure, that's also a feat. This is one of the three fundamental abilities that Echo users of capable of anyways.
Decent feat, although I don't know if this would count as Acrobatics as much as just... jumping really high from point A to point B with no obstacles. Although I could be wrong here.
So, this is not dimensional travel for narratively explained reasons, and is also tied to his BFR anyways. Look up the the questline leading up to the Aitiascope Dungeon from the Endwalker MSQ and your answer should be there.
Electricity - Withstands the electricity coming from Nidhogg's eye, which made Alphinaud scream in pain. I remember that in Endwalker, a Garlean(?) said that electricity enough to stun Alphinaud and Alisaie wouldn't work on him
So, shades/spirits/ghosts? (whatever you want to call them) of Lady Iceheart and Haurchefant's spirits are shown to help them in that cutscene, else Estinien would have very likely remained as Niddhog's vessel. As for that other portion I don't recall it specifically, a scan/cutscene/dialogue would be nice if you can grab it. Otherwise I can just sift for it if you have an expac of reference.
Possible Paralysis Inducement - Yugiri was stunned by Zenos' attack for longer than the WoL did, though I'm unsure if Yuigiri was really stunned for longer there or she just couldn't fight back because she was still hurt
This is very likely for cinematic effect, as evident by the ensuing cutscenes in that combat instance. Later context reveals that Zenos was said to be stronger than WoL in their first encounter anyways, and that very well includes Yugiri.
Fire Manipulation - Can survive Ifrit and Ravana's fire attacks
Yeah that's fine. We also do see him survive other instances of Fire Manip, such as Ser Charibert's AoE's.
Ice Manipulation - Withstood Ysayle's Diamond Dust. Does not get frozen from Hraesvelgr's attack which froze the arena he was on.
Possible removal of Absolute Zero because I'm not sure if this applies to an imitation of Shiva
Shiva's main attack is unironically called Absolute Zero, funnily enough. This is also fine since we see more potent versions of this later in the Shadowbringer Normal Raids. Technically yes for both? Resistance at the very least with the feats included and linked.
I had totally forgotten about this, for some reason.

Sealing could be added, sure. But as for the Immortality negation removal, why? Creatures sealed in White Auracite have their essence shattered and ultimate die when that Auracite is shattered. That Ascian is dead-dead.
Because that's destroying their soul, not directly removing their ability to possess others using their soul
So, shades/spirits/ghosts? (whatever you want to call them) of Lady Iceheart and Haurchefant's spirits are shown to help them in that cutscene, else Estinien would have very likely remained as Niddhog's vessel.
The resistance isn't from that, its from withstanding that much electricity without being paralyzed or knocked out

so don't you think an FFXIV Omega profile should be made
For the same reasons I dont think separate Gilgamesh profiles should be created for every Gilgamesh, no not at this moment. It would be wiser to create keys outlining the differences, much like how Naruto verse maintainers handle their pages. Do note that there are other Omega keys listed from other games on the profile-- a landmark change like this would affect the others and evolve into a Major CRT for numerous characters.

Last edited:
For the same reasons I dont think separate Gilgamesh profiles should be created for every Gilgamesh.
its even funnier because dissia outright confirms that xv gilgamesh is the same as the actual gilgamesh

As for whether or not we should treat the Omega in XIV the same as the Omega from the other games, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe the Omega questline confirms it, but as I've stated numerous times I haven't been able to touch the game in a while so I know nothing about what happens in it. The Omega in XIV is stated to have been created by a random species from the game, and at first seems to have been only capable of travelling through the planets of FFXIV before developing dimension-travelling powers and that's how it discovered the existence of Exdeath and Kefka.

its even funnier because dissia outright confirms that xv gilgamesh is the same as the actual gilgamesh
I want to add a Greg key, as a joke
As for whether or not we should treat the Omega in XIV the same as the Omega from the other games, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe the Omega questline confirms it, but as I've stated numerous times I haven't been able to touch the game in a while so I know nothing about what happens in it. The Omega in XIV is stated to have been created by a random species from the game, and at first seems to have been only capable of travelling through the planets of FFXIV before developing dimension-travelling powers and that's how it discovered the existence of Exdeath and Kefka.
Endwalker explains Omega's origins in much, much greater detail than in Stormblood and Shadowbringers. Shadowbringers also already confirms that Omega can travel through the Interdimensional Rift, which would also include Cross-Shard Travel. O11S also demonstrates that Omega uses many of the same moves and abilities, if not to a much greater extent than their FF5 Iteration.

