• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This is a request to Temporarily unlock certain types of Articles to fix their Powers and Abilities tab, to be more organized and congruent, along with any grammatical errors or mistakes in the Character Format. If any Moderators want more in-depth explanation about the process, I can talk via profiles.

I believe there is a small spelling mistake here, "Vandalism is any deliberate attempt to disrupt the information withkn this wiki."
Good catch, thank you.
I would need the Doctor Manhattan page to be unlocked since this thread has been accepted, please.
Done

+ @Jozaysmith? those 2 pages are now unlocked as well

This is a request to Temporarily unlock certain types of Articles to fix their Powers and Abilities tab, to be more organized and congruent, along with any grammatical errors or mistakes in the Character Format. If any Moderators want more in-depth explanation about the process, I can talk via profiles.
Which articles and what are the issues?

I need these two profiles to be unlocked to me add this match

Also, this profile should be locked since it is Tier 1

Last edited:

Also, this profile should be locked since it is Tier 1
There is a double comma in Kamen Rider Decade's "Kiva" section, just before "Longevity".
Done

This profile should be unlocked due to classic db renders needing to be removed, and the random moon level thing in his AP section
This profile should be renamed to "Bardock (Toei)" since this is, well, the toei version of him not the canon one

Last edited:
Can someone close this thread?

Due to their popularity and controversial nature, they should be locked until further revisions.

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)
The "High Godly" part, which indicates the level of Regeneration, should be written in bold. This is minor change that the profile doesn't need to be unlocked. (awakened demon lord key, abilities section)

Velgrynd Template
Also, I don't understand why this template has one more line than the other character templates, it would be nice if someone could fix this.

Last edited:
This thread concluded so can be closed

I rolled back the edits and warned him. Seemed there was another warning Dereck gave them a year and a half ago.

I'm posting this revision proposal here because it's more about the VS Battles Wiki's methods for ranking characters than anything else. I know practically nothing about Cthulhu Mythos and I'm pretty sure specialized knowledge about that fiction is irrelevant to my proposal.

Currently, the Speed sections of Great Old Ones describe: "Unknown (Great Old Ones have been stated to be capable of travelling from planet to planet, although in what time frame is unknown)". However, this means their speed shouldn't merely be ranked as "Unknown". Isn't that right? Traveling from planet to planet without a spaceship is a superpower related to extraordinary movement, so the speed should be ranked as "Superhuman". We can be confident that the physical ability to travel from planet to planet is something that peak humans and slower humans are incapable of. Peak humans can't jump nor fly fast enough to exit Earth, so despite this taking an unknown amount of time for Great Old Ones, it still must've been fast enough to exceed peak human capabilities. Don't we use the same logic for feats such as a character being fast enough to run up walls? For example, on Jimmy Neutron's page, his speed is ranked as "Superhuman" just because he can run up a tree. There's no calculation for his speed during the process of him running up a tree, but the "Superhuman" rank is given to him anyway, seemingly just because he demonstrated a superpower involving extraordinary movement.

This thread can be closed as it is a stomp, thanks

Can I remove a couple of words from Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)?
Specifically, I want to change "(The City of R'yeh, of which Cthulhu presumably helped in the creation of it, Has unnatural and Non-Euclidean Geometry)" to "(The City of R'yeh, which Cthulhu presumably helped in the creation of, has unnatural and Non-Euclidean Geometry)".

You both asked the same thing so I'll answer it together. @Hagane_no_Saiyajin and @FoxySonicMaster108

Currently, diversifying the character pages listed as examlpes on power pages is being handled by Crabwhale in this thread. Given that its sorta his thing, I hesitate to make any edits w/o consultation. It would be best if you either mention it in that thread, or contact him on his message wall.
That thread is dead

Hello, this match has reached its end, can someone close it?

Back