• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analyzing Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know KS can interfere with what the Almighty sees. Yhwach has to see something to understand it via his own words, so KS interfered with that.

KS can't be removed via Aizen's words in the SS Arc, it lies within.

It's likely that Yhwach just didn't know he was under KS. He knew he was under Ichimonji and Shirafude since it just happened (thus it removed that), but he probably didn't know he was under KS to remove it until it was too late at the end.

We're basically entering headcanon territory here due to the how much of this was unexplained, we're probably going to have to boil down onto which makes the most sense.

Soul King Yhwach > Mimihagi Yhwach > Almighty Yhwach > Ichibei >> Yhwach

I didn't said Aizen was stronger than Yhwach. I said by feats Aizen > Ichibei because he lasted longer and was able to use his power on Yhwach while Ichibei failed againts a weaker Yhwach.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
It's The Almighty, he sees countless amounts of futures so he'd be able to see a future where he avoids it. Now if it ****** him over before he had the Almighty like Aizen did then yeah it'd effect him.
That's the thing, ichigo noted it a similar feeling from when Aizen fought the captains in FKT. Aizen had already used KS on them years before Ichigo were born. Thus it implies Aizen simply reactivated KS from when he used it on him back in the SS invasion.

By the way we might get a shit ton of more information about The Almighty and other abilites in the new book Kubo is making. It's gonna be 2 volumes, 700 pages of art and 500 pages of text/specifications.

TheFinalOrder said:
Also, seeing the future doesn't matter. In what future would Yhwach know when Aizen uses KS?
damn now that is something to think about lol since you actually cant see his sword and dont know when he is using it. Something to take into consideration. Bruh this totally because of the same reason why he cant effec Madara's limbo

AppleLord said:
Soul King Yhwach > Mimihagi Yhwach > Almighty Yhwach > Ichibei >> Yhwach
I didn't said Aizen was stronger than Yhwach. I said by feats Aizen > Ichibei because he lasted longer and was able to use his power on Yhwach while Ichibei failed againts a weaker Yhwach.
Yet, it doesn't matter. I'm not talking about Aizen vs Ichibe. I was talking about their respective hax as it relates to the Almighty. The respective versions of Yhwach has little to do with it, but if you want to argue the Reiatsu Law...

• Ichibe >= Yhwach
  • SK Yhwach > Aizen

By the way we might get a shit ton of more information about The Almighty and other abilites in the new book Kubo is making. It's gonna be 2 volumes, 700 pages of art and 500 pages of text/specifications.
I thought it was only an artbook?

Bleach JET will be a box set. Two volumes, hard covers. One is 700 pages of new, unreleased and old art. The other is 500 pages of texts and stuff.

So you could pray for like Aizen's Bankai being revealed with a page explaining what it is and does and such. That's the best outcome.

Back to the matter at hand. I understand that Ichibei did Yhwach in before he activated Almighty, but my point is that Yhwach knew Ichibei did that. Thus Yhwach could remove it with Almighty. Since Almight is based on seeing to know, Yhwach saw Ichimonji and Shirafude. Aizen used and placed KS on Yhwach before Yhwach had Almighty and Yhwach probably didn't know he was under it. Thus Yhwach did not "see" and did not "know" to be able to remove it.

Yhwach has to know to be immune. If he does not know then he has to see to be immune. He did not see KS after using Almighty until the end. He did not know he was under KS until the end.

Isn't it like...$160 though?

Also, the Ichibe and Yhwach thing only makes sense if he's resistsnt to Ichibe's abilities. Otherwise, knowing is irrelevant considering he shouldn't have remembered himself nor tanked the following attack while being "ant" level...

Says $145 for me, don't have to pay Japan's taxes.

He doesn't have to be initially resistant to Ichibei's for it to make sense. Knowing is relevant to become immune and nothing says Yhwach shouldn't have remembered. It's only that he was given the power of an ant, nothing about memory being changed to an ant.

Not quite. Aizen doesn't telegraph when he uses it. And because it's not physical, all Yhwach would see is Aizen standing standing there.

It becomes a Shinji situation...

Aizen: "When were you under the impression I wasn't using KS?!"

What I mean is that he sees the situation at hand and reacts to it,seeing a future where he is under the influence of the ability (We see that he sees the future from a third person perspective) and something telling like Aizen's KS banter he loves doing would give it away

TheFinalOrder said:

Also, the Ichibe and Yhwach thing only makes sense if he's resistsnt to Ichibe's abilities. Otherwise, knowing is irrelevant considering he shouldn't have remembered himself nor tanked the following attack while being "ant" level...
@TheFinalOrder you just have to come and ruin this thread already established that Yhwach could nullify everything. We were just getting to the point were Yhwach can nullify the Living Tribunal's judgement.

Kaybanks said:
TheFinalOrder said:

@TheFinalOrder you just have to come and ruin this thread already established that Yhwach could nullify everything. We were just getting to the point were Yhwach can nullify the Living Tribunal's judgement.
Suck a Lemon! >:[

Hst master said:
Not quite. Aizen doesn't telegraph when he uses it. And because it's not physical, all Yhwach would see is Aizen standing standing there.
It becomes a Shinji situation...

Aizen: "When were you under the impression I wasn't using KS?!"
What I mean is that he sees the situation at hand and reacts to it,seeing a future where he is under the influence of the ability (We see that he sees the future from a third person perspective) and something telling like Aizen's KS banter he loves doing would give it away
Clearly it didn't as Aizen used KS while talking to Yhwach in tge chair...