I will say that Omeguard (FFIV: After The Years) is the one and only glaring ability missing from his profile. Should be added to his base FFV key, the same key used to traverse the Rift in Dawn of Souls + After The Years. Shinryu may have some things too since they share aliases as Rift-traveling gods, I'll let you guys know.

The only real changes I could see happening to Omega's XIV Key is including his abilities as seen in O11S in the Stormblood Raids. Of which already fall into the paradigm of busted concept lawhax magic; which is... already listed.

Last edited:
I don't think any of the other Omega iterations really go crazy with the evolution bit, though.
We only ever see it in O11S and especially in O12S. Omega across games is handled different in terms of direction and style. In FF10 I'm pretty sure Omega is a bioweapon instead of a machine.

Last edited:
tbh o11n and o12n are both kinda crazy on that. Literally being able to do what he did with adaptive evo is kinda nuts.

It's not even weaker than what it was before, either. It's about the same strength-ish.

Anyways back to XIV Bahamut. I do think we need a profile specifically for them. Their presence alone sorta kinda justifies an upgrade to all the other early XIV characters. We just need a calculation for it kinda tanking Bahamut's destruction.

Anyways back to XIV Bahamut. I do think we need a profile specifically for them. Their presence alone sorta kinda justifies an upgrade to all the other early XIV characters. We just need a calculation for it kinda tanking Bahamut's destruction.
I lack the up-front knowledge for this, sadly. Binding Coil is difficult to get invested into these days, especially since it isn't required content (yet).

tbh o11n and o12n are both kinda crazy on that. Literally being able to do what he did with adaptive evo is kinda nuts.

It's not even weaker than what it was before, either. It's about the same strength-ish.
What's crazier is that Omega could also have killed WoL and Cid after the events of O11N*. Had Alpha not been there to use talk-no-jutsu, the rift would have been reset and they would have actually died.

Last edited:
That's not after O11S, that's before the whole thing. And after O11N. O11S doesn't have extra story tied to it.

Also, honestly, no one scales to Calamity Bahamut until Stormblood afair except for maybe Louisoix's shields with Tupsimati (and even then, barely), and we know he knows he was no match for Bahamut, hence him becoming Phoenix. Straight up everyone who survived that day survived mostly because either Louisoix saved them or because Bahamut wasn't targeting them.

Last edited:
That's not after O11S, that's before the whole thing. And after O11N. O11S doesn't have extra story tied to it.
Right. Sorry I'm using the term O11S incorrectly here (I grinded the raid way back and it's all I ever call it now lol). I'll stick to O11N***.

The WoL defeats Bahamut Prime, the primal's soul, in the last turn of the raid. Unless we're arguing that he was weakened after the Calamity, I think everyone should scale to him.

Bahamut Prime is not as strong as Calamity Bahamut afair. Bahamut was in the middle of being healed, the entire point of the raid series was to stop Bahamut from returning to full power, and that worked.

Phoenix isn't even a good argument for it either because most of Phoenix's power was returned to the land after Louisoix thought he killed Bahamut. That's even how he got Tempered.

To be honest, I'd argue that Bahamut Prime isn't even as strong as Nidhogg's full power, considering you're stronger from the events of Heavensward and you STILL needed help and an amp to beat him.

Do note that Bahamut is also stronger than the combined might of the Twelve as well; evident by the fact he thwarted their effort to reseal him in another satellite.

Going off of that, wouldn't it be fair to say that Calamity Bahamut would have scaling that places them at Post-game Endwalker scaling (2-A)?

Correction here, this isn't the real twelve. In fact, this was said to be a Primal born from humanity's will to survive according to Nald'thal. Dynamis at it again babyyyy.

Last edited:
No, because the Twelve confirmed they didn't do anything about that at the start of the most recent alliance raid. Like, that was all just him becoming a Primal and thinking he had their support, he didn't actually have their support.

I wonder what else they’ll soft retcon in the future. That was the set precedent since 1.0.

Anyways, If there are scans needed I’d be happy to venture in-game and find the sauce. Just ping me here, and I’ll make screencaps of logs + scans/statements.

Last edited:
Actually, it's been established that it wasn't the real Twelve in the Coils' cutscenes as well.
I need to do Binding Coil.

