• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I also started on the sandboxes for Physiology Pages for Voidsent and the other badies (spoiler cover and links do not mesh). Please suggest abilities for each.

Spoilers starting for post-HW content in the Voidsent page and Shadowbringers for the other one.

To be fair, the Warrior of Light also has their own accelerated development as well which is still kinda nutty in its own right. That plus emotional amps they can get.

It is really funny that both Omega and the Red Girl tried to reactive evo to the WoL only for both to get btfo. But yeah, there is no resistance to that.

I also started on the sandboxes for Physiology Pages for Voidsent and the other badies (spoiler cover and links do not mesh). Please suggest abilities for each.

Spoilers starting for post-HW content in the Voidsent page and Shadowbringers for the other one.
I goofed on the second link. Here is the real one. Still don't look at it if you haven't played SB or accidentally spoiled yourself beforehand.

A few small things I thought about post-HW (goated final boss btw):

1. Should the WoL get a HW key that mostly just removes anything granted by Hydaelyn's blessing? Should they also have a limited resistance to power null just by virtue of regaining that blessing through sheer will after Midgardsormr removed it from them?
2. Is Thordan hallucinating the WoL as an Ascian after you beat him some kind of fear/perception hax?
3. Idk if these PvP abilities have been indexed yet, but they seem useful.

1. I'm kinda eh on that one mostly due to the fact that it wouldn't really remove much that I could remember, at least not in regards to abilities, since the Echo and whatever that adds is still there and the Blessing of Light just kinda at this point ended up being a big bludgeoning stick (at least as far as I can remember). Possibly a limited resistance to power null could be added, yeah.

2. It's not really a hax. He's just scared because you beat him up.

3. I also don't know if they've been indexed tbh.

1. I'm an idiot because I'm pretty sure WoL has a HW key regardless. Should it just be updated to remove stuff we know to be exclusive to the blessing of light (like blessed and forcefield creation)?

2. Fair enough, though I think hallucinating someone out of sheer terror probably goes beyond what beating the shit out of them could accomplish.

image.png

Hm.

About the hallucinating out of sheer terror... Thordan was dying, probably got himself just that scared. It was not something the Warrior of Light could really do to people due to some sort of ability.

Also oh boy, I can't wait till you get to see some stuff about the soul later. Aether and Dynamis are unironically two of the most UES-shaped things I've ever seen.

Yeah, a lot of FF pages are outdated and messed up since they directly scale to Gilgamesh, who was updated as of "recent".

Back