Basically, your argument here relies on Yhwach "realizing" he's in KS. His statement upon ressurecting implies he's ****** whether he realizes it or not.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Says $145 for me, don't have to pay Japan's taxes.
He doesn't have to be initially resistant to Ichibei's for it to make sense. Knowing is relevant to become immune and nothing says Yhwach shouldn't have remembered. It's only that he was given the power of an ant, nothing about memory being changed to an ant.
Well, not a bad price. Any info on when a dual english release or something?

That makes no sense considering Yhwach didn't have Almighty Activated until well after. I thought the ink takes away powers and anybody covered in it loses memories and Ichibe can rewrite their power and such with his Bankai Ink....idk, what I do know is that Yhwach shouldn't have survived long enough to even activate Almighty which is why "knowing" was irrelevant.

He can't be immune to things he "knows" if Almighty isn't activated. So, it's PIS anyway you cut it that he survived long enough to activate Almighty.

Ok...So, have we come to a conclusion on Yhwach's "Future Alteration" aspect of Almighty? That's the biggest issue.

As I said before, One of the issues with Yhwach's "Future Alteration" is that everything he's done with it, has already been within his power to do so without it.

• It's already established Yhwach had the AP to harm Ichibe.
  • Yhwach is Casually Stronger than both Ichigo and Aizen, so breaking his Bankai and mutilating Aizen was already well within his power to do without Almighty.
Yhwach hasn't shown to do anything outside of what his limits already allow. He hasn't shown to do anything that's not already possible for him to do.

He can do much more than that, we're placing limitations on him for no reason. Anyhow, this seems to be settled so we should add the weaknesses I suggested earlier.

@Final

He didn't have almighty active when they visited him in Mugen, and Aizen's whole thing is that he doesn't have to recast it.

In other words if he would've casted it while Almighty was active, Yhwach would've seen and nullified it.

Anyway what are the agreed weaknessess besides arrogance and Still Silver?

lol ichibe vs yhwach it was a stomp lol ichibe was stronger than him the same goes to true Bankai Ichigo ap doesn't give a shit about what he can do with the Almighty and about ks yhwach was already in it even if think he has nulled the effect is still in him because in the first place everything he sees will be illusion because he is already in it

Just those, the other ones were already on his profile. It's kinda funny were adding still silver to when no one else will have access to it.

Frantzy12 said:
So he can only break swords and place traps the
He can do anything to someone or himself so long as it's within his realm of possibility.

• Blow People up Ichibe style
  • Instantly absorb people
  • Break their weapons
  • Heal wounds
Etc. But within reason. Yhwach is 6-A, so he's doing little to no damage to High 6-A's for example, so with Almighty, he can't just kill them for example because it's not even possible for him to mortally wound them.

This way, it also allows for debate in threads with Almighty Yhwach. Say he's fighting another 6-A character who has energy absorbtion for instance. Generally speed is equal, so there is no blitz arguments nor can someone say, "I killed you in the future, gg". It actually has to be debated if Yhwach could even kill them. With EA, Yhwach's Energy attacks are nulled. Meaning:

• No absorbtion
  • No long range damage
All that is possible for Yhwach to do with Almighty is Damage that he could do to them Phyically. Then you argue if Yhwach can. There also may not be future possibilities that he can create in the present, such as his teleportation. Yhwach doesn't have his Teleportation without Almighty. If I can walk a distance of 20 meters, I can use Almighty and instantly appear 20 meters in front or behind an enemy. Idk...

Basically, you cannot ignore a characters responses to Yhwach's abilities because what is posdible for Yhwach to do is based on his interactions and responses to that characters abilities and responses. And all the time, in threads with Yhwach, People simply ignore what characters can do.

He can do much more than that, we're placing limitations on him for no reason. Anyhow, this seems to be settled so we should add the weaknesses I suggested earlier.
It's not for no reason. People use Almigty as a NLF when truthfully, that's not the case. There are clear limitations that a lot of people aren't acknowledging.

Or instead of putting him against characters that have no counter to his potent hax, put him against people that stand an actual chance.

I literally don't understand the difficulties this site has with understanding how Yhwachs abilities function, you're trying to put all these stipulations on him for whatever reason, it's nonsense honestly.

No one ignores what the other characters can do,just look through all his victories.

That can be said for any form of hax, Genjutsu, TSB, KS, etc. That doesn't mean it's a weakness we need to add, having a limitation and a weakness are two very different things. Luffy's blunt force resistance has a limit but we aren't adding it as a weakness. Naruto can't regenerate if his head is cut off, but we aren't putting it as a weakness. Genjutsu has a limit but we don't add said limit to justify a silly weakness. It's no different here

It should be noted that it was especially after Yhwach absorbed the Soul King that he became so egotistical. Back when he was 6-B, he did at least have common sense that characters such as Ichibei posed a threat to him. And when he did fight him, he was initially getting his ass handed before his Reactive Evolution took effect. But after he absorbed the Soul King, he did brag about himself being "All Powerful" or "All Knowing". That's where the Omni words came from. And it was his belief that he had finally achieved ultimate power and that no one posed a threat to him anymore is what ultimately lead to his downfall.

And as for Almighty require focus, I didn't quite mean he needed great focus, but he does legit need to be conscious. Like the incident where he was downright expressing his ego was when he had like no focus it all was when Uryu's Antithesis had a perfect shot.

"But after he absorbed the Soul King, he did brag about himself being "All Powerful" or "All Knowing"."

Scans? I don't remember Yhwach ever saying he was omni or a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back