Also Dynamis needs a elaboration on all characters capable of harnessing it (So far, Zenos, Derplander and the Ascians— the latter of whom don’t have approved pages yet)

Last edited:
For the same reasons I dont think separate Gilgamesh profiles should be created for every Gilgamesh, no not at this moment. It would be wiser to create keys outlining the differences, much like how Naruto verse maintainers handle their pages. Do note that there are other Omega keys listed from other games on the profile-- a landmark change like this would affect the others and evolve into a Major CRT for numerous characters.
I believe that's because almost all the Gilgameshes are the same, barring the one from FFXI (and I heard Type-0 but I can't verify that). The Omega profile does not have any keys for other games

Also @Zer00Negativo I don't think him knowing about different universes means he's the same as the one from FFV, there are other interdimensional Omegas that visit different universes as well

Also @Zer00Negativo I don't think him knowing about different universes means he's the same as the one from FFV, there are other interdimensional Omegas that visit different universes as well
I've already explained this in great detail in the most recent match thread that this was pushed in.

FFV Omega serves as a blueprint for all other shades of Omega across the franchise, with a lone few being an exception. Not all of them are a literally the same Omega. The abilities of FFV Omega are retained across most shades/reflections of Omega; whether it's to a lesser or much greater extent than their original, despite being a superboss.

Last edited:
I've already explained this in great detail in the most recent match thread that this was pushed in.

FFV Omega serves as a blueprint for all other shades of Omega across the franchise, with a lone few being an exception. Not all of them are a literally the same Omega. The abilities of FFV Omega are retained across most shades/reflections of Omega; whether it's to a lesser or much greater extent than their original, despite being a superboss.
The FFXIV does not have all the same abilities though. Stuff for magic like matter manipulation, subjective reality and conceptual manipulation is for FF1-6, Type-0 and FF13 as of now. His Delta Attack in XIV doesn't petrify, he has his own AP scaling as well. There's no reason at all for XIV's Omega to be in the same profile, I don't know a single other profile on here where we combine very different characters because they have a small handful of similar abilities that also come from different moves that work differently

We also have different profiles for the other Omegas in the Franchise, like FF7's and FFXV

Last edited:
The FFXIV does not have all the same abilities though. Stuff for magic like matter manipulation, subjective reality and conceptual manipulation is for FF1-6, Type-0 and FF13 as of now.
We also have different profiles for the other Omegas in the Franchise, like FF7's and FFXV
You're actually, blatantly wrong here, and evidently sourcing information from profiles alone. Omega had two tasks in XIV by which he was created for: To slay Midgardsormr, and was obsessed with "finding the mightiest being in creation" and "perfect specimen" to base his creations on.

XIV Omega has those abilities and to a much greater degree; evident enough by it's feats within the Interdimensional Rift throughout the entirety of the Omegascape raid questline. He also possesses 'battle data' from the dimensions he's traveled to, which has been narratively implied and hinted to be other games in the franchise. Omega was also capable of creating conceptual beings such as an improved Chaos, and creating improved versions of high tiers such as Exdeath that scale to a Post-Stormblood WoL. This is because he's traveled beyond the rift and to other games, evident by when he replicated bosses and their data from both FF1, FF5, FF6, and their respective settings-- such as the Interdimensional Castle (FF5), Chaos Shrine (FF1) and the World of Ruin (FF6). It is also implied that he made cross-game entities fight one another as well, and has even categorized them by dimension. To that end, Omega is capable of creating entire dimensions within 'egg-shaped objects' that are stated to house entirely different worlds. Similarly, he's also able to erase the worlds within these egg-shaped objects with relative ease, as well as the domain he has created within the rift.

Omega has also created beings within the Rift, whos existence isn't isolated exclusively to it. Another instance of this occurring is when Alte Roite, a boss from Bartz' world, was roaming above the portal to Omega's domain within the Rift. Midgardsormr explains this by stating Omega is capable of "weaving aether to life", and stated that his creations become corporeal threats. Omega is also capable of isolating his creations to the Rift, referring to such under the term "existential authorization"-- which would logistically extent to both an abstract and conceptual level thanks to the Chaos feat-- and the set precedents for the verse. Omega has also threatened to erase both the Warrior of Light, Cid, Biggs, and Wedge had they not 'consented' to his experiments; before being allowed to enter his domain from the "Rift between Dimensions". He has has also granted Existential Authorization to the WoL and his party specifically. This effectively implies he's capable EE'ing other creatures within his domain that are not of his creation, including a Post-Stormblood WoL, by casting them to the Void, and revoking Existential Authorization within, and outside of his domain in the Rift. Even Omega states that they 'perished' once cast to the void, although they were saved by Alpha. This is the same 2-A WoL who had already defeated a Shinryu-formed Zenos.

In other instances of Omegascape, Omega is also capable of changing his created dimensions within the rift in an instant-- being able to "alter the world to reflect a recorded memory". He is also referred to as a "master of the rift" in XIV; and is able to alter, and control it to his will-- to the extent of creating, simulating, and and erasing entire worlds and dimensions within his domain. Within his domain of the Interdimensional Rift, he's seemingly omnipresent OR able to project himself to an extent from within his domain and outside of it, yet this has only been seen within the Rift. (This could alternatively be Avatar Creation, seeing as he's in the form of a Level Checker for most of his interactions with WoL and Cid) Please don't extrapolate this into me saying "every omega is omnipresent in the rift!" this only really applies to XIV Omega, if this is even a meritable feat for Omnipresence. Another example of this occurring is when Omega had nearly cast out both Cid and WoL to the void of the rift. I will say that this material would warrant different key on his profile (or different profile altogether), amongst other things such as his adaptive evolution & duplication from O12N.

Something else to note, it was surmised by Cid, and supported by Midgardsormr, that Omega was capable of creating an enemy mightier than Shinryu. Which would have resulted in another calamity in the Source.

As for Omega in general, he is also repeatedly, consistently stated across mainline games that Omega has the ability to grow and evolve; coinciding with its' also reoccurring ability to traverse the Interdimensional Rift i,e, to other dimensions, and in some cases the games of other worlds in the franchise. This is the only logical explanation that accounts for his change in art direction, style, and lore across games. The only point of contention against this is the fact that his origins widely differ across the franchise, and that the legend of his creation is attributed to many different sources. The most consistent lore statement is that Omega is a weapon designed to destroy gods, and is described in Dissidia as:

"A soulless entity from a far away sky. Created by an ancient civilization as a machine capable of utter destruction, no one is certain for what purpose it was built. One source suggests it was created to eliminate some other massive power. With its creators long gone, it traverses dimensions, aiming only to complete its objective."

( Additionally, the existence of the Interdimensional Rift across the franchise has been stated to link worlds, dimensions, and even other games. Gilgamesh in XIV is already confirmed to arrive in Eorzea after the Dissida Conflict. This is the other notable instance of cross-game travel and is considered canon to XIV. The Rift has also been implied to contain an infinite number of universes, repeatedly across games, in the franchise. And since XIV's rift is confirmed to in fact be linked to other games anyways, there's nothing to suggest that he doesn't possess his own battle data from his FFV iteration-- alongside having visited and recorded battle data from Bartz' world in particular. )

In context to the franchise, there are a lone few Omega that are fundamentally different from, or explicitly not the reoccurring Superboss Omega. An example of this being Omega Weapon, who is factually not even Omega at all.

Omega's Weapon's origins in FF7 are foundationally associated with the Life Stream, and hardly shares any canonical or implicative connection; let alone similar ability. In context; Omega Weapon is related to Emerald Weapon, Diamond Weapon, Ruby Weapon-- and the other Guardians that the Life Stream of the planet created in order to combat the threat of Sephiroth, and to reset life on the planet.
His Delta Attack in XIV doesn't petrify, he has his own AP scaling as well.
He still has 2-A scaling in XIV, it's just on the higher echelon of 2-A. It really isn't that broad of a difference beyond feats cementing his scaling, and additional abilities from his XIV iteration. And in context to scaling from FFV, Omega is 2-A-- scaling higher than Neo Exdeath.

I don't get what point you're trying to make here beyond some what-aboutisms and some gripe on how profiles are structured on the site. I've done all I can to explain here and in the other thread, especially with the sources suggesting retention of abilities from FFV for FFXIV Omega.
There's no reason at all for XIV's Omega to be in the same profile, I don't know a single other profile on here where we combine very different characters because they have a small handful of similar abilities that also come from different moves that work differently
That's because character keys exist on profiles. I'm effectively suggesting to add these additions under a separate key, with "all previous plus--" for XIV Omega specifically. There are numerous characters on this wiki that follow the same procedure, an example being Megaman X, and the general page for Gilgamesh-- who also has XIV Keys with higher AP already noted under the same exact tier.

And also because Omega's page appears outdated as is, with several missing feats and abilities. It needs some polish, for sure.

Verse maintainers can go about it either way-- logistically it's probably wiser to add an additional key for XIV; since they are shown to, and evidently retain the abilities from FFV + evidence suggesting and implying so with the 'battle data across worlds' statements made and feats. This would ultimately come down to a vote for approval in the end. The evidence is very much there.

Last edited:
Ok first of all, him having subjective reality and conceptual manipulation is for totally different reasons. The subjective reality you mentioned is not the same as the ones characters from FFIV have, same for the conceptual manipulation, XIV's one is creating abstracts, not changing the concept of space and time

I think you are wasting your time explaining too much because your paragraph about how he has BFR and existence erasure is completely irrelevant here, I did not mention anything about them. Those abilities are similar but still not enough to justify them sharing a profile

I never denied that the Rift in XIV connected the universe to other FF games but this is evidence that other Omegas can evolve and change. There is no confirmation XIV and V's Omega are the same, everything you posted is supporting evidence, which is not a confirmation

What I mentioned is not "whataboutism", its just a site standard. You only proved that Omega's abilities and feats are different from the one in V. The Gilgamesh profile has different keys for different games because they are the same person, and the Mega Man X profile should be split if they are different enough

Ok first of all, him having subjective reality and conceptual manipulation is for totally different reasons. The subjective reality you mentioned is not the same as the ones characters from FFIV have, same for the conceptual manipulation.
It doesn't need to be the same, and this doesn't disprove the fact that he still retains these. The Chaos seen in Omegascape is explicitly a created. enhanced Chaos from FF1; as is the case with other beings such as Kefka, Exdeath, as a result of his travels across the rift to other games. Being able to the greatly enhance the aforementioned high-tiers to even higher 2-A scaling speaks for itself; alongside the AP scaling that is required to harness the Rift for these feats to be remotely accomplishable in the first place. Creating, altering, and enhancing beings like Chaos and Exdeath fall within the same boundaries of Conceptual Manipulation (with having statements of Chaos being the concept in and of itself) and is absolutely the case for Abstract to a similar extent. This is in context to the entirety of what I've shared regarding what Omega was capable of in the Rift. There is enough narrative and consistently connected evidence for this to be considered true.
I think you are wasting your time explaining too much because your paragraph about how he has BFR and existence erasure is completely irrelevant here, I did not mention anything about them. Those abilities are similar but still not enough to justify them sharing a profile
Why are you Straw-manning me? This is a discussion thread designed for this sort of talk. The purpose of the comment was to give you and others a better understanding of the character, related origins, clear misconceptions, discuss connected and common aspects of the character (such as it's connection to the rift and shinryu), and to also address your concessions for a discussion made in an earlier thread from a few days ago on this matter. If I slighted you with my response then I apologize.
I never denied that the Rift in XIV connected the universe to other FF games but this is evidence that other Omegas can evolve and change.
I never implied you denied anything relating to the Rift at all. In fact that was never remotely the reason why I shared the information/scans on a very fundamentally related topic for XIV Omega.

Tangentially related to this, It's also important to note that FF1 through FF6 share a same universe, which was also agreed upon in revisions here. This would also reasonably connect the appearances of Omega, Shinryu, and Gilgamesh in the GBA/PSP Remakes of the classic games-- and subsequently confirm the presence of an interwoven game-connected rift amongst those titles, XII, XIV, and Dissidia.
You only proved that Omega's abilities and feats are different from the one in V.
This is a very hasty generalization.

TL;DR, FFXIV Omega retains a majority of what FFV Omega has anyways, with supporting evidence linked backing that they retain abilities in the form of 'battle data' cumulated from visiting other games by traversing the Interdimensional Rift. Which, again, is constantly supported from a narrative point in the Omegascape questline, Omega possesses "clearly documented records" of every being shown in Omegascape, including Kefka and his rise to power according, to Nero-- also evident by the raids in O11N, O12N and the connecting scans/material that I've provided-- and even implicating itself narratively as being the case. XIV Omega is also capable of traversing the rift to classic games across the franchise, and able to create enhanced 2-A versions of Exdeath, Kefka, and Chaos as per Stormblood scaling. In short:

Enhanced Kefka, Enhanced Exdeath, Enhanced Chaos < Post-Stormblood Warrior of Light < O11N & O12N Omega ( Without Alpha's instrumental help of preventing the WoL from being EE'd on two occassions + Midgardsormr's rift-tearing intervention, it's subject to scrutiny whether WoL would have been able to succeed against a rift-controlling Omega at all. He was helpless to do anything on very noteable occassions on his own. )

Now back to here. Thus far you've sourced profiles that you clearly have no understanding of for the both sake of argument and out of context conjecture. At this point it just feels like you're dismissing this with anecdotal evidence, circular reasoning, and nothing else if I'm being blunt. You still haven't presented an argument on why FFXIV Omega doesn't retain his FFV abilities under everything I've provided. The burden of proof is really on you in this case; there's nothing more I can provide at the moment beyond what I already have.

Last edited:
